WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW?
HOW WIL THE OTHER POWERS RESPOND?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/culture/199821/golden-era-for-jewish-life-under-the-habsburgs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Here's Chance to Win $10,000

jesus christ you guys are crazy nothing is going to happen as usual

>Yuropoors freaking out over nothing again.
Those are literal non-countries nobody will care after a week.

>implying that the worlds greatest white western european superpowers would engage in total war for no apparent reason

were not that dumb, r-right?

And they are all family after all right? Relatives won't fight a war over this right?

Austria-Hungary will just smash those cunts by the end of summer. No big deal.

G-guys my wife is visiting her family for a while in some place called "verdun? Verdan?"" Or something? W-while she be okay?

Am I right cousin. Surely we germans would never be so stupid to march through a non country haha

Wow it's fucking nothing

we gonna smash them quickly and return home before Christmas

check

Quick rundown on this chance of $10000?

Washington Times, Number 8214 from Sunday Evening, June 28, 1914 knows the answer.

Does someone want weapons? I sell them at low price.

Shit. I might start some big shit with this.

Przemysl is great this time of year.

DER JUDE WOLLTE DIESEN KRIEG

Fuck yeah I will desert to Russia a fight for our own homeland. Austro-Hungarian Empire kys.

Sorry for BTFOing you a few years back. Think we'll stay out of european affairs from now on.

Hah! Dumbass Europeans. Feels good to be all the way down here where it won't be our problem.

t. Light horseman.

(((Serbian student)))

what if the home country gets involved though, it will be our duty to follow suit

>Europe is losing its shit again

Ah we just kicked Spain's ass, I think we will just grab a beer and watch this role over, I don't see why we should care....

And fuck you Britain, we ain't going to bail your ass out so stop asking for money.

Nah, not after federation m8, we're in the clear. Join the Army, I promise nothing bad will happen.

I do look good riding a horse

AMERICAN PRODUCT BUILT ON PAMPLONA!

Btw beware the bolsheviks and don't say I didn't warn you

Dude, it's not like it will escalate or something. Relax.

>not wanting to defend mother britain if she calls
What are you some sort of abo?

Ron Paul says to let them manage their own affairs.

>An Abo able to read
I do so love the Australian Jesting!

why are you even asking us? most of us haven't even graduated from the 8th grade. you guys should just figure this it out among yourselves. besides it's not really any of our business anyway.

Hay my good fellow, I hear that you have quite a few high quality firearms, remember that if anything does happen that the UK supports Free trade, so long as you do not sell to our enemies.

I'm not sure what exactly is going to happen, but I think your non-country is going to get assraped.

ARTILLERY IN 30 MINUTES!!!
I JUST SAW THE CAVALRY PASS BY MY HOUSE!
ITS HAPPENING GUYS!!

Wha? How didn't this start WW1?
RIP 19 June 1867.

Mykola says I am getting drafted, wtf is this shit

Time to show our true colors. We're not going to be sitting this thing out like some fucking Swede. You can count on us, German bros

Brits got too much going on with the potato-munchers, they'll stay out of it. Hell, most of their governing party loves us.

Russia will use it as an excuse to march right to the Rhine to meet with the French. Not that I expect the French to get there as fast as the Russians though

>implying Austrocucks will ever do anything

fucking LARPers

We will probably be neutral if anything does happen, Refuges welcome.

reminder that Ferdinand was only in Sarajevo because he took over control of the Austrian Armed Forces and had to do an inspection.

He only took over the Forces because the Russians had evidence that one of the Majors was GAY and were going to blackmail him.

Ergo, if it wasn't for gays, there would be no WW1.

Faggots and their lust for cock caused millions to die and changed the course of history.

This is the Austro-pill

RIP sweet prince, nobody cared about you, because you were in Mexico killed.

I'll prepare just in case some nigger, that just bought a ton of weapon from anglo, will try to attack me.

>Gays love cocks and are evil
>Women love cocks and are evil
>Lesbians say men are evil because of their cock and they themselves are evil
Are cocks the root of all evil?

>God Emperor Wilson will never let us enter this retarded bitch fest
Ha Euro-fags btfo

They better dont.

This Filthy Serbs gonna get rekt by based habsburg.

GOOD THING IM IN CANADA

I'm from the future, and it's going to be glorious.

Wanna bet?

Cocks don't kill people, people kill people.

I'm betting on the Balkanniggers right now, the odds are amazing. Brb, there's a mandatory military drill going on.

not sure how serious this is guys
but people around my neighborhood are getting drafted into the military

BAN ASSAULT COCKS NOW!

These mountianjews again ,i bet france will bomb your shit

hey guys some american handed me this new thing called a trench gun?

gg2ez

world war when?

*teleports behind serbia*

pshh nothing personnel kid

But my Prussian fucktoy friend, there is no such thing as flying machines. You must be mad. Btw. why are you buddying up with the Muslims?

Why the fuck would we have a world war when we have chicks and niggers to kill/subjugate?

INDEPENDENCE SOON MY FINNISH BROTHERS!

FUCK THIS SHIT I'M GONNA DECLARE INDEPENDENCE IF THIS SHIT GOES ON

forward.com/culture/199821/golden-era-for-jewish-life-under-the-habsburgs/

Fake news.

Fucking serbs, were gonna destroy those fucks for doing this

The last thing Europe needs is new countries. The map finally got easy to memorize.

holy fuck guys im taking a shit whats going on?

> Homer twanged

OK, show me your analytical strength Sup Forums

Rumors say that some bolsheviks will start some shit in Russia someday....

i got some bad news and some good news

all i can say is i hope you like foreign food,beaches and sand.

Pack your bags, you're going on a beach holiday.

Don't worry, Serbros, we got your back

Most Sup Forums users are the ripe age to be drafted into their militaries in the event of a new world war. It's likely that we'll still be shitposting with one another on the internet while combatting each other irl.

Commies are everywhere. Tbh I think it'll start in France if anywhere since those frogs are so fucked. The people of Russia are all peasants not working class people Marxism just can't last in a land so large. Not too mention peasants are really traditionalist. I think shit would have to be terrible for them to go red.

we're fucked

hampton beach?
why? whats going on over at port philip bud?

>RUSSIAN ARMY MOBILIZING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>for no apparent reason
Dude, the only reason why superpowers gave a fuck about this is because they really needed a war.

It actually kind of fucks me up, what If I am Shit talking people before a battle then after I come back and they no longer post.

The internet will bring a whole new meaning to "War is hell"

> tfw to smart to kill millions in pointless war

The internet giving average citizens the ability to effortlessly talk with another citizen of a foreign nation and realize mutual similarities and "human-ness" is something that should be considered more often when discussing WW3. Makes me wonder what WW1 and 2 would have been like if the average people of the nations had these same means of international communication.

your mom getting fucked by turks

Nothing of value was lost.

why is it always serbs

I tried to warn you
>tfw based Bismark is always right

Ask the dude in the uniform, standing next to that big ship with the big ramp attached to it.

>based Bismark
EU literally Bismarck's wet dream. We literally have Bismarck laws.

Yeah, better start shifting blame early.

lol how the fuck does my country exist even?

>just assassinated
>over 90 years ago

What are you talking about the Kaiser is a literally retard with a huge ass ego because muh weak arm. If he worked on have a good relation with Russia like Bismark then this shit wouldn't be happening with AH in the first place.
>EU
Europeans United?
What are you talking about the council of Europe has been long over?

actually over a hundred years ago user

Hitler defeated those guys, Hitler lost, now we back to that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
>Merkel acquired the nickname "Mutti" (a German familiar form of "mother"), said by Der Spiegel to refer to an idealised mother figure from the 1950s and 1960s.[121] She has also been called the "Iron Chancellor", in reference to Otto von Bismarck.
Merkel is female Otto von Bismarck.

Franz won't do shit, not with Russia being on Serbia's side. He'll act alltough about it, maybe give a fiery speech, but he'll eventually back down. Emperor-cuck won't risk it with the ruskies. Germany will not come to their aid, they see the risk of a two-front war. Hahaha what a pathetic failiure of a leader. Screencap this.

A woman as chancellor of Germany? What's next, them importing millions of negroes and T*rks? That is proposterous!

Well Franz, you know we are in the Triple Alliance, but I think it's better for us italians to stay out of war for the moment. Maybe later, ok. Count on me