White Christian Girls: BORING

Am I the only person who finds white Christian girls, especially of the southern baptist variety, to be absolutely insufferable and a chore to be around? I understand some of you suggest that going to church is the best place to find a girl, but the personalities in my experience the typical church going girl is very unlikely to have an interesting personality. Maybe some of you literally only care about a pretty face, but for me I need a girl whose presence I can actually withstand.

I think my ideal gee eff would be somebody who has experienced the evils of both cuckservatism and modern liberalism and has come to an interesting crossroads as I have. Such ideals seem to be very rare, however, either a girl i still a daddy's girl who goes to church and doesn't hold your hand until you marry her or a degenerate whore who will demand that you denounce Donald Trump with every breath you take.

Other urls found in this thread:

sdpnoticias.com/sexxion/2016/02/08/te-presentamos-a-monique-motta-la-modelo-de-30-anos-cuyo-novio-apenas-tiene-13
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>her

yeah, nah. I give up.

I honestly don't know how any of you autists can find Anzu attractive. She's ugly as sin, bless her heart. Even in your own shitty r9k lives, can't you find someone more attractive?

how about you stop looking for intellectual gratification in women
their brains aren't built for it you imbecile

find a woman who is submissive and extremely loyal and loving and you can mold her into what you want her to be

find a woman that you consider to be 'smart" aka opinionated and she'll cuck you before you can blink

this

fuck you

yes and a pic of a guy wno wear a ton of makeup and weird swollen up cheecks is the perfect reason why you shouldnt go for a white christian woman
>the kikery is strong in this one

I would read this if you got rid of the 2 women on the side. I don't want to get fired.

Sounds like you're an egotistical narcissistic child who wants to have it your own way, without considering the feelings and experiences of others. And I say child because you sound like a kid who was given a toy, being fortunate enough to get a toy, and you say "I don't want this one, I want that one waaaaaaa". Also if you are looking for an intellectual partner, you should just be a homosexual. If you find an intellectual woman and you are not a man of steel, so to speak, she is going to walk all over you.

You sound like a faggot, find a girl who gives you funny feelings who you like being around and marry her and have 5 kids with her, it's not that hard you're just making it confusing for yourself.

Hopefully Anzu will get that intense strain of bird flu that killed that idol and end his degeneracy.

How can she be a waifu if she's a whore? People who marry a woman who dresses like this in public are cucks

end this anzu infatutation at once

disgusting
literally skeleton

Average weight for a girl is about 90-100 pounds

Intelligence is heritable. You want dumb kids?

>le IQ meme
You know how many of these so called geniuses deny God is real?
IQ measures nothing just how good you are at guessing stupid questions

Then look at her father and brothers. What you want is a loyal wife and smart father/brothers-in-law to make sure your kids are yours and are inheriting good DNA.

God isn't real tho. Don't tell me you are a christcuck.

I wanna fuck that roach

God is real, this is common sense.
Denying God should be grounds for admission to the asylum

>someone saved this pic non ironically.

This radical centrist finds other people boring.

who cares, I need more of that girl in OP's photo. give sauce

Communist detected

Red pill her, let her know if she's not a sandnigger then why is she worshiping a sandnigger. Then treat her like dirt, she'll stick like mud.

I'm not a communist, communists killed my family

The problem with many church women is that they are sheltered and uncultured.

> People with these low of standards
Do people seriously find Anzu attractive?

That's not a girl. It's a trap. Back to faggot.

It's Anzu, also known as Anzujamuu, how long have you been on Sup Forums?
Seriously dude, have a real woman to chase after instead of this boyish Turkish trash.

Why are you posting this harlot? If a woman would allow herself to be posted online in such disgusting underwear than she's the type of woman who will lead you to Hell

Boring is good you sperg, why the fuck would you want some psycho that wants her life to be like a soap opera and lives for drama

shit I didn't even notice it was Anzu. you right my nigga

Admiring the female figure as a man is much less disturbing than finding a woman who basically looks like a boy and acts like a child attractive. I don't believe in Hell anyway, but if you want to find an attractive/wholesome Christian woman then you shouldn't find this pale childish skeleton attractive anyway.

You underestimate the benefits of boredom.
You also mistake feminazi "christian"-antichristian agenda for it.

She's a Muslim Satanist and will burn in Hell, and dresses like a Harlot
Admire your wife, not a slut

Your problem is that you're gay

I love that gif.

well then tell us what kind of girl you think would be interesting.

Anzu is the only 3D girl I would not hate, but would not sexual.

gr8 b8

White girls do cocaine and fuck refugees.
How long do we have until women completely guilt-trip the men into material slavery?
I wish I had a stoner bookworm gf.
I'm sick of watching rich white girls get buttfucked with the use of coke to numb their sore ass.
>B...But coke dick is fun a-and It's not addictive
You can then watch them persevere as their teeth fall out.
Eventually they die.
I'm not even 30 and everyone is kts
what the fuck

Go marry your typical whore then you cuck.

Leave the conservative white girls to people who actually want them.

My friend went to Paris he said half the girls were dating niggers
It smelled like shit and was dirty as hell
Full of gypsy beggars
He got beat up and robbed and the police told him they won't help him
He said he's never going to France again

same happened to me
except it was no-boders stealing my id card and all my stuff
I'm a fucking indigenous

Last time I was in Europe was in the 90's I went to Hungary, loved it there now my grandma said there's even niggers and chinaman in Budapest

>find a woman who is submissive and extremely loyal and loving

This.

oh, the thiccness

Your head is full of shit, kiddo.
Woman is for breeding, cooking and housework, not about personality.
You don't expect your microwave or freezer to have a good personality, do you?
Your friends have to be interesting. Your woman is only a tool.

>I wish I had a stoner bookworm gf.

I knew a girl like this and she literally became an active prostitute while in a relationship with her boyfriend of 6 years and didn't tell him for over a year until she revealed at the same time she'd been cheating on him absolutely continually for the entire duration of the relationship.

The best and thiccest my dude, plus she's white

I had a friend that his whale of a gf cheated the entire relationship of 2 years, with 6 different dudes including his own dad who he was housing cause his dad was homeless. Now she's pregnant and it could be his brother she's carrying.

sound like you met my ex-wife

this op you can kys now

She's gonna bloat up 3 years into the marriage you know. Get a skinny girl. At least then you'll have a fighting chance of not having half whale children.

>A fucking leaf

But is he wrong

He is either braindead of a leftard false flagging their impression of a dumb redneck

Pure-bred white women in general are pretty fucking boring, senpai.
All they do is bitch and talk about drama.
Nothing against white people in general, but Christ your women are boring.

IQ test
Q. What comes next in this sequence
Banana orange apple

A. Table chair Jupiter

If I wake up and found out I voted liberal I would shoot myself

She's in pretty good shape dude, plus she has a body that could handle pregnancy very well while remaining healthy, and she has very little fat on her midsection/waist, she'll age fine

>Am I the only person who finds white Christian girls, especially of the southern baptist variety, to be absolutely insufferable and a chore to be around?

Am I the only JIDF member who finds Jewish girls, especially from traditional families, to be absolutely insufferable and a chore to be around?

lol IQ isn't a viable form of measuring overall intelligence. Obviously not everyone is booksmart, but they can be smart as shit in other things, be they relevant or not. IQ isn't really an arguement

That sound like something an idiot would say, specially the "booksmart" bit, what the hell does that even mean, smart people are smart period.

>he doesn't know what "booksmart" means
I guess I don't have to argue any further.
But I will anyway. What the hell does "smart people are smart period" mean?
There's people who are intelligent in certain fields.
This may or may not make sense, but an intelligent writer, for example, would not automatically make him intelligent in maths or other fields if his intelligence lies in articulating his words into stories in a thoughtful manner

Being book smart will not:
>Protect you in a fight
>Protect your loved ones from rape or death
>Fix things that break around your house
>Build the house you live in
>Help you respond calmly and in a controlled manner during an emergency.

If you put me and you into a war zone. I'd live longer.
And I'm reasonably book smart, I just don't brag about it like it makes me a better person than other people.
My biceps, cock length and confidence make me better than other people. Not my book smarts.

That's why it's important for them to stay in shape, just look, she takes very good care of herself, even has a relatively low body fat and toned stomach

Intelligence is adaptation/problem solving, no such thing as different kinds of intelligence, that's what I meant.
>hurr durr im fucking retarded
Stop baiting you subhuman leaf

>Argentina
>Subhuman

Oh that's rich cabezita nigger.

...right but will being smart in computer programming or some shit automatically make you a good all-around problem solver?

No but to be a good programmer you need to be smart.
There is no such thing as "smart in" its just smart people who specialized.

Being a good programmer correlates so highly with logical thinking ability in general that it's almost certain that a good programmer's average overall intelligence in most areas will be greater than that I most people.

*than that of most people

Makes sense I suppose
Yeah shitty example, just the first thing that came to mind

Youre a cuck

10/10

checked

Easy there ahmed

>Am I the only person who finds white Christian girls, especially of the southern baptist variety, to be absolutely insufferable and a chore to be around?

No, there are a lot of degenerate folk on the internet who believe that a drug addiction and a good elo in a video game are a personality.

You claim that you want someone who has seen "both sides of the political field" but that's not what you really want at all. Piss off and stop lying to yourself.

>doesn't like cute pale petite tiny girls
wew lad, have fun with your thicc feminazi

>call Muslims Satanists
>durrr you're Ahmed XD

If people tell you to look for a white christian girl its usually because they imagine those girls to have good qualities that males find good in a relationship which is trust,respect,loyalty, virgin non whore. Its a huge misconception to go for this because most christian girls dont stay that way, they dont know any better so they stick to what they grew up learning until someone changes their mind. Its a huge personality thing, jsut because someone is religious or non religious it will not mean that they actually have those qualities unless its within their personality, thats why its your job to be very accurate when assessing women by their personality and behaviour. There is not always an ideal girl but even if you get your ideal girl you will never be satisfied, experts say that the most succesful relationships are somewhat determined on how you perceive sex but i can also imagine how applicable it is for a lot of things in a relationship. So if you are looking for the one and you dont think that you can be happy by working it out in a relationship, then you will keep moving on to other women trying to find the ideal woman.

Where do you get a submissive women, senpai? Girls are usually scared of me since I am overly masculine, my appearance doesn't help either since I always look I am going to stab someone.

this is kind of accurate

>1 post by this ID

faggot probably came from this thread

more pics like that?

This is fucking dumb. Stupid women cheat and do all sorts of fucked up things all the way to the bank to cash out those alimony checks. Being loyal or submissive isnt a dumb quality, the reality is it doesnt matter if you get an average or smart woman, if you are a god tier male and you can prove your value then they will become submissive and loyal.

khal drago proves my point

I'm not one of the those nice guys but I've never had a women be loyal for long. The dumbest girl is was ever with was the most steady. The smartest girl I was with was the sluttiest.

Smart women cheat less.

This pic is just embarrassing. Non-married men are even less useful than women. So if you are not married you are in general more of an uncivilzed animal than a woman is.

A woman that's below 100 pounds is likely infertile.

her ass is fake retard

She is 30 and has a 13-yo boyfriend. She is total scum.

sdpnoticias.com/sexxion/2016/02/08/te-presentamos-a-monique-motta-la-modelo-de-30-anos-cuyo-novio-apenas-tiene-13

That isn't her

there is no definition of God. all your statements are null.

>german flag talking to a fellow european
>pounds
why

"Human rights" are indeed a joke, can't wait for that religion to die out.