Japan’s millennial men don’t drink, don’t drive, don’t worship work – what do they do?

How long until this spreads to the western world?

m.scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2067534/japans-millennial-men-dont-drink-dont-drive-dont-worship-work-what#comments-open

They realized they are nothing but slaves and won't take it anymore? How awful!

what did this cat even do?
kill a sacred mouse?

This. The article basically says the men spend more time with their family and don't work 14 hours and go drinking afterwards anymore. I don't see anything wrong with that.

>don’t drink
so
>don’t drive
most dont need cars
>don’t worship work
>worship work
ok

qt to make up for your shit thread

>111810245▶
>How long until this spreads to the western world?

1. They use the internet and play video games
2. It's already spread to the west and is growing. The more we build on technology and make it look and work amazing, the more people willing to drop out of society.

Ill be honest. Sometimes i feel id be content with only the internet and some drugs.

Internet is the ultimate entertainment

jerk off to manga and play video games on daddy's money

Japan's and most of the west is demographically fucked so who cares.

>In my time you couldn't get a date without a car

These beta males grow this old thinking this kind of crap. Women desire the confidence of an alpha male, not a boy who's so insecure he thinks he needs toys to show off. Men who wear watches for fashion instead of practical use are probally still in the closet.

He was being a lil shit and getting up to mischief!

>How long until this spreads to the western world?
kek

I quit working before it was cool.

Cute, cute? Cute, cute.

They have their waifus. 3DPD can't compare, as a result, The Black Pill has been taken globally. Genetically inferior men see no reason to chase the Vaginal Jew.

>tfw just fapped to glorious 2D

Gen Z have been declared ultra-conservative and work-ready.
The kids after millennials.

This.

I'll spend my money on manga/anime/figures, instead of a cheating whore. Who'll leave me, after stealing all of my money.

>Quit drinking years ago because I didn't like the feeling and isn't good. Don't even drink soda either and haven't since around the time The Phantom Pain came out.
>Literately no interest in cars and at 21, I've driven once. Also a major problem that you need to jump through so many hoops in my country to even get the ability to drive without supervision, so it's not worth the headache.
>Wouldn't worship work and honestly want to pursue my interests over being a slave to my job until retirement.

This. I spend my money on games and anime

They will also be good little footsoldiers for the upcoming war. They are brainwashed to hell.

I figured they'd all be depressed and black pilled.
What do you reckon?

>need to jump through so many hoops in my country to even get the ability to drive without supervision
japan also has retarded mandatory vehicle inspections which costs money

A huge part of Russians life like that.

They are heavy right wing having witnessed all the liberal leftist propaganda. They are also kids remember so they will dance for trumps hate rhetoric without an alternative perspective to sway them middle. They are like the new gen X.

Chanting Trumps slogans like build the wall whilist blindly following his anti immigration policy without knowing the political reasons behind it. Add in religion and you have some nazi foot soldiers.

I was about to write the same.

But why posting a cue girl? Oh well...

I also think that after a set amount of years, they make car insurance really expensive or something like that, making owning a car an even bigger sink.

That describes me pretty well except white.

It's already spread, it basically describes me.

Whats the problem? Excessive drinking and working reduces your life expectancy. Gives me hope that people set trends that companies have to follow and not the other way around.

>drugs
i hope you whole family tree ends with you

>Implying I do anything

>Akio Toyoda, president of Toyota, expressed his frustration about this turn of events in 2013 when he said in a speech that modern Japanese men puzzled him.
>He wondered where they got the nerve to ask women out because, in his generation, a chap didn’t get a date if he didn’t have a car.

Thoughts?

If no one else has a car it doesn't matter.
You are judged against other people in society.

Toyota hasn't made a good car in almost a decade, they are basically GM, and their owners are worse than civic drivers.
>Akio can fuck right off.

A strictly Japanese thing. This only happens there because parents put so much pressure on their kids that they end up underperforming no matter how hard they try and fail to "succeed". They become disillusioned and give up on pleasures we take granted because they end up devoting themselves 100% to work so they no longer care about sex and finding husbands and wives.
Won't happen anywhere else because of these reasons.

Become The Hokage to have... date with gajin hunter.
Makes you think...

Indeed. I actually just quit my job because I hated it and I'll be fucking damned if I'm going to spend my life doing something I hate. Saved up enough money to live off of for a year while I work on my passion and try to make a career out of that.

For many others though, just working whatever job and getting a paycheck is good enough. I just can't do it though.

Heh. The people who run this world want you to die faster. All that matters to them is birth rates, wage slavers and economic growth.

Our peaceful non compliance chatting online posting memes,playing games,chilling out being the golden ones is splitting in their faces. I dont know about you but my parents ended up pretty miserable working like a dog and drinking like a horse with 5 kids and for what? To end up losing it all in the recession all their hard work for naught while the bankers get 16 trillion dollar bail outs. Fuck them man, fuck the people who run this shit show.

Only my grand parents were able to afford a big family, a big house while having some sense of job security. Hopefully trump brings back the american dream.

>do not work for schlomo
>do whatever the fuck they want
What's wrong?

Its pampered kids with dads money. They will be in trouble when the well runs out.

subtle shilling

>No fap
>No alcohol
>No drugs
>Only redpills
FeelsGoodMan

Better kys for all that caffeine sugar and salt you crave. Do it with a gun user.