Aus/pol/ Heatwave Edition

Previous
>Australia to swelter over the weekend
news.com.au/technology/environment/bushfires-blackouts-and-five-capitals-above-30c-is-this-peak-suffer-season/news-story/a805c12584c42f3f273180152a9e096a

>Sa without power...again
adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/rolling-blackouts-ordered-as-adelaide-swelters-in-heatwave/news-story/18db2b7f2faa9e0308d2a6a0da2d88cc

Remember to slip slop slap cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/news/west-australian-election-2017-liberal-party-to-put-one-nation-as-high-as-2nd-on-ballot/news-story/27bf65026e924e743ec1e8139892c898
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-09/australia-is-becoming-a-more-racist-country-survey/8254592
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-07/first-year-of-school-for-a-muslim-family-in-tasmania/8229804
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_weather_records#Highest_Temperature
insidestory.org.au/australia-today-a-million-new-adults-just-385000-new-jobs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

comfy cool weather soft cunts

/south east melbourne/ reporting in

bentleigh here

In political related news, the WA Liberals are set to preference One Nation second, even ahead of the Nationals.

heraldsun.com.au/news/west-australian-election-2017-liberal-party-to-put-one-nation-as-high-as-2nd-on-ballot/news-story/27bf65026e924e743ec1e8139892c898

IT'S FUCKING HOT

AND WHY IS THE TREASURER BRINGING LUMPS OF COAL INTO PARLIAMENT

meet me at McKinnon station m8

>abc.net.au/news/2017-02-09/australia-is-becoming-a-more-racist-country-survey/8254592
>Australia becoming 'a more racist country', survey finds

THATS RIGHT CUNTS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK SPICS
FUCK GOOKS

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

isn't 30c only 86f?

mate i just got back from fucking coles here in bentleigh

No, it's 96F. 40C is 100F, and Sydney will be 45C over the weekend.

I am near you, this weather is too much

ITT: pathetic nu-males

Only faggots live in bentleigh

youre not wrong lol

Oh shit I only just saw the name.

Don't steal my car.

the fuck are you poofs whining about, its fine.

still beats Fitzroy

Wonder where Labor will preference them, but it's strange that the Liberals will even put them ahead of the Nats.

Found the Abo

watching 7.30 report right now

do you mates reckon leigh sales takes it up the arse

Post your areas codes from Newcastle.

Who /work/ here?

Hopefully that ice chunk will brake of Antarctica and float this way.
I'm over this heat.

nigger I'm whiter than you

AUSTRALIA IS FOR THE WHITE MAN

Griffith NSW reporting, 38*c currently here.

>Lives in Alice Springs
>White

pick one

anyone watchin HWND?

fuck paper

wog from the balkans here

I hate all those you mentioned but I also hate every other race including my own

but I think gooks are the worst, then lebs, then niggers.

what channel?

channel hewillnotdivide.us

Stopped after the doxxing, poor Mansoor

Have fun slowly baking to death

-New Zealand

Lol its raining here in perth

The weather has been disgusting for weeks. Its not the temp thats the problem. You get 42 degree days that are managbke then you get 24 degrees days with 100% humidty and you feel like a puddle.

>sit down for 30 seconds
>get back up
>drops of sweat rolling down legs

t. Abo

White people weren't made for 40+ weather

>tfw no bf to sleep in the back of his ute with
seriously wanna get a ute though and just sleep in the tray during this weather

Wouldn't the metal burn you?

This. But at least we don't have to witness our homelands be destroyed by foreign hoards because of the decisions of literal race traitors.

toughen up cunt

Dude sounds like you need a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up

we just build houses and aircon

Theres 40 degree weather in Europe.

>t. completely mixed mutts
This is the only sensible bloke.

i'd put down a blanket/bed or some shit

APOLOGIZE

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-07/first-year-of-school-for-a-muslim-family-in-tasmania/8229804

>Yahya's mum, Anjum Shaheen Khan, said she spent a lot of time searching for the best school for her son, and ended up choosing one with a high academic ranking.

>But she said she did not think about how diverse the school's population was.

>"When I was selecting the school, there were so many reasons to select this school, but I missed this point that there are not many Muslim families there," she said.

>Ms Khan and her family follow Islam and Ms Khan chooses to wear a niqab.

>But at times, classroom activities — such as music and dancing — conflicted with the family's religious beliefs and this caused confusion for young Yahya, Ms Khan said.

>The last term of the year was particularly trying for Ms Khan and her family as her son's class spent time doing activities around the theme of Christmas.

>"We respect others celebrating [Christmas], but we are not permitted [under Islam to celebrate it]," Ms Khan said.

>"Ideologically we cannot do this."

Only very rarely and only in places like Spain or Greece. It's never gotten to 40 in Northern Europe

OI OI OI

So slav then

harden up cunt

I'm on the south east coast at the moment :( if I don't make it please tell my children to get a job

>>Sa without power...again
i hate this state. this is 3rd world level bullshit, all so we can contribute by removing 0.0001% of the world's global carbon emissions. the jackoff faggots that created this mess need to be guillotined.

Hungarian Aus here. Indians are by far worst my friend. Then Wogs who pretend to be Lebanese to appease the Western Majorateeeeease

Cunt I'm a ginger, I'm allergic to the sun. If I can handle it there is no reason you shouldn't.

That shit happened before you turned off the coal. You're just third world in general.

>I'm a ginger
An actual ginger or just skin wise?

Nope. They had over 40 heatwave across northern Europe some years ago. Happens frequently near the arctic circle. The suns pretty intense up there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_weather_records#Highest_Temperature

>Highest temperature in the UK: 38.5

Moron.

last time I checked my hair was red yes.
>tfw slowly becoming more brown than white as freckles take over body

>That shit happened before you turned off the coal
then why are we spending enormous amounts of money to exacerbate the problem? virtue signalling communists is why.

Fair skin toughens up in the sun. I follow a ginger model that doesnt use sunblock and does loads of outdoors sports

School Christmas activities in my experience are fairly secular, just Christmas themed find-a-words, colouring activities and stuff like that because the year has almost finished and the teachers can't be fucked teaching anything new. It's not like they're asked to prostrate themselves before the cross in prayer or anything like that.

If the cunt wants a Muslim education for her kids she should've sent them to a Muslim school.

>Fair skin toughens up in the sun.
I don't want to have brown spots all over my skin.

>If the cunt wants a Muslim education for her kids she should've sent them to a Muslim school

Damn right

Thats fucking YUUUGE

White Australia policy muhfugga

They have to go back

Like I said you're third world. That's why.
>typical SAfag in charge of reading comprehension

What are you gay?

Suck on that heat you eastern states faggots.

What is the future of the Nationals long term if One Nation continue to build and not have a total meltdown?

Scandinavia and Russia you retard
wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Russian_wildfires.
This heat wave was acroos the north of Europe above Britan. I know because i was there and it was hot.

boo-fucken-hoo, mudshits are nothing but professional whingers.

>Muslim school
They shouldn't exist. If they want a muslim culture and lifestyle they should go back to the middle east.

>If the cunt wants a Muslim education for her kids she should've sent them to a Muslim school.

Or stayed in the muslim shithole they spawned from.

Wallsend is a few suburbs over and is supposed to get to 47 degrees on Saturday and be the hottest place on earth.

it's a problem for a lone muslim to be in a white school, but nevermind when hundreds of muslims take over a school in the middle of london.

fucking lads. where can a 30yo who has been a neet for the past 5 years go to find a job? don't have any diplomas for hsc either. I'm literally unemployable.

Not everyone gets them.

>don't have any diplomas other than hsc*

That's what I was getting at. Send the cunts back

Sorry for having fair english skin. I've had them on my arms for most of my life because of the fucking sun.

I'm exactly in the same boat as you, I've been thinking of writing up a bullshit resume and just apply for stuff, really have nothing else to lose. I guess another option is to become an uber driver if you have a car, or deliveroo if you have a motorbike but they generally pay fuck all.

Name my band

>It found 93 per cent of Indigenous people and 77 per cent of the general community thought Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures were important to Australia's national identity.

I have fair english skin and no freckles. Y dont you?

Canna get a job mob Feat. Paul Kelly

This is from 2015 insidestory.org.au/australia-today-a-million-new-adults-just-385000-new-jobs

delivejoo and jewber pay $3-8/hr after you take all the expense. especially with uber you have to own a decent car. that's equivalent to what you get on newstart.

"Spare Ciggy"

>30
You're fucked, mate. I only just made it properly into the work force 21. Anything above and you're a goner.

Geoffrey and the Yunupingus

t. soft cunt
We used to get near 48-50 down in southwest qld years back

spare a dolla for the bus

Just bullshit chance honestly, my brother looks like a fucking wog with his tan and here's old spotty me.

the abborignal b-boys with ted the social worker on bass

Deliveroo pay $14 an hour plus $5 for every delivery you make.

>live in the fucking desert
>it's hot

wow what a fascinating topic

fucking what? australia has always been racist and for good reason, the fucking kike think by trying spewing cultural marxism over the airwaves that we'll suddenly stop hating foreign fucks coming into our country and not trying to assimilate, fuck multiculturalism, fuck jews

You're 21 and you're preaching as if you know truths. You're a fucking child who doesn't know shit mate.

>currently 17c and raining here in Perth

WA wins yet again, how with eastern state cucks ever recover?

I don't know. Maybe it's because i'm more suited to colder climates where there a less UV rays and shieeet than you're blood is? Maybe it has to do with where we are in Australia. Maybe I wasn't taken outside enough as a child to get used to the sun?

Is this a test of some new type of weather-weaponry meant to eradicate the emu threat?