So, this is another case of white "people" being stupid and sensitive as fuck?

So, this is another case of white "people" being stupid and sensitive as fuck?

This show isn't about white genocide. It does, however, challenge viewers to think more critically about race (especially white viewers).

If you can't handle that, then find a different show on Netflix. Maybe this show isn't for you, but don't chimp out about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JESYQw_quCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one is obliged to support Netflix with their Shekels, Shlomo

this
sage
/thread

I don't need to hear about black people's thoughts on race when I sit down to watch Netflix. I get enough of that shit at work.

>Netflix is releasing pure anti white propaganda
>Whites decide they are tired of this and cancel subcription
>FUCKING BIGOTS, YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO SENSITIVE WE'RE ENTITLED TO YOUR MONEY
Everything on netflix is easy to torrent for anyone wanting to spend the time doing it. There's no reason to continue giving money to people spreading this retarded "Dude fuck white people" nonsense

Yes, they should just keep doing things like this. Make racism against white people some kind of acceptable, trendy and hip thing to do, make it cool to start talking about how white people are uncultured and ignorant of minorities as a whole. Why not? It's fun! You can sound like a deep person with intelligent ideas if you go around saying white people don't know how to season their chicken, or dance, or they're racist because they wear blackface, and the best part is that nobody cares about white racism, so it's cool. It's not even a thing!

Keep pushing this agenda, keep marginalizing these people. We want this. We want the race war.

>watching tv
>ever

*sigh*

White people always dish it but can never take it.

>If you can't handle that, then find a different show on Netflix. Maybe this show isn't for you, but don't chimp out about it.

"Chimp out" = downvoting a video and canceling a subscription.

Wow, those rascals. They should be forced to pay Netflix!

Dayum, son.

Sounds like they're getting worried.

I wish black people took jokes as well as the- oh shit

The show is racist. Enough said.

I wish niggers could take a joke as well as they take bikes, lives, and welfare

The day of the rake cannot come soon enough

I wish black people took jokes as well as they took my bike

Fuck them, it's condescending. Nobody wants to see that crap

>It does, however, challenge viewers to think more critically about race (especially white viewers)

Liberals are incapable of thinking critically on the subject of race.

>keks in majority of crimerate

a fkin leaf

lol this shows target demographic is black people under 30.

>loving and tolerant members of global society
>get mad when culture gets thrown into the melting pot
So, back to Africa then?

I honestly don't care. wtf is up with black people thinking white people give a fuck about them? for example the people in the OP photo. do black poeple seriously think we get together and do shit like that? what would be the point?

SHOW ME YOUR GAME FACES Sup Forums

>sensitive as fuck
wait, are we talking about the race that wants to start a race war because of george lopez?

"Thinking critically" = Regurgitate your professor's marxist ideology and empty buzzwords supported only by their own echo chamber of (((peer-reviewed sociology))).

Who is making this shit up? I've seen 3 of these internet/twitter posts masquerading as news.

Race war when?

By now I am super hyped about it.

youtu.be/JESYQw_quCk

>whites are taught from birth by the establishment to avoid issues of race at all times
>suddenly they want a "discussion" on race
ok

non-whites are massively overrepresented in violent crime

there we go

Wish someone had the balls to make a Youtube series called "Dear black people".

Reeeeeeeeeeeee. You cucks can stop any time now. Nobody cares.
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : ) )
Just stop.

Also, you friends are dumb.

Thinking that "show" is the only anti white/pro liberal piece of shit on Netflix...

Holy shit Netflix PR department on full damage control mode
Haha gonna get red pilled if you keep coming here Lakshmi, tell your boss Gurpreet you don't want the Sup Forums account if you value your sanity

The head writer
typical sjw numale fag

What's the alternative to Netflix? Not paying for this.

It's poverty ma dude ;)

>Blacks talking about how whites take lives
>When they are STILL enslaving each other TODAY in Africa
I love when people bring up how awful slavery was, yet have nothing to say about blacks still enslaving each other today, or middle eastern women being sold as sex slaves. It's always complaining about slavery in the US that has already been abolished

They do. These videos get deleted because "muh racism" but black people and fags and trannys aren't white people so it's not racist by their definition.

I think if you really think about it, they put as this special group of people that are better than them and we know it so we are not allowed to showcase it

They don't understand that though, they think by trying to silence us, it will advance them somehow.

wtf i hate white people now

I could continue, but there is just no point.

Hulu, HBO, and I'm sure has a dozen other sources.

how do you not know how to find free shit on the internet in this day and age?

I had a joke, but some nigger stole that to.

while smacking yourself with a whip repeating over and over "I hate being white, I hate being male"

>Fuck the majority of the country for voting within their interests

No, it's a case of white people being sick of the forced bullshit daily racial narrative that doesn't exist outside of the internet. Fuck off.

It's more about ease of access you dummy.

Thank you!

But HBO and Hulu have the same type of shows that you are compelled to hate.

kek yeah the liberal shame game is always the indicator

Nah. I'm sick of this shit. The propaganda doesn't work anymore, the conditioning is broken. Someone who unironically created that show can go suck a dick. I don't want to give my money to a company that finances projects like that. It's that simple.

And until someone makes a show called 'Dear Black People' addressing how they just can't stop murdering, raping and stealing at disproportionate rates in every single society across the globe I refuse to take this talk of 'thinking critically about race' seriously. It's just about shaming white people.

I don't even need to watch it, I know it's going to be full of shit like "if whites aren't privelege than why come dey more blacks in jail huh?" and other amazing arguments

>beard
>glasses
>receding hairline
>cartoon version of himself as profile pic

Every time.

damn, that shilling is really bad

as a asian seeing this. this baffles me what the west / white people have allowed to happen to their media and society at large in recent years.
another reason why we don't let in immigrants like you cucks do.

I assuming this is their marketing plan.

>THE CONTROVERSIAL SHOW 'DEAR WHITE PEOPLE' NOW ON NETFLIX

It's the same shit they tried with the new ghostbusters movie, pay journalists to write articles about how misogynists/racists/whatever are attacking the movie/show and then throw on the victim suit and talk about how this is evidence that the movie/show are important and bla bla bla. Just ignore it.

Get an android box for your TV with Kodi pre installed.

But this type of shit is on the internet too.

It seems in this society of sissies and entitled people that you've created, a man that has a goal to be the best he can possibly be is somehow now a thing to hate. All that we've conquered and killed, all land we took, and now they really think we're just gonna be like "nope"

Are they really this stupid? Do they really tell themselves the white man is not going to shit all over their life once again?

Confused black people are boycotting police over doing their job 'Arrest Criminals'

>that flag
We know

Check your mooselimb privladge

th@ free market bruh, make a stupid marketing choice, get bitchslapped by the will o'tha peeples.

Naw, the most offensive word in the English language you can call a White Person is "racist."

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

"Ha cum, ha cum ma mum ain't workin and make less money than a manager at Microsoft? Shit ain't fair she Wuz queens brobro"

What if there was a show "Dear black people" talking about how blacks should behave in society. Would it still not be racism?

Racism is not only against blacks, its against a race, beih caucasian is alsi a race, therefor this is fucking racist

WHAT IS SO FUCKING DIFFICULT ABOUT THIS FOR LEFTISTS LOSERS?????????

what happened white people. the rest of the world used to shake in their boots at the meer mention of you guys. and now this. you guys are a joke now.

Good bait

>Is this a case of white people being stupid and sensitive
>boycott
>Lack of action is an action in your mind

Who's actually sensitive here?

>No noo, there is no race, you racist!
>Ugh you just proved you're white

>The trailer is literally some nigger telling Whites what they can and can not say/do
>Freedom of Speech thrown out window

Fuck yourself.

>We want this
You managed to complain about not being called a little angel, and then turn around and say you want a race war in the same rant.

Fuckin genius.

Not as much of a joke as lazy Malays though
You're barely evolved from monkeys, your whole country is run by white expats and Chinese
Good bait though, I'm triggered

They addressed this in the first movie, the lead mulatto SJW blacktivist said you can't be racist toward white people, only prejudiced, cus black people gain nothing out of being racist towards whites but whites apparently gain everything

>while they STILL hold the highest homicide statistics

>FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOESNT INCLUDE RACISM, YOU STRAIGHT WHITE MALE BASTARD

HOLY FUCKING RARE!!!!! SAVED!, No1 else save it, i claim it.

nigger no We don't. I just want to chill in my room and read and jackoff and eat tendies

Newfag detected

I think this aggressive propaganda is even redpilling more normies, is just too much already. We get it, white men are evil, so evil that Trump should just isolate white men in one place and deport the minorities (along with leftists) to save them.

For example next Mass Effect game is written by an anti-white, he makes comments against whites so then he will cry when no one buy his shitty game.

>wafflenigger unironically saying "leftists are the real racists"

no, faggot. it's anti-white. "racist" is their word for white people who recognize themselves as white and act accordingly. "ur the real racist" has never worked and never will

ive seen rarer

What culture did whites steal exactly?

Nothing. We're assessing their strength and numbers, it is called warfare.

Liberal fascism was inevitable.
Or contra racism if you will.

People on the bottom of the food chain saw that there are laws now that protect their "FEELINGS" as hard evidnece and they decided to use that. Nothing uncommon about that.

I am of opinion that all the the SJW shit will die eventually...

in the end, the white man is in ultimate charge and always will be.

Just like Pokémon GO. It's fun, but the fun stops being fun in the end.

Wiggers who listens to rap.

Except racism isn't about gaining fucking anything. It's hating a group of people because they are a different fucking race from you.

I had a teacher just fucking like this, trying to attach new definitions to racism to exclude white people from being victims of it. It's bullshit, there's no special reason you can't be racist against whites, racism is fucking racism, no agenda about gaining shit, just hating people because of their race.

>do something autistic
>complain when people don't like you

Yea, I mean. I definitely see it having a seriously up-its-own-ass black slant but it seems to also criticize black people as well so that is cool.

Why pay for kike flix when you can become a pirate matey.

You ain't conquered shit buddy. Your ancestors didn't conquer shit either. And even if they did, you're gonna be proud of it like you got something to do with it? You must not have much else to be proud of

>While they STILL commit the majority of the murders while being a minority

I agree with the Croatian, they're doing this to get a rise out of you and will show their true nature when they have to behave in a more extreme manner to do so. Then we can put them down.

>Just like Pokémon GO
wtf are you talking about? A pokemon GO reference?
And it was going so well, too.

>"White people are shit"
>Won't watch your show
>"White people are confused and stupid"

Don't stop doubling down.

He managed to point out that our "universal" values are not being applied universally.... people tire of the "do as i say not as I do" routine.

The race war part is just wishful thinking. people are tired of the multiculti that has destroyed social cohesion and sent crime rates, violent and otherwise, through the roof. Many want to exacerbate the bullshit we see in society today in hopes of setting of a race war that might see their country cleansed of the cancer that eats away at it. I can hardly blame them. I worked in social services for 10 years, my experiences really make me sympathize with people who think this way.

So, they shouldn't be recording music, computer and interfaces were all invented by white men, especially in electronic music, look up who Neve was.

Should negros give back rap to white people?

it is already like this