The final red pill- God is REAL

Stop telling yourself that Earth "is the result of a cosmic accident" and that "muh evolution" created conscious beings.

Amen, this is the biggest lie to be pushed by the Talmudists to exist.
Look at God's word for inspiration, not mans lies

>Muh skywizard
>Muh Jew on a stick
>Muh semitic desert book

Seems legit
>Being a leaf
Not even once.

Your women are chubby slags.

It is legit it's common sense and God isn't a wizard, the bible says wizards should be put to death

Sup Forums BTFO

'muh superior intellect'
'muh evolution'
'muh earth came from no where'

Pitiful attempt at a comeback leaf. Accept your inferiority and submit, cuck.

Allahu akbar, now remove that infidel temple or get your head chopped off.

This

Shlomo created the earth!

Your country has cucked itself into using it's soveirgn wealth fund to subsidize Musk's crap vehicles. Electric Cars are Cuck Cars.

But you're from Austria!...oh wait...

>falling for the Talmudists lies
Sup Forums is retarded as hell, don't you know? It says in the bible Jews are Gods chosen, how can these penny pinching kikes be Gods chosen when they murdered his only begotten son?
Use common sense for once in your life, is it possible the Talmudists took the name of the Jew the way niggers think they're Egyptian? Christians are the Jews of the bible, you can't say you're a Jew if you don't believe Christ is saviour

And you're from Canada, you're supposed to sniff pulverlized tiger dick for your potency instead of making absolutely abhorrent posts online.

yes he is

God is real

Is the ultimate

My actions dont matter

Yeh

No god

Your actions do matter

I agree electric cars are for faggots, but the low percentage of people who drive them don't bother me. What was your point again?

If actions do matter...then why are you on Sup Forums?...

"god" probably is real but I'm still not falling for the religion meme

Where else should i be

Daily reminder that there is zero (0) evidence of the existence of any god and that Christianity is literally Jew worship.

>God is probably real
>but I don't want to believe and would rather suffer in the Hellfire

Jew =/= Talmudist
Christians are the Jews of the bible
Satanists are the modern Jews

Your females are so degenerate that, in order to make them housewife material again, your gov't had to raise the price of alcohol and cigs. Like I said, bunch of chubby slags.

>joining a group that blindly follows what some professional writers of previous centuries wrote

god has nothing to do with organized religion

>Daily reminder that there is zero (0) evidence of the existence of any god
Except for the video evidence of Kek interrupting a Hillary interview or the fulfilled prophecy of Trump's victory you mean.

God gave the words of the bible

nice try leaf

I like how you are so much of a fucking sheep you have to rely on some retarded 2000 year old book with multiple warnings about sorcery to explain your own spirituality for you.

Which youtube personality did you let pick your favorite color, you vacuous, unauthentic husk?

But I guess that your fatties need the extra chub to survive in your 'cold' -20...that's our *average* temperature- and we don't got to be fat to survive it.

Fuck the church, they are worse than jews, i believe but i aint ever goinf to that unholy place known as the church

>God
>The Bible
Pick one.

based neighbors

>stop believing what you believe
>beleive this fairy tale I tell you to believe instead
>cuz I said so cunt

Fuck off OP.

I never bait
The church is corrupt, it's been infiltrated by Satan that's why they tell you lies and take their own man made doctrine over Gods
Tell me how can a priest say being a fag is okay when God says it's an abomination? Does he think he's better than God?

>Daily reminder that there is zero (0) evidence of the existence of any god and that Christianity is literally Jew worship.
>What is Quantum Physics
tl;dr: You only exist because someone is watching from outside the universe.

>God gave the words to the bible
>The church has been infiltrated by satan
>God says gays are an abomination
>through the church
Well aren't you a steaming pile of contradiction?

Existence of Multiverse or even concious Creator of the universum does not make Christian God real.

So even if a supreme being who created and designed universum did exist, you are still moron for believing in Christian God or any other religious teaching.

God says it through the bible
The bible isn't only in church the bible is everywhere you can go to indigo and buy a bible

>tfw Yeshiva kike who spent 8 months studying Talmud for 6-12 hours a day and can read Aramaic and kike runes
>tfw retarded goyim on a Vietnamese fish monger's board tell me about Jewish law from info graphics that other goyim made

Oy vey, goy-kun. Your religion is soft monotheism at best, Deuteronomy declares Jesus a heretic, Jesus is arguably a quoted opinion in the Talmud, and you can't read any of the original languages your books were written in so you're just trusting third rate translations.

Where did he say the christian god did it? He just said that it was done rather than it simply happened.

Why are you falling for fake communist propaganda?

Religion was invented by the lazy, yet clever. People who did not want to toil in the fields.
"Hey guys, there's this magical sky person, and he speaks to ME. He says you must give me 10% of everything you have. He also says if you have any song requests, you must give me something valuable like gold/silver incense spices meats oxen silks etc. because I ALONE can intercede on your behalf. I'm special that way. Oh and also, I really want to fuck your daughters. God says he will kill you if this doesn't happen. I'll also be making the rules around here now...because god says he will kill you if don't let me be in charge...kapish?"

A bible written by humans, translated by humans, edited by humans, and marketed as the word of God.

Try again.

>GOD IS REAL, CREATIONISM IS TRUE, FUCK LOGIC
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Just no.

>suffering in hell fire
>without s physical body with a working central nervous system to feel pain
>burning for all eternity
>violating conservation of energu.

I don't care what a Talmudists says, why would I listen to the people who murdered Christ?

>prays to a Curse Diety
Pray tell how's that working out for you? Fucking abrahamic retards...

That's 100% false
God gave his word to the authors of the bible
That's the end of it

Holy shit, good catch leaf!

Nope. That would make God a liar. And a gambler. And vain and more petty than men.

Nah allegedly gave his word to his son who was also him who dictated it to a group of followers who passed the stories down until they were written far later. Your belief still requires absolute trust in the lineage of the work that includes a fear of Satanic infiltration.

Wrong. Current Physic comes to conclusion that universum is most likely non "natural", because some constants, for example weight of Higgs boson cant be (for now) calculated via natural laws and are just that "constants"

So the line of thoughs is
1) There is multivere of infinite number of universes and fluctuating laws and constants. In this case its impossible to explain our universe perfectly.
2) Our universe is "designed", like a program, having predefined laws and constants.
3) As usual in transitional periods of time Scientists are false and waiting for new theory that will explain "everything" to come up, as it happened always before.

Nor multiverse nor concious design however mean "god". Even if the Creator would exist, it would more fit the "matrix" theory of the universum than any religious teaching.

And even if there was possibility of actual bearded God designing universe, there is zero proof that Christian teachings have any relation to him whatsoever and are not just another one of million completely made up religions with no basis.

To put it simple:
If you are NPC in computer RPG worshipping "divine creator of universe" deity, it does not mean your worship is related or actually matters in any way to programmer.

The only reasonable belief is that the big bang was just another "beginning" of a cycle in fact there was no beginning and there will be no end. Life forms are born and they die out but time had no beginning and wont have an end.

I dont say that there is only one way things can go from big bang to big implosion(?) but there should be a cycle as there is a limited number of combination of particles in the universe(?) doesnt matter if its a multiverse its still finite.
So after a period of time(may be very very long) I will write this exact post again.

I am a theist though, but envolving Gods should change reasonable beliefs.

NO he gave his word to Steve.

Steve told me to tell you what god said, right before he died.

He told me to tell you god will kill you in your sleep if you dont buy the next iphone.

Which god? There are thousands of gods and myths explaining earth creation out there.

Because we can actually read the foundation of your religion.

But go ahead and double down on ignorance, I'm sure your dead kike on a stick would be proud.

How would that make him a liar? He cannot lie
That's wrong, how did Moses write the first books of the bible if the words came from Jesus? Moses died before jesus was sent to earth

That's all turned out to be fake news/psychobabble. Like "hey the sun wobbled" it's tru because 10,000 people saw it Fatima.
That news story was fake too.

Do you OWN the tablets of Moses? That's amazing. I was under the impression you own a reprint of a reprint of a reprint that has been changed to fulfill political agendas for a couple thousand years.

>>God is probably real
>>but I don't want to believe and would rather suffer in the Hellfire

Intelligent honest people literally cannot "believe" because of a threat of eternal pain. Christians who actually think they believe in god because he threatened to kick their ass if they don't are the most delusional beings on earth.

I am Jesus irl.

Listen to me guys. I didnt die for your sins. I died because some kikes nailed me to a cross. Im just a carpenter man.

Typo:
envolving Gods SHOULD NOT change reasonable beliefs.

oh and Atheism is impossible btw. you cannot back anything up on it so you would die by acting on its basis. You do believe in Gods, you just dont call them that way and you dont use their potential because it seems "unreasonable"

>Do you OWN the tablets of Moses?

and the sad thing about that is that he originally had 3 tablets with 15 commandments but he dropped one and it broke.

You're a goddamn retard, aren't you?

If the words are wrong don't you think someone would have pointed it out?
The NIV for example is about 40 years old, it's Satanic everyone knows this there's thousands of videos and websites about it.
I believe in God because it's just common sense
I look in the mirror and see blue eyes and say wow I have blue eyes
I also know I exist so I know God is real because God made all life

BELIEF is irrelevant. Religions are about worship rituals.

>I believe in God because it's just common sense
>I look in the mirror and see blue eyes and say wow I have blue eyes
>I also know I exist so I know God is real because God made all life

You have the thinking ability of a bright five year old.

you're only attacking the idea of what the current normies think god is.

Doesn't that get kind of old? LIKE.... WE GET IT DUDE, IT'S NOT PLAUSIBLE.

kek
nice analysis

It's just common sense, how can you deny it?
Do you think oxygen isn't real?

I think that claiming one posesses the "word of god" has been the most effective way to control the easily led for as long as existence of God has been believed. But hey, if a website told you what's true and what isn't, who am I to argue. Clearly, I didn't know God had a blog.

The Christian bible was written by Greeks. It's called the Septuagint. Google it. They also wrote all 220 gospels, 216 never made the final edit...especially the one about homosexual Jesus.

God is real but It sure isn't some manmade figure, and certainly not a Kike or a Gook.

yeah srsly

The whole bible was written by Christians
Moses was a Christian, the modern Talmudists kikes who call themselves Jews are not real Jews
Read the bible, it says this clear as Day and calls them the synagogue of Satan

Christians are the biblical Jews, you can't say you're a Jew and not be a Christian

muh telescopes
muh reason

God invented both of these- that is the only reason that they give you 'scientific answers.'

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>worshipping kine deity.

Now you see-- the problem is that you're still calling the word of man divine. But at least you're finally admitting that it was written by humans and therefore not god-spec.

Please stop talking about evolution like it was a conscious agent that does stuff.

You just sound retarded.

God can forgive you- but he can only forgive you so long as you live...don't wait until it's too late.

OFC a Spaniard, from looking at his women, has good reason to doubt evolution.

Oh, you're serious.

If you go as far as to believe that there is a god, wouldn't you also have to accept it as plausible that there could be more than one?

At what point would you drop your belief in Jesus?

No matter all the CREW, JIDF, Reddifags and so many others trying to change the board to (((atheism))), it will always remain a Christian board.

Luke 21:17
You will be hated by all because of my name.

I'm not, it's Gods word
If I told you a story and you wrote it down would you say it's your word?

If I wrote you a story, and told you it was from God, would you believe me?

Never?

God does not entertain half-measures. You either end up in heaven or hell. The church has decided that purgatory does not exist.

No because it's your words

AMEN

Nope again. For instance, both versions of Genesis, (yes there are 2 different versions in the bible), use Babylonian and Assyrian loan words, which would not be possible if Moses wrote them.

And yet the bible is the word of god, even though it was written as humans and trusted to be factual?

If that is the case, then I will not entertain God.

Do you think that God, being all-knowing, would have entrusted untrustworthy people to spread his word?....you have no faith.