I'm absolutely sick of seeing this cunt in the American news cycle

I'm absolutely sick of seeing this cunt in the American news cycle.

Why does he get so much attention?

Trying to hook Boomers into clicking on their article because during their short bouts of lucidity between long periods of corn syrup and prescription induced coma they remember STAWR TREKK

He's one of the faces of leftist propaganda aimed at baby boomers.

big trek fan here I hate the fucking guy now

Liberals think actors are actually the characters they play

Fits the narrative well.

Im pretty sure he was the first gay asian

You're sick of him because he disagrees with you? Grow some spine, queer

Nostalgia goggles equipped by self entitled brats with no desire to 'adult'.

he's not even a good actor, I can't name a thing he's been in since Trek and didn't that shit end 40 years ago?

He was molested as a youth and then coincidentally grew up to be a garden variety homosexual not unlike Lena Durham's sister.

He's going to die soon.
Let him have his waning moments in the spotlight.

he's gay and nonwhite so sjw flock to him

>Why does he get so much attention?
Culture war. Star Trek is an indelible part of American culture. Lots of people like Star Trek. So lots of people will listen to what a critical component of Star Trek's popularity has to say. The only way to combat it is to have popular shows, music, etc. and have conservatives who are responsible for their popularity come out and say conservative things.

he a good shabbosgoyim

other actors that start to go against (((them))) in interviews or monetary spendings get Hookers&Blow'd into nonrelevance, see any celeb of that sort from the last 100 years

>big trek fan here

typical leaf

FALSE, DRUMPFKIN.

He was also in an episode of MacGyver.

It's more he has nothing to say other than calling Trump an idiot.

Once is enough, yeah i get it you don't like him.

But it seems to be a weekly thing of hearing the news reporting on his banile fucking comments. They're not in-depth or thought provoking, it's always some stupid fucking quip or just an outright insult.

His appearances on Howard Stern brought him out of obscurity. Takei credits this himself in his documentary.

>pic related
Clarification

>George Strasser
>"Strasserism"
>judaic elements such as the constant need for even more revolution and Everything4All-tier reasoning not unlike gommies today

>this sunk the SA - leading to the Long Knives event - because they became traitorous near the end of the war

This

Plus they've propped him up bigly on social media. He's about as close to a walking meme idol as the left gets

Literally who?

he's controlled diversity.

> he is gay and fun.
> he's japanese so he's the cool fun asian that comes with great asian fusion restaurants and great decor!
>he never goes off script!

this is in stark contrast to unpreferred diversity where it's mexicans who only speak spanish and nig nog neighborhoods. You know anything that brings down property values and average test scores

And Ernst "real dangerous faggot, unlike Milo Yiannopolous" Röhm hung out with jews, at least 2 or 3 names recorded in historical articles, while picking up the strasserite ideology

reminder that he was perfetly able of killing communists and establishing a Rightist society prior between WW1 and most of WW2, prior to starting turning against Triple H

I wonder what the japs think of him.

>gaysian lmao

Because pop culture + gay = liberal hero

>He was a gay activist before the elections. Which is fine and all.
>Then during the elections he got involved and (like most celebrities) had his image tainted because of this.

Celebrities need to quit being retards and stay out of politics.
I like Star Trek and all but FFS.

>BTW, Star Wars is better.

>Controlled Diversity

Loook no further than Angela Merkel's Germany for this :^^^^^)

I'll never be able to get that gif of him trying to jack some dude off on the Howard Stern show out of my head

Degenerate as fuck

He probably raped poor Chekov repeatedly.

Ewan is also making a twat of himself these days but doesn't get as much attention because lolwhitemale

check his twitter feed, every fucking post for weeks has been a political attack against trump

This cocksucking nip should be grateful he lives in America where Mike Pence will be sure to assist him in his shocking recovery from the gay.

I wonder why...

He doesn't I haven't seen him even once on the news.

He has only been good as a voice actor. Well, not "good" per se since he has only one voice, but he plays stereotypical Asian characters in cartoons and maybe vidya. Which is hilarious since I'm sure he rails against that shot from his twitter pulpit constantly.

What a retard.

Wtf are you serious?

Going to check now.

I'm going to be fucking shitty if you just ruined Obi-Wan for me.

He's a witty fabulous Gaysian and we need to hear what he has to say.

Moar

I don't give a fuck about Star Wars so he doesn't have any cache with me. He was pretty good in Adventure Time but that's not enough to make me think he's anything more than a faggoty Marx cuck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#

its retarded. He's literally only famous because his son was one of the main people in The Walking Dead

He's the one who cucked Howard Stern into becoming PC and by extension made saying "FAGGOT" some huge social crime.

Nothing brings tears to lib eyes more than a leftist Jap who likes pork rolls.

He hits many checkmarks on the liberal scale of importance. He's a minority. He's gay. He is an actor. He's somewhat still in his role. He's hella liberal and outspoken. He's easily accessed (does many interviews). And lastly, he knows what he's doing.

Because he likes to suck the cocks of 8 year old boys.

McGregor's Obi-Wan is probably the best part of the prequels but it was still bad and sure as shit shouldn't define the character for you.

>Im pretty sure he was the first gay asian
The first joo dick sucking asian in joolywood.

>Not having read up on the origins of the Melting Pot-esque "Star Wars" worldbuilding/Mythos

take a look at this Alt Light

I like yours better than mine.

Triggered

He touches the producers' penises so they let him be on the news.

>He was also in an episode of MacGyver.
The apex of his acting career.

>Muh ethnicity
>Muh queer
>Muh nerd culture

>Liberals think actors are actually the characters they play

sulu was always sucking some dick on that show. vulcan dick, romulan dick, klingon dick... he was truly the universal cocksucker

and the marvel cast ffs... do they really think it helps their bank accounts by alienating half the population. fuckin retards.

That Youtube video. Holy shit what were they thinking?

Always figured he was kind of weak. He did a documentary about a round-the-world motorcycle trip. One part I remember is when he's in Siberia or Russia (can't remember), and the locals shoot a black bear that was next to the road. They wanted to sell the fur because they're poor as shit truck drivers. He was almost in tears over the death of this random bear. As if there aren't 500 million black bears in this part of the world.

Yea, i'll still love the character but now im stuck with this in the back of my mind. Lol

The fuck am I reading?

Something about how some jew was retarded enough to be used be other jews?
I'm a tid bit drunk

another asian that worships beta white dick. Just like asian women, you dont get to jump on a white mans penis and then yell about speaking for your race and culture.

Because he's a gay Asian - he can go fuck himself

>I'm a tid bit drunk
Remember kids, buy your drank from HuWhite salesmens - not merchants

>Henry Ford knew about Big Alc

>The fuck am I reading?

It's too much to summarize here, but let's just say that George Lucas collaborated with some (((suspicious))) people

>why the constant reminders that "hurr Darth Vader's Helmet is based on nazi helmets"
> [Darth Vader being the secularized, consumerism version of Absolute Evil for an american-later-global audience ones the movies gained traction]
> [normie TV shows such as How I Met Your Mother pushing the "Star Wars is the greatest achievement of American Culture" forced meme

PRAY TEH GHEY AWAY

Because hes a faggot who's only claim to fame was a old tv show about multiculturalism. Hes an ideal figurehead for the liberal ideology.

I will never understand why gay idiots like guy love sucking islam's dick... he will regret it someday.

>TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PAWN
>NO, HE'S BANNONS PAWN
can't even keep a constant lie

>Remember kids, buy your drank from HuWhite salesmens - not merchants

Wat?
>why the constant reminders that "hurr Darth Vader's Helmet is based on nazi helmets"

Ah I remember this.

Similar claim on General Hux's speech just before firing StarKiller.

Just stumbled upon some

Theories while doing searches on this*

I told ya so, Japs will be Japs

Because he jerked a dude off on the radio on television and he sells OK TV's

Who the fuck is this gook seriously.

To be fair Korea, I bet the Japs would disown him also, if they even knew who he was.

He was Born in LA and has lived there his entire life.