The Year Where Sup Forums Won

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZAHk0g-Nfk
bullshit.ist/meme-magic-is-real-you-guys-16a497fc45b3#.sgjsh4lk7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums
You mean this containment board. The rest of Sup Forums excluding a couple boards is still liberal as fuck

A lot of this stuff was thanks in part to T_D too. Pretty sure that bearded guy who drew out Carl and AIDS Skrillex is a redditor.

fuck Sup Forums pol is the only good part of this site other then maybe tv

This. I left Sup Forums partly because it turned SJW.

>excluding a few boards
You mean literally all of the big boards like /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /k/, etc?

>only browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums these days
>mfw looking at a different board now

why the FUCK is this blocked in my country? what in the literal fuck

Also the year Sup Forums literally got swarmed by redditors
H*lfchan is kill

>these low-energy memes
Sad.

2017: The year Pepe got frozen by Cirno

/ourboards/: Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums

me too, our govnerment don't want us to be winners

>REEEEEEE

>TFW we win.

>You mean literally all of the big boards like /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /k/, etc?
>Sup Forums
I'm on that board all the time, and Sup Forums has become ridiculously liberal. Every time a thread is made on censorship in gaming, you get a bunch of assholes in your thread screaming "who cares", "not vidya", "Good. You don't deserve weebshit", etc. Likewise, any threads even alluding to politics in gaming, even it's very much vidya related, get deleted on sight by mods, preventing good posts from getting archived (sometimes they even just let it go to 500 posts before deleting it preventing it from being archived, just to piss us off).

Sup Forums went to shit after GamerGate.

We always win flag! Like on skis!

lol niggers

Why the fuck is the video banned in Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=dZAHk0g-Nfk

It's a fucking good video mate.

ful.lchan is retarded and paranoid. They ban.ned me for just mentioning the bog-pill

anyone able to locate the styx video where he's talking about hillary

they banned me for a month for some extremely minor trolling. pic related

It was all worth it for Pepe you know.

Simple shitposts from jobless NEETs were enough to get the presstitute media to actually put an MS paint scat meme on air in front of the American public. The same people who soberly "report" on major world events, wars, elections and economies, who deign to tell the people what to think, those same people had to humiliate themselves on national TV by actually running a segment about a "Nazi Frog" and, in all seriousness, denounce the memery of internet funnies as right wing deth squad extremism.

The media has forever blown its credibility with today's 14-40 age group. No X, Millenial, or Z-er who sees that shit, already, now or later, will ever take the media seriously again. How is the Media supposed to shill for foreign wars, corrupt politicans, globalist corps and bank bailouts, when the greater part of the population can't stop laughing at them.

And the funniest part?
The architects of their downfall, the memers and shitposters, are the very casts off their masters abandoned on their way to building their Brave new World. Just Desserts for All.

A new but old God came out of all this

They're literally holier-than-thou attention whores, forget that shithole.

Bog pirru?
Quick Rundown kudasai

/his/ is not sjw, it's neutral of anything. /lit/ would be your most left board.

Just think how close we came to a world where shit like CRISPR could alter the human gender ratio permanently.

We're lucky the neets still exist to even shit spanners in/at the establishment.

The rest of Sup Forums isn't liberal as fuck, they're just really mad/hate Sup Forums because Sup Forums memes are obnoxiously forced into nearly every board, not to mention Sup Forums's filled with ledditors and newfags so it gets hate in that regard too

This video is too slow and meandering and lacking in clarity of exposition.

Someone needs to make a fast-paced, fun video version of the finest discussion to date of "The Year Sup Forums Won":

>bullshit.ist/meme-magic-is-real-you-guys-16a497fc45b3#.sgjsh4lk7

>bullshit.ist/meme-magic-is-real-you-guys-16a497fc45b3#.sgjsh4lk7

Murdoch Murdoch guy? Anyone?

We got psy opped guys.

The dark occultists put Trump in there because they knew they were going to get sh oahed otherwise.

We should concentrate our memes on the destruction of the rothschilds, rockefellers, and all billionaires.