Swedish Cop Who Spoke Out About Migrant Crime Now Being Investigated For "Hate Speech"

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech

Earlier this week we wrote about the veteran Swedish police officer who, despite acknowledging that his actions might result in a pay cut, demotion and/or termination, posted an epic rant to Facebook about migrant crime in his country. Among other things, the officer, Peter Springare, listed the crimes that he had spent the week investigating and subsequently attributed pretty much all of them to the beneficiaries of Merkel's "open border" policies. From his Facebook post:

"Here we go; this is what I’ve handled from Monday-Friday this week: rape, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, rape-assault and rape, extortion, blackmail, assault, violence against police, threats to police, drug crime, drugs, crime, felony, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and ill-treatment."
“Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again. Christopher… what, is it true? Yes, a Swedish name snuck in on the edges of a drug crime. Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again."
“Countries representing all the crimes this week: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can’t be sure because they don’t have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they’re lying about their nationality and identity.”

Someone from Sweden explain why you guys are such fucking cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-pG4oiih3A
youtube.com/watch?v=VelS-YCtHV4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Someone from Sweden explain why you guys are such fucking cucks?
What do you mean? Isn't authoritarianism what Sup Forums always wants?

I dont mind sitting down to pee, I just like the idea of doing it because a feminist tells me to.

Sweden yes! So tolerant!

Now seriously, do you think is just a matter of time more people in Sweden get tired of rapefugees? Or they have no solution?

Because the country is ruled by cuckholmers.

>do you think is just a matter of time more people in Sweden get tired of rapefugees?
I think they will start to fight back but by that point, it will be too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-pG4oiih3A

meanwhile in swudan

>the truth is a hate crime

The facebook group that supports Springare has over 120000 members at the moment, and will probably become the biggest Swedish group within the next few days. We don't have rwds patrolling the streets yet, but people are waking up or are less afraid of showing their anger.

Sweden needs to be written up as a state sponsor of terrorism.

Seriously though, they give aid and comfort to admitted ISIS fighters through housing and social support so......fuck those cunts.

There is always a "solution", Enrique.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VelS-YCtHV4

Also very peculiar how a (((female journalist))) who wrote a "critical" article about what the cop said, suddenly received death threats and rape threats and all that jazz.
>whatcha_doin_there_rabbi_intensifies.png

At this point I wouldn't doubt them being real. A traitor whore like that deserves death.

I wonder though how much it's "Omg guys I am relieving le death threats :^) send money pls" and how much is people being like "holy shit I am now receiving real ones. shitshitshit"

No we want control over borders and for crimes statistics and other things to be reported on more transparently. More transparency from government in general and for them to listen to the will of the people.

>6:00

Guys I'm thinking of becoming a cop, should I do it.

>cover up real rape and murders for the "greater good"
>some guy on the internet calls you a cunt
>"OMG guys I'm fearing for my life!!"

Every time. Lefties only care when something bad happens to them personally.

GAS GAS GAS

>totalitarism
Here fixed that for ya

Totalitarianism.

I dont care