ITT: Liberals desperate attempts at topical humor

ITT: Liberals desperate attempts at topical humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vypzrtAHyXk&t=0
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't think it was possible to be less funny
than John Stewart or Trevor Noah. And yet,
there it is.

meant john oliver.
not that i like john stewart.

>full frontal
What did she mean by this?

Kind of a saturated market isn't it? There's like 6 or 7 daily show know offs running now.

How is this even on the air still? I can't imagine the millennial white liberal woman demographic pulls very good ratings. Every clip of the show I've seen seems to be desperately trying to push the "girls can be funny too!" narrative. It's pathetic.

She should totes do a show about liberal yuppies not wanting to have nigger kids bused their upscale school district.

When these are the comedy minds liberals have to juggle with, it's no wonder they desperately cling to a white Brit for "political enlightenment".

Every clip I've seen has been

TRUMP???

audience:UGGGGHGG?

MORE LIKE

audience gasps

DRUMPF!!!!!!

*audience loses it, women are laughing so hard they are miscarrying and congratulating each other in between gut busting laughter*

It's because Stewart retired and Bill Maher comes across as a douche. Haven't watched her but she was really hit and miss on the daily show.

Libtard comedy is the same propaganda and shitty humor but with a different face.

>100% on rotten tomatoes

Drumpfsters just can't handle the sassiness!

youtube.com/watch?v=vypzrtAHyXk&t=0

What is wrong with this bitchs face?

Remember she's a racist and against integration in public school.

Her husband leads the efforts against it

Does the right even have ANY of these comedy type news shows on the air? Closest I've ever seen is RedEye and half the time they have liberals on there and everyone just claims to be libertarian

Oliver learned well from his old boss. He didn't stray from the established TDS format and it's working out better than the other correspondents' shows.

I'm still trying to figure out what they saw in Trevor Noah. His on-screen presence is just bland above all else. He's too laid back compared to Stewart or Oliver.

kinda funny t b h

they saw his skin color and hired him on the spot

it's funny, but it has a specific globalist agenda.
Im fairly liberal when it comes to most issues, but I genuinely dont understand whats wrong with wanting to deport people who are in the country illegally.

literally fuck them, and fuck globalists pushing for mass immigration

And yet Jon Oliver and Samantha Bee constantly trigger the shit out of Sup Forums based on the constant stream of threads here.

Really makes you think...

Triggering Sup Forums doesn't make you funny or topical.

>Triggering Sup Forums doesn't make you funny or topical.
Yeah, actually it does. Political satire ususally isn't funny EXCEPT for how mad it makes your political opponents.
Remember when you guys supported a human Cheeto for office "for teh lulz" because it would piss off the liberal majority?
If you had the capacity to be objective, or to empathize with others, it would make sense.
Instead, you'll tell me I'm wrong because you're really bad at being a human being.

except we mined tons of salt from the democrats while they have to use the water cooler for their "male tears" mug

>doesnt understand comedy
>people voted against a warhawk criminal politician "for the lulz"
>if you had the capacity to be objective or empathize with others

Like fucking pottery

That's a good thing you retard

So youre incapable of understanding what hypocrisy is and how that might hurt their cause? Jesus, lad. Im ashamed of sharing a country with retards like yourself.

You act like war is a bad thing, liberal pussy. I hope trump nukes the fucking chinks into the Stone age and releases biological plagues on the fucking wetbacks as soon as the wall is built.

Lol are you a fucking shill or what? So you don't like it when people are racist and discriminate against niggers?

It's amusing the shit out of me.

I think you legitimately have Downes syndrome, bud. You seemed to have missed any and every point dangling right in front of your face.

My god you are a fucking retard. It's called beating them at their own game.

Hillary voters are not welcome here. Fuck off.

I think you're a lefty shill trying to preach tolerance.

ITT Millenial "entertainment industry" sociopaths rips off Sup Forums's bandwidth and shitposts to it's userbase while telling themselves it's "social media marketing"

>
>Hillary voters are not welcome here. Fuck off.
You're the Hillary voter here, you're literally triggered cos someone is racist lmao. Fucking obviously ctr.

How you came to this conclusion completely baffles me. Im ashamed to share a country with someone as stupid as yourself. You are not capable of comprehending written word and should be gassed in the same showers as all these Marxist idiots.

You're literally butthurt that someone is racist. Is it because your rabbi told you racism is wrong?

>criticises Clinton

>Defends Clinton
>You act like war is a bad thing

>No u

Holy shit

Trevor Noah was actually a very funny stand-up comedian before he got the job at TDS.

>You're literally butthurt that someone is racist
How do you come to this conclusion? Seriously, explain your thought process, I want to know how you can possibly misinterpret things so horribly.

>One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

War with Russia is bad, libtard, they're literally the greatest country on Earth. War with China and Mexico is completely justified.

You pointed out her racism as if it's a bad thing

Trevor Noah just doesn't really connect to most of his audience. I think his experience in life is just too different.

Jon Oliver and Samantha Bee just seem to click better with most people.

You also have Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher, Robert Smigel, Lewis Black, etc. that all highlight the outlandishness and hypocrisy of politics way better than Noah. He's a funny guy, just not in this format.

Im at a loss for words, son. I dont know how someone can be as stupid as you. Are you drunk or something? Youve misinterpreted every post youve replied to. Jesus Christ.

At least you were a useful idiot and helped us get Trump into office.

Are you racist or not?

I would go full frontal on her,
if you know what I mean.

>This is the future of the white race

With idiots like you we might as well be breeding with niggers. You have the IQ of a nigger if you cannot read the subtext of posts. Im ashamed to know that you are white, you are a disgrace to your race.

>Doesn't answer the question.
Libtard shill confirmed. Get over it, Hillary lost.

I've always hated Jason Jones.

He's the unfunniest fuck that TDS ever had. He makes Mo Rocca look like a comedy genius.

This does not surprise me.

Im going to tell myself that you are only pretending to be retarded for the sake of my sanity. Farewell faggot.

Typical libtard response. Can't use logic so you resort to insults.

Makes you lot asshurt enough to make threads about Trump critics around the clock.

Daily reminder that she doesn't want school integration with Black and poor children with her children in her personal live.
>One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

It's okay Hillary, now take your meds. It's past your bed time.

Rare mother fucker

They had a good one on adult swim but liberals got mad so they fired him

In case you haven't noticed, there's a reason why hollywood is a liberal echo chamber

If comedy is just tragedy plus time, then her life story is going to be fucking hilarious in 50 years.

I've never seen her before your clip. I believe it gave me cancer!

Samantha Bee has always been an unfunny hack. Not just unfunny, but morally degenerate and a manhater.

Their audiences are hypnotized zombies. They just have to say the right trigger words and the idiots laugh like Pavlov's dogs.

Isn't that guy relatively handsome? What did he marry an old pig for?

I don't get why anyone wants to marry her.

kek'd a little, but that's because a man wrote this joke.

You're wrong because you're really bad at being a human being.

Daily show etc was funny pre-2012. 2012 was the year shit started getting sad.

Mahr also doesn't agree with EVERY leftist opinion (90% or so) so he often becomes persona non grata amongst the far left.

Such as him but liking religion to include Islam.
Or not completely hating white people.

Fuck you nigger

I think Stephen Colbert can be funny sometimes.
but the other liberal comedians are shit especially that bitch

I like Samantha bee because she always makes a funny face that lets me know when I'm supposed to laugh.

3 hours later I just want to say I read this whole exchange and you are indeed retarded. I wish the other guy explained though. If you're still here and your thread watcher lights up and brings you back here to read this I'm going to explain and hope it gets through.

It's "bad" in her eyes, but she still does it. Hypocrisy. Beat them at their own game. Make them realize that they dont like niggers even when they preach they do.

my sister watches this religiously and regurgitates all the platitudes and tweets all the fake stories and whatcha doin graffiti that later turns out to be a false flag

christ estrogen makes you fuckin stupid

I don't understand. What did he mean by this?

>Have zero reading comprehension
>Keep spewing typical Sup Forums buzzwords without even thinking for a second that you may be wrong
Could you post your ID so we know how old you are?

>2012 was the year shit started to trigger me

Noah's stand up special on Netflix was abysmal, I couldn't get through the first 5 minutes, he's really lacking a punch to his delivery
Colbert was a correspondant too, but yeah I'd say oliver is 2nd on that list