He's right you know

he's right you know

>he's right you know

he is a fucking faggot

The leaf is right.

So just you know, faggot.

Wtf i hate raking now

Takei will die this year, check the digits.

These people sure seem to think there are a lot of idiot billionaires in the world...

Oh my.

#swamprats? This is so fucking bad, rats dont live on swamps, this is not how fucking persuasion works.

>he's right you know

It'd be better with a racist in State and and Education too.

George Takei sexually assaulted another man, never let him forget it, his victim shouldn't be afraid.

>irrelevant homosexual nobody makes another whinge tweet

The dude's a walking salt mine. Saging for posterity.

And a faggot bitching and complaining about it. Nature is balanced again.

Remind me why he's an authority on political developments.

Seems like another washed-up hack trying to defibrillate his career with Twitter punditry.

yeah, the special ed class is full of future billionaires

Pretty much anything is better than puppet pedophiles

I hope he gets sent to an internment camp again

>he's right you know
And that's beautiful

Can anyone give us a quick rundown on this guy?

BREAKING NEWS: Former Star Trek actor gets ZERO attention.
Sup Forums helps out by linking some shit tweet not even his favorite faggots care about.
Options: sage

Taking anything this degenerate slope says seriously because he was on Star Trek is about as sensible as listening to Jenna Jamison lecture about the importance of virginity.

Well, before they had a foreign-born Muslim as illegally elected president and anti-white communists at all the other positions. I'd say this is an improvement.

some faggot that was on startrek, he pretends his opinions mattter.

He's been at it for years. At least 5. My ex wife used to follow him on facebook and we were divorced 4 years ago, so at least 5 years he's been pulling this shit.

My best guess is that he was molested as a kid and that's where his thought process comes from.

Yeah. And I'm pretty happy with a racist as AG. Now based Trump can cut down on legal immigration too and sessions will shut down anyone who wants to interfere.

Nah, more likely he learned to suck dick for extra rations when he was rightfully put in an internment camp and learned to associate pleasuring another man with getting a reward.

Holy shit this is the chink from Star Trek? That show was 50 years ago and I haven't seen him in anything else. Why are people giving him attention?

He's not. Man children (children = liberals) lambast him as useful cause of muh nostalgia and muh I'm more progressive than you nu male status. And even then, most of those wannabe nerds aren't even familiar with star trek. Even d list celebrities can go on social media and virtue signal and get all sorts of attention. Plus side is he's even starting to annoy people on the left as people are starting to realize that this unbelievably annoying shit hurts their cause immensely.

what the fuck leaf, explain penis touching

An easy way to red pill people on takei:

As per the images in this thread you say he went on Howard stern and jerked off random guys. Random is the key part there because that's how degenerate liberals are, if they were random guys then that will be too much for some people.

That's the faggot who made the tweet we're all talking about and you know that's the faggot who made the tweet.

because muh unfair internment and muh racism during WWII after my people smashed mijin gakure Sudoku planes into American ships in the first and only true military strike against US soil

and muh homosex he thinks he's a spokesperson for the "underprivileged" because libcucks have given him that attention

No he's not he's a fag and clearly only interested in the progressive faggot agenda.

Calling others racist is racist.