Schizo Leaf walks to south america, lives 5 years alone. Ourguy~

>A Canadian man who has been missing for five years has been found more than 6,500 miles away in the Amazon jungle.

>Anton Pilipa trekked across two continents, walking mostly barefoot with just the clothes on his back, after he disappeared from his Vancouver home in 2012.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4205080/Canadian-man-disappeared-2012-Brazil.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Build two walls

That's actually really impressive

And the argies didnt let him in the library, kek

Not compared to Trump t b h

>gets to argentina
>turns 180 degrees around and walks away
the place can't be that bad?

Argies truly hate anglos

Got drunk and ended up in the amazon.

What a night.

>from Vancouver

He probably got tired of all the gooks

He should write a book.

>gooks
you mean chinks

I thought they meant the same thing

Gooks are a derogatory term for Koreans. Chinks for Chinese.

5 years of multiple illegal immigration. King

Fuck off, it doesn't matter. What are vietnamese then? Surely Americans have a word for them.

They all sound the same to me.

gooks are korean, chinks are chinese. it makes the difference because a korean wont give a shit if you call him a chink, it means nothing

That time that you walk only in a continent because...
America counts as just one continent.

>gets deported back to Canada

Burn victims

Not one single person cares outside of latin america

Wow, didn't know that geography is a Latin America thing. Thanks for the reminder, landlocked.

Oh snap!

I thought they were gooks...shit

what are japanese? just japs? slant eyes?
chinese, chinks
didn't know gook was korean specific

"Mi Gook" Means American in the Korean language, so during the Korean war Americans thought Koreans were saying "Me Gook" like they were calling themselves gooks. Gook was originally meant to refer only to Koreans.

"Spoon Face" is what we say in Boston fir all of them.

Arg library border >>>>> US border (both)

this guy is my hero

gtfo reddit

fuck you, this is amazing, it doesn't matter where it come from.

how did he cross the borders?

by not being a nigger

Going from rich to poor is probably a lot easier than poor to rich.

Now if he tried that here he'd be in a world of shit. Still, it's surprising how he didn't get killed by niggers in all that time

>When Canada is so devoid of white people that you have to go to Argentina to try and find some

HE RAN AWAY BEFORE HIS COURT DATE FOR ASSAULT. HE IS SCUM

>Great Britain
>Landlocked

Especially for a leaf

No it's not gook and chink are used for alll

Same thing goes for skinny to fat.

It just shows how (((individualism))) killed our society. Nobody gave a fuck when they saw him over this two years. Sad.

>We need Fascist Ethnostate now

>White people even overachieving at illegal immigration

>being this retarded
>what are tectonic plates?
>how is a continent defined?

If Leafs and Aussies are neck and neck for the title of shitpost kings, HUEs have the lead in being the dumbest posters.

>says the burger who is 20% less whiter than Canada

go fuck yourself with a bent spork you genetic waste of space

So no barbers in those shitholes?

Zipper Heads, that's a more obscure one from vietnam i believe, when tanks ran over their fucking heads they said they split open like zippers. generally used for any asians

> 2 continents

Only one. America

>His brother said he had one bizarre mission; to get to the National Library of Buenos Aires in Argentina.

>Tragically, when he finally made it to the library, after walking thousands of miles, he was turned away because he didn't have any identification.

Someone should start a gofundme to raise enough money to take this guy back to the library properly. That is some fucking dedication.

how did this schizoid survived four years in the wild? where did he slept? what did he ate/drank? hard to believe that he had the survival skills needed for this kind of a trip

thought it was (GO)vernment (O)f (K)orea

this guy is a criminal who assaulted someone and maimed them. He fled the country before the court date.

the only challenging one would've been Canada to USA

the irony of when burgers can't even understand their own insults

>Tragically, when he finally made it to the library, after walking thousands of miles, he was turned away because he didn't have any identification.

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L

>Anton Pilipa trekked across two continents
>Travel to Brazil from Canada

????

>tfw looking at the travel map and realizing he was probably walking home just to get his ID so he could walk all the way back again to get into the library

kek

>India
>World of shit

You make me sad to be burger with that talk son, seriously apply yourself to learn some proper racist terminology.

fuck yeah he was

Isn't that where Jorge Borges used to work

>shizophrenic man on a barefoot pilgrimage through all of latin america in search of borges book tower
he must have fallen for the magical realism memes kek

>leaf walks into Brasil
>only one who cares enough to rescue him is a fellow leaf/hue

also

>be sent back to canuckistan
>get arrested

Why are blonde haired, blue eyed, white people so prone to insanity and survivalism?

Underrated post

sleep tight leaf

How is it impressive? Do people not know how to walk where you live?

There is a guy that managed to walk for 10 years without money just by having charisma and living off other people. Managing to eat and sleep at homes for a night, gettin donations, living in homeless shelters, churches and even prisions.

He got a book about it.

>walks all the way to Argentina
>immediatly turns back

to much insight

Being in the Sun so much made him even blonder. That's the way to becoming ubermensch, Helios needs to bless you.

Cro magnon desires

how the fuck was he able to do that?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE

South America and North America are classed as separate continents according to some people

He had his phone and a stack of money in his bank account. He probably had a phone on him when he was found.

I'm calling it. The guy stayed in cheap motels for years.

sleep tight leaf

Probably the same reason they're the most intelligent and creative people on earth... Thoughtfulness and variation

>even Argentina has vetting procedures

>>>
sleep tight leaf

Looks like Ryan Dunn's autopsy photo

That's actually awesome. I wish I could do that.

>He didn't walk from Vancouver to the tip of Patagonia and back
Cuck.

>jungle
>Jungle
>JUNGLE
>J U N G L E

sleep tight leaf

are finns lewd and bullies like in uppote?

I didn't know leafs could photosynthesize

The world is to boring, structured and easy to live in. People go crazy and desire escape/challenge.

>There is a guy that managed to walk for 10 years without money just by having charisma and living off other people.
Women do it all the time

Atleast this guy did something interesting about it.

Walked from Canada to Argentina mostly barefoot with the clothes on his back alone. He was a pretty blue eyed white man who managed to survive in jungles and through some of the most dangerous areas in the world relying on the generosity of spics. All for some out of the blue schizoid need to visit some library in Argentina.

Surviving for 5 years as a homeless drifter in South America? Yeah, that doesn't seem particularly easy. Most people would die within the first 2 or so weeks from drinking unclean water.

>Skipped California
He is in fact /ourguy/

You made a guy in America bite his tongue so bad its bleeding from laughing just now. Enjoy that power.

Mental health is no joke,

I wish the man the best although now that he has been found, the normal monotonous life of home will probably send him into suicide.

Probably this.

Vietnamese are still gooks you idiots have you never seen any vietnam movie?

Sleep tight leaf

Come on, Patel, you set yourself up for that.
World of shit? Come on, Dev.

Nah

>standard tourist visa for the northern border
>walk across bumfuck desert for the second, maybe scale a chain link fence

Crossing Mexico's border with Guatemala should be another story since they have a huge ass wall there.