Ask a muslim that justifies sacrificing his life for the benefit of our religion anything

Ask a muslim that justifies sacrificing his life for the benefit of our religion anything.

It's called Syahid btw. If you die protecting Islam from the kuffars you will be rewarded in the afterlife with a life in heaven.

Its the ultimate dream for a father after he has raised 6 beautiful kids that will carry on my lineage.

>If you die protecting Islam from the kuffars you will be rewarded in the afterlife with a life in heaven.

So if you are shit at life you kill yourself by detonating TNT in a group of civilians and you get into heaven?

If there ever was a story for retards this is it

Why can't islam stay in islamic countries and regions?
Do muslims who immigrate into Europe understand the inevitable backlash that will take place after everyone will get tired of their shit?

when and how?
do it faggot

You don't really believe any of that shit
You're just like any other useless scumbag dregs in society with fuck all else to do with your life, but instead of actually trying to work hard on planet earth you try to delude yourself that a reward is waiting in the afterlife for finding the easy way out.
Killing yourself is twisted Islamic way out of a shitty poverty filled life
Stop justifying being a lazy cunt and get your life and shitty third world country in order you fucking coward

nice life just like a beast in the woods
born, scrounge for food, fuck, think that you matter to anyone and then die, postponing a worthwhile legacy to your """lineage""" because you're too worthless to do anything yourself like the beast you are
You will be put down like a beast, too

Its not a sacrifice if you believe you get something in return. Then its a trade.

I really don't care.

Why do you sandniggers go after western countries and not the kikes?

A religion that needs to be protected from man, by kill them. Gee I wonder, is that really a murderous cult in disguise?

Hey what if you kill yourself and you wake up to a demon raping you in the ass with a Durian.

Aint that hillarious?!

what if there is no allah?

This.

you know you cant judge one face of the coin.

so il leave it to you to understand who your counterpart would be.

....your martyrdom does not take into account "cost" of war.

...and sht generals.

you could almost advocate joining the army..

but your not talking about that right?

This. Btw is the story of the infinite virgins true? If so I'm a Muslim now.

no fap.

that's the bullshit part. if there isn't and you just rot in the ground. it's not like he can feel guilt or reverse what he did. he's dead. this is why we must kill them first.

>Sacrificing your life for a desert cult
I thought it was beyond the 15th century LMAO

Typical retarded Muslim following in the foot steps of the child molesting mass murdering barbarian who started this cancer to humanity known as Islam!

You guys shit on OP but he's just protecting his own. Nation-states need the AT field of religion to remain separate entities. Didn't any of you faggots watch NGE? Even if global government succeeds Asuka will strangle Shinji, it is Yin+Yang. Unless end times.

So murdering innocent people who have done nothing to you qualifies as "defending your religion"?

Considering how Jesus Christ beat people in a synagogue for using religion to profit, I can't wait to see how pissed he'll be when finds out you dirt-people are training toddlers to kill in the name of god, and blowing up crowds of innocent people for religion.

I imagine a beating would be nice in comparison.

>he's just protecting his own
Ya it's not like Muslims have been killing Muslims, even now, in mass, or individually like honor killings? Protecting my ass.

meh, no big rant. your kids will die through a kuffars hand, just like you.

I don't care about what shithole you die in for whatever stupid reason you have concocted in your head.

you should kill yourself faggot

Useless cunt says useless cunt things about a useless cunty religion. Nothing to see here carry on