Republicans BAN freedom of speech at the senate

Elizabeth Warren wanted to speak against Jeff Sessions in the senate and she got SILENCED.

What the fuck is going on? free speech is not allowed anymore in the senate?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTAqVct0Y_w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yfMyOxZYl8
youtube.com/watch?v=xcVAUW85Hbw
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
gallup.com/poll/189068/bls-unemployment-seasonally-adjusted.aspx.aspx
shadowstats.com
oref.org.il
archive.fo/g3oed
nymag.com/thecut/2017/02/hawaii-republican-leader-ousted-after-womens-march-speech.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UETKaBqEElg
rules.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=RuleXIX
youtube.com/watch?v=40-jeectGKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the shit she was running her mouth on about was over 30 years ago and not solid. They can tell you to shut up if you are openly implying a fellow member has done wrong doings, because this is not high school.

What's the point of freedom of speech if you cannot criticize wrongdoings of others?

>Warren violates rules of senate
>gets punished for them
>OMG THIS IS SILENCING HER!!!

What rule did she violate again?
She just wanted to speak against jeff sessions in his hearing.

That's literally freedom of speech

Fuck off jew

it's called rules of decorum. if allegations are to be made then you make them formally, an investigation is held and the truth is found. You don't stand up at the podium and read a bullshit letter for half an hour bashing another senetor in what is CLEARLY her campaigning for the 2020 nomination.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yfMyOxZYl8

1. It was not a "bullshit letter", it was a letter that was a letter that was being read in the previous hearing of Jeff Sessions in 1986 which made them decide to not confirm him.
2. The content of the letter which she said is accurate.

3. Republicans lie on the senate floor all the time, i didn't see anyone stopping them from doing that. you know why? because there isn't any rule like that. the rule says you shouldn't insult a senator pointlessly, but this was not a letter of insults, it was a letter of valid criticism of jeff sessions

Stop your assault on the freedom of speech

Jew here, please, shut the fuck up you short, hairy, fat pussy. Stop making us look bad.

If saying the truth makes someone look bad in your opinion, you are a fool

Lol kikes muh holocaust cant be denied 1st amendmeters

Senaror breaks rules to get muh victimhood. Kikes disgusted. Kikes push holocaust denial anti free speech worldwide

Warren did not break any rule, see Actually i will go even further. not only that she did not break any rules, she was not even close to breaking any rule

Do you think jews are a hivemind or something?
I'm in favor of allowing people to express holocaust denial, even though it's stupid considering the sheer amount of evidence

>the sheer amount of evidence
[rubbing intensifies]

The holocaust was real

>muh voter suppression
Can we not?

...in your mind.

If only the Holocaust happened, then maybe you wouldn't be around to shitpost.

>88
nicely done schlomo

>silenced

There are all sorts of silly political tactics used in the various chambers of the multitude of democracies across the world. You should look at the immature way MPs berate and silence each other in Parliament.

The US has dumb thiings like gerrymandering and shit that all sides use to fuck with proceedings.

She is not being "censored". The system is just dumb and everybody does stupid shit in congress. The democrats fucking sat in the corridors and blocked people's entry ffs.

Sooo... The democrats ruled in an ordinance when they had control of the senate and made up some dumbass rule that something about former senators cant be used as an attack on another senator or some shit. Simply put, republicans used thier own rule against them, kind of a gotcha moment. Before the obama chronicles that rule wasnt in place.

>Free speech BANNED!!!
>She was SILENCED!!!!!
>LITERALLY 1984!
Man it's getting really fucking tiring seeing everyone overreact and exaggerate every single little thing. I think it's a tactic the Jews use (what a coincidence OP) to try and send out so much bullshit that the important messages are lost in a sea of static. Like forum sliding in real life.

www.pocahontas.com

^^^^O IM LAFFIN'^^^^

youtube.com/watch?v=xcVAUW85Hbw

>Caring about the most insignificant thing possible

Like really. who the fuck cares that warren registered herself as a native american in the 80's? it's literally the most insignificant "scandal" imaginable.

God i hate the young turds so much, i mean i try and listen to them, but fuck me, the mental hoops they jump. Cant they just be honest and not try to decive.
Only made to 2:30 mark

Trump: the unemployment in 2016 is 20%
Trump: the unemployment in 2016 is 25%
Trump: the unemployment in 2016 is 30%
Trump: the unemployment in 2016 is 35%
Trump: the unemployment in 2016 is 42%

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

Have you considered that it's maybe trump who was deceiving you all along?

There are different numbers depending on who you want to include.
And no i didnt watch your faggot vid.

Even the high "Real unemployment" numbers show the unemployment in 2016 was at 9%~10%. real unemployment includes ALL adults who are capable of working

gallup.com/poll/189068/bls-unemployment-seasonally-adjusted.aspx.aspx

I have no idea how he could reach the insane number of 42%

I'm sat in a lecture mate please stop trying to give me an erection.

42% = number of workers / number of 18+ persons

he is counting retired people and what not

just another example of a new level of stupid which we can only call trumptarded

I think its got to do with part time employment and shit like that.
I'm not well versed on the subject, but there is a lot of fuckery with employment numbers.

It was worse than that. What we witness was WHITE MALE senators silecing the voice of an outspoken WOMAN.

Females all over America relate to this feeling: that of being told to shut up because of your gender. Women saw the true face of the republican party in this and will remember it in 2020

>The mechanism used to silence Warren is known as Rule 19, an arcane and seldom invoked provision in the rules of the Senate. The rule states that senators may not “directly or indirectly, by any form of words impute to another Senator or to other Senators any conduct or motive unworthy or unbecoming a Senator.”

Even counting all people above 18 you cannot reach the number of 42% unemployment.

You would have to include children and babies to MAYBE reach this number. and then it's a completely pointless number which he shouldn't have brought up

Here go have a look at this if you cwn be fucked, i cant. Report back with the "real number".

shadowstats.com

>(((Israel)))
:^)

we've already heard enough of what elizabeth warren has to say. its predictable. stupid. boring. virtue signalling to idiots like (((you)))

It's true the usual numbers the government uses for unemployment do not include people who gave up on looking for work, and it also does not include people who were out of work for under a month. that's how they reached the 4%~5% numbers.

However, the real unemployment numbers i showed earlier included ALL ADULTS who are capable of working, including people who don't look for work, and even then it was only 9%~10%

Notice how suddenly liberals and kikes care about freespeech?

Free speech as in Milo?

The fuck?
Liberals always cared about free speech

I hope you are aware protests is also a form of free speech

The people who protested Milo were also exercising free speech.

The people who used violence in the protests are colossal idiots

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but freedom of speech is for civilians. She is a public servant who works for civilians. They aren't always entitled to the same rights. Of course she has freedom of speech but when she's on the senate floor, there are grounds to shut someone the fuck up. If you watch the video, notice that it was all done legally and recognized as the motions for her to shut up were made.

So yes, as a citizen, she has freedom of speech. As a senator, there are rules you have to follow and she was riding the line pretty hard for awhile and then was finally asked to take her seat. She overstepped her bounds as a senator. Anyone else doing what she did would've been told the same.

So you couldn't be fucked either. Okey doke.

She violated the rules and smacked down for it.

Nuff said.

(((Yes goy, what I say is absolutely true and reliable!)))

Found the Berkley Student!

>itt burgers that don't even know how their own legal system and senate works

She's not being silenced.

They're literally saying "Why should Sessions not be allowed in?"

And she's saying "HE USES POWER TO ABUSE NIGGERS"

And then the Senate is like "Okay were are the proofs :DDD ??"

And she decides to roll out some letter written by Nigger Luther King's wife 30 years ago just talking about feelings and racism that has nothing to do with it, so they told her to fuck off.

You have to follow the proceedings - it's not a soap box to rant about whatever you want.

Hello how often does it rain in Israel ?
oref.org.il

Not true. It was put on place back in 1902 when two Democrats from the same state got in a fist fight because one read a speech calling the other a traitor and corrupt.

Ask Obongo where all of the 'free speech' really went.

Oh look, I found the Berkley Antifa member.

that's not a violation of the right to free speech. the right to free speech means the authorities won't prosecute you for what you say.
it doesn't mean that when someone starts talking, you have to listen to them or have to let them finish talking.

You guys should send me one of these as a memento
>for free.

The freedom of speech is protected by the first amendment and it applies not only for civilians but for all citizens of the US including public officials

This is totally true...

I'll go a bit further though. The entire, "hate speech is not free speech" crowd who wanted to make sure he didn't speak are every bit as guilty whether they got violent or not. When you exercise your right to protest, you're taking a stand for what you believe in and you actively are out there showing it. Directly trying to stop someone from even speaking is not protesting. It's trying to shut down freedom of speech. Those two things are not the same.

Is that what your Berkley professor told you?

So you were in favor of freedom of speech when it was milo speaking but you are against freedom of speech when Warren is speaking?

wew, the right wing isn't hypocritical at all!

The senate did not ask where are the proofs, they just silenced her.

It's a letter from 1986 which lead to sessions not being confirmed back then

archive.fo/g3oed

"It was February 1902, and a feud was escalating between the two Democratic senators from South Carolina. Benjamin Tillman, the senior senator and something of a political boss in the state, had grown angry that John McLaurin, his protege, was allowing Senate Republicans to court him on some issues, including the annexation of the Philippines.

Furious that McLaurin was colluding with the other side of the aisle, Tillman used a Feb. 22, 1902, speech on the Senate floor to harangue the younger senator. Gesturing toward McLaurin’s empty chair, Tillman accused his counterpart of treachery and corruption, saying he had succumbed to “improper influences,” according to a Senate history of the dispute.
When McLaurin caught wind of Tillman’s remarks, he rushed into the chamber and shouted that Tillman was telling a “willful, malicious and deliberate lie.”
A fistfight erupted. As Senate historians recounted, “The 54-four-year-old Tillman jumped from his place and physically attacked McLaurin, who was 41, with a series of stinging blows. Efforts to separate the two combatants resulted in misdirected punches landing on other members.”"

Actually two misbehaving Democrats are why the rules were created over 100 years ago.

Get in the fucking oven, Schlomo.

Fuck off back to the NY times comment section you dumbacrat

Right, I'm not saying she doesn't have free speech in her everyday life. I'm saying that while in the senate, acting as a senator, there are rules she has to follow. She can say what she wants, but there are rules and precedents that have to be observed. They let her go on until it was shown she was talking out of her ass, and then silenced her.

I guess I said it poorly. What I'm saying is they didn't take away her right to freedom of speech. They made her follow the rules all senators must follow.

So once she's off the senate floor and out of work, IE a citizen again, she can go say whatever she wants. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can babble on the senate floor about whatever you want. That was the point I was making.

She has freedom of speech but the Senate has the freedom to not listen to her.

She can walk on the street outside and read her letter to anyone that wants to listen to it. She's being told to fuck off if she's not going to abide by the way that the senate operates. You can't stand up in court and ignore the judge or objections and just start ranting about whatever you want. You'll notice that she actually sat down instead of grabbing her crotch and telling them all to respect her freedom of speech. She's not retarded; she made a gamble with MUH RAYCISM and it didn't pay off.

It will likely trigger some lefty tweeting and headshaking by idiots that don't understand though.

Warren was not "misbehaving".

She was criticizing jeff sessions. that's literally what the freedom of speech is for. without being able to criticize your government your country will fall into fascism

>OY VEY

Yes, but she is the government and they have rules they have to follow during sessions of government. She was in violation of those rules.

It was all done legally. Everything that happens in that video is legal and would happen to any senator in her shoes. At least I like to hope it would.

The GOP also kicked out of the party an Hawaiian republican who said Trump is not good.

Isn't this authoritarianism 101? "you must only say good things about trump or we will kick you from the party :D :D :D"

nymag.com/thecut/2017/02/hawaii-republican-leader-ousted-after-womens-march-speech.html

What the fuck, murica?! Are you fucking russia now? Fucking unacceptable, fix yourself now! youtube.com/watch?v=UETKaBqEElg

everything will be ok Israel.
>as long as you stop sending your nigger hordes at us.

rules.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=RuleXIX

"1. (a) When a Senator desires to speak, he shall rise and address the Presiding Officer, and shall not proceed until he is recognized, and the Presiding Officer shall recognize the Senator who shall first address him. No Senator shall interrupt another Senator in debate without his consent, and to obtain such consent he shall first address the Presiding Officer, and no Senator shall speak more than twice upon any one question in debate on the same legislative day without leave of the Senate, which shall be determined without debate."

"2. No Senator in debate shall, directly or indirectly, by any form of words impute to another Senator or to other Senators any conduct or motive unworthy or unbecoming a Senator."

If you don't agree to the rules, then why should we play by the rules?

If you don't want to play by the rules, why shouldn't we gun you down in the streets? We're the stronger side by far.

Also going to throw out, I'm not some huge Trump supporter. I voted for him over Hillary because of course I did but I'm not huge on the guy. I love the memes but I don't know how all this will play out.

I think, more than anything, this election was proof that the two party system is an absolute failure that leaves a lot of people forced to pick the lesser of two evils rather than voting for someone you'd want to be in that office.

>nymag.com/thecut/2017/02/hawaii-republican-leader-ousted-after-womens-march-speech.html

They kicked her out for calling him "racist and sexist"; that's slander. You can disagree with the man and his policies, but do it with proof instead of virtue-signalling and name calling.

Accept my Love of Be Destroyed.
>Remind you of anyone ;^) ?

we can't read slav runes or understand your moonspeak here m8

Privates in the military can't tell officers to piss off. Do they have free speech?

Fuck off back to the NY times comment section you dumbacrat. She was trying to smear sessions with a 30 year old letter.

The cunt can just use smoke signals.

The rules against imputation are not for valid criticisms, they are for things like swears and personal fights.

The whole point of having an hearing is to hear criticism about jeff session.

Please tell me, if no one is allowed to criticize jeff sessions what is even the point of having an hearing in the first place?

you are right maybe she should be sent to a black sight instead.

>Slander
Do you think the guy who got sued for discriminating black people from his apartments and marking requests from blacks with the letter "C" which stood for colored is not racist?

Fuck dopey Pocahontas.

She was slandering and nobody is required to put up with her lies.

From 30 years ago fuck off. That was a deliberate incitement for that bitch warren

What's about when Trump was slandering obama?

>i will go further...
>REMBER THE 60 0000000000 GORILLION BE PROGRESSIVE YOU FILTHY GENTILE!!!!

give her forced gender reassignment surgery and facial reconstruction and create a whole new identity for her and send her down to Brazil to be with her people.

Again, calling someone "racist" is not a valid criticism, especially without proof. She was making an appeal to emotion and attempting to slander him with a 30 year old letter.

The Senate is well within their right to reject that letter. She could have continued to make criticisms against Sessions - they did not tell her to sit down or to not speak poorly of him, but that she could not in fact continue to read the letter. She chose to sit down rather than criticize Sessions because she had NOTHING ELSE other than the letter.

Eye for an eye.

Have a nice day.

Just a reminder:

The GOP also kicked out of the party an Hawaiian republican who said Trump is not good.
Isn't this authoritarianism 101? "you must only say good things about trump or we will kick you from the party :D :D :D"

This is almost as bad as Russian athoritarianism

nobody said that the nazis didn't kill any jew, just that six milion is inflated estimate

The reason Senator Warren was in violation of Rule 19 is because she repeatedly interrupted the session and was found to have been in violation of part 2 of rule 19 by the Presiding Officer.

The Presiding Officer is required to allow her to speak as long as she follows section 1 (which she didn't do) and makes a judgement call on a section 2 because of her repeated interruptions.

The reason the presiding officer gets to make a judgement call on section 2 is because the GOP is the majority party in the Senate, because of the will of the people via elections.

Again, if you don't want to play by the rules and abide by the will of the people, why should we also play by the rules and coddle you?

Does that mean Obama is lying too about being from Kenya ?

Trump was neither a senator nor in politics at the time and Obama did not take any measures or legal action against Trump.

He could have if he wanted to. Anything else?

>isreali
>promoting fucktarded liberalism
Gee, really caboodles the noodle.

Please see

What do you mean "eye for an eye"?
I'm a liberal and i was in favor of Milo speaking, and i'm also in favor of protesting unless it's a violent protest, because protests are also freedom of speech.

I'm for freedom of speech regardless of the ideology, you are not because you are a fucking hypocrite

believe Obama when he says he is a Kenyan Muslim please.
>He is not "Magic Nigger"