>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SPqueRomanus/status/829447519323054080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's his endgame?

Reminder that only stupid liberals and cuckservatives watch Morning Jew....WHICH ONE ARE YOU????

>conservatives in MY party

what did joe mean by this?

Dying a natural death without anyone finding out about the murders

To get away with murder

pro-tip: he already did

When will Sessions be sworn in?

>9th Circuit is retarded and no one takes it seriously
>BUT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THIS!!!!

Joe you're a fucking idiot

So are we watching Morning Cuck or Comfy F&F today?

Who's getting /comfy/ with Friends?

Fuck Soros and fuck the (((chosen))) people

>Sessions has been appointed for a day already
>Hillary still free

WTF... Im now a shill for Bernie... time to donate $1k...match me Sup Forums....

night/morning /ptg/ im going to bed, dont let the shill bugs bite

Should be in a couple of hours.
Is it not in the White House schedule?

>""""""""""""""""""""""""Independent"""""""""""""""""""""""" judiciary

Avoiding jail over a murder he committed

nite nite burgeranon

Neither, F&F has cuckservatives, Joe is Joe. I watch Joe sometimes for awhile to see what the MSM talking points are for the day.

*impeaches trump*

ahahaha sorry guys ahahah

>Military sources

Joe still thinks cuckservatives run the Republican Party. Jokes on him.

We just have to bide our time, fellow conservative. Worry not.

>including John McCain

we got BTFO, it's so oever

How did Spicer get a million followers on Twitter in just a month; is it all just journalists?

Joe is such a cuck. I am done with it going to F&F

>even madcow gets more viewers than joe

When does Trump give the coup?

you guys were saying this while F&F still had Tucker though

>mfw only 624999 viewers

>TRUMP, STOP, TRUMP, HEAR ME TRUMP, STOP, STOP IT NOW, YOU ARE AN AUTOCRAT, STOP

What did Joe mean by this?

>the Morning Joe Brady Bunch splitscreen

What is the purpose when it's just Joe talking the whole time.

Joe sure is mad about Yemen, but I wonder if he was this mad when Obama firebombed an MSF hospital?

Well Maddow is the smartest man on tv

night fellow burger. stay /comfy/.

Not needed. We have to wait for the left to try it first so Trump can enact emergency powers.

>You cant attack the media
>You cant attack the judges

FUCK YOU DONALD, RELEASE THE TAX RETURNS, REEEEEEE

twitter.com/SPqueRomanus/status/829447519323054080

TOP FUCKING KEK

THIS IS OUR OPPOSITION

They are trying to meme it into reality. The public perception is important for votes.

In 2018 some cuckservatives are on the chopping block and they are trying to sow disharmony so that dems on the line have a better chance.

Don't fall for it. The Republicans besides hardcore cuckservatives are on board for now.

I don't consider any MSM our friends after the primaries and election. They fucked Ron Paul, they tried to fuck Trump.

Why is nothing happening anymore?

I'm starting to get bored of politics and going back to watching anime all day.

>Bide time too long
>Die

It was so many contradictions in what Joe said.
>You shouldn't bring politics into the court. And we all know the 9th circuit is center-left, and the 11th is center-right so it will balance out. And we all know what will happen in the end. The Supreme court will rule that Trump was right even with the current judges, but we shouldn't question the previous rulings.
If we all know the Supreme Court will rule Trump was right it would mean that the other judges lower down should also know that what Trump did was lawful and right.

>MSF hospital

were they hiding a new metal gear in there?

Getting away with the murder of a young female (possibly pregnant, possibly by him) intern.

I don't remember Joe being this much of a cuck, but I admittedly haven't been watching him much anymore. When did this shit start?

>why isn't there someone in Trump's inner circle who will tell him he can't attack federal judges

Because he can and will and his inner circle supports him.

But where in the Law does it say that the president can't criticize judges?

Joe is SO Joe right now

After watching Joe, I have no doubt Trump will get impeached

Muslim ban Dec 2015

>When did this shit start?
David Duke DISAVOOOOOWWWWWWW

Aw man, wtf happened to adam sessler since his show got kanked

>what's his endgame? is he going to suspend the judiciary? is he going to give a coup d'etat? please answer

WHAT IS JOE DOING?

It's weird that he's no longer even mad about Syria and all the dead kids there in the wake of all those war crimes. What selective outrage he has.

Trump is keeping a lower profile while he works on getting the courts cleaner and the people in his cabinet passed through. Courts are slow as fuck and confirmations are some of the slowest in history because it is all the dems can do.

Dem voters want congress to obstruct because they are so frustrated with their position and dems on the hill want to flex their muscles for votes.

>They're all white

Can't you feel it in the air though. A happening is right around the corner. Will it be in Europe or America?

When (((they))) instructed him to turn on Trump. It's in the Wikileaks email dump.

kek

>the 9th Circuit has been left of the center for 241 years

lmao, not even true, Joe is a fag

He's a fully cucked bluepilled Cocaine addict.
It's been like this for years though, I'm surprised you didn't know.

Ok, I admit that's a good meme.

Is Joe... (((Joe)))?

Wait till 2018 Joe:

>To have, I'm telling you Mika, to have this many primaries for midterms...something's different this time Mika, I don't know why you guys aren't seeing it.

4 weeks later

>See, I told you, Donald's out there campaigning for every one of these guys, these primary challengers, and he's going to have his own party.

>Sure, fine, laugh all you want that he just wants his rallies back, that's true too, but these so-called "Trumpian" candidates aren't all going to lose. In-in-in fact, as I think Donny, where's Donny Deutsch? As Donny predicted already, a lot of them are going to end up as senators and congressmen an- and women, congresswomen, and- that isn't something we should be joking about. This, is, serious, guys!

Joe is particularly Joe today. All this show just to avoid talking about Jeff Sessions and the impending doom of pedowashington

I hope I am not misconstrued as a concern shill, but post 2024 does actually worry me. We need to groom Trump loyalists in congress and a successor (most likely Pence). We need to soften him to independents and make sure cuckervatives don't come back out of the woodwork like they did with Reagan.

It is part of the reason why getting rid of all of the hispanics in lots of republican areas is important, less pandering to them for votes.

>relationship expert
How many cats you think? At least 3.

I am glad ptg can finally unite and that we all agree not to watch moring jew

According to some reports, Trump has actually been doing a lot of closed door meetings with some big business heads to hammer out the details of constructing (and repairing) factories all through the country to create some new jobs and he's been planning the designs and logistics of The Wall

I love how desperately they want to turn around the Snowflake meme.

They'll be very surprised when the Suck It Up Buttercup Act becomes a federal bill, and everyone starts calling them "Buttercups".

That is actually kind of funny. I can't argue with it.

>Trump supporters don't want him fighting with the courts, he's stupid

JOE STOP

>i HOPE ITS STUPIDITY

I sense shilling in this thread. Stay safe anons.

don't know how you joeposters do it desu

>if you are on Trump's side, you need to speak against Trump

lol msnbc

>Joe: conservatives needs to show America who they are
kek, we are.

That is smart politically since he got a lot of the controversial stuff out of the way right away and reaffirmed he is doing what he promised.

Jobs and building will be very uncontroversial. I want him to signal action on law enforcement and taxes soon though. I think he probably won't until he gets a full cabinet.

Joe is really triggered today.

Is Joe that stupid?

I think we need a few more people in this discussion

Is it true that Gorsuch said that? Fuck, what if he is just another Anthony Kennedy

>Baier
Who is that
>Anderson Cooper is the most popular on CNN and he can't come close to a literally who on Fox

>balanced diet of too much winning and too much losing

weeb faggot, kill yourself.

STOP

WATCHING

JOE

I almost want him to just do 4 years, then let someone else try for 4, then he can run again for his second 4 to fix whatever bullshit the other guy does

>shilling Warren AGAIN

Holy shit, they're actually going to elevate her. Prepare to die Drumfy!

Fuck Gorsuch, who the fuck does he think he is?

Pence was not even Trump's pick, Manafort essentially forced him to pick Pence. He's not a plant like HW was for Reagan because the party still didn't pick Pence, but he isn't a natural fit for a nationalist deal-maker's successor. Our successor will arise naturally out of the 2018, 2020 and 2022 election cycles.

HURRY GIVE ME MIKE PENCE MEMES
I NEED TO SPAM THEM TO THIS FACEBOOK GROUP THAT WANTS TO IMPEACH TRUMP

Joe you should read the law if you want to defend it.

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

>101%

Alright, the joeposting cancer is too much for me. This is the time /ptg/ tells me to go to sleep.

It's like they're meeting for a battle they can't win.