Are you proud of yourself Sup Forums?

Are you proud of yourself Sup Forums?

Because of Trump's meddling this hardworking man will end uo on the streets, chin-deep in medical debt
How can you sleep at night?

How low did his sub count get?
Did it go negative?

Dude could live comfortably with just his Twitch income.

Who is this faggot? And why should I care?

What did Trump do?

One guy had negative 1000 but shot up to 100k in literally 1 second. He had like 3k beforehand

Chins deep*

morbidly obese people should worry less about income and more about surviving through the week

He married a chick for medical insurance.

Fuck off with this shit.

>chin-deep
Not very deep then.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggot.

No wonder reddit liberals think they're welcome here.

>chin-deep

Which one?

>chin-deep in medical debt
Which chin? There a few to choose from.

you beat me to it.. fuck

It was the obvious joke to make. I was just shocked that no one else had done it yet.

I'm so sick of hearing about this fat fuck. Every time somebody mentions him, it's always about him losing viewers or losing a few shekels because Jewtube had a change in their policy.

He bitches all the time about Jewgle hurting content creators. He doesn't create shit though. His job is to literally and figuratively be a fat fuck on camera. That's it. He's not even an """entertainer""". He's merely a fat fuck who records himself being fat and then he puts it on Jewtube.

>Hard working

He's unemployed, his wife is out all week even though she is also unemployed and he's admitted that he hasn't slept with her for years

Boogie is a faggot, I wish they'd shut down his account.

He had 10 years to lose weight. He never did. His fate is his own design.

i hate this fat fucking maggot

LARD GARGLING

CALORIE THEIVING

He doesn't give a shit, he doesn't want to lose weight.

But man it;s fucking hard. I barley eat anything, all healthy, never touch sugar or anything like that, i excersize and at most i lose a few lbs. Its been like this for years, i don't know wtf is going on :\

SALAD DODGING

Fuck you, he works very hard thinking up content. Remember the episode where he ate mayo straight from the container and had a silly voice? Or what about the one he ate hot pockets and had a silly voice? I am so sick of people knocking this poor man just for bringing joy to the world.

T-REX ARM HAVIN

How does this affect him? Sub count doesnt mean shit for income. Its views

COOK ON A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

See a doctor or try a personal trainer leaf

You're deceiving yourself about how much you eat, what you eat, and how much you exercise.

It's not hard at all.

lol source?

It keeps me up at night wondering how he made it to 42.

his videos, those political videos as boogie he goes into more detail about his personal life and struggling with being fat

Might have even been that episode of "my 400 pound life' or whatever he gets asked when he last had sex

Your lying to yourself and everyone here if daily exercise and a diet of 2000 calories or less a day isn't helping you lose weight.

I did absolutely nothing besides stop drinking soda and I lost 15 lbs in a month.

How does it work? I tried sub and unsub many times but his subscriptions are the same

Daily reminder that he is one of the most disgusting human beings on the planet
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife cleaned him in the con's toilet while he was heard screaming and crying
>did a video adressing this but deleted it a few hours later

Are you saying you want a safe space? How hurt are your feefees?

So with Obamacare, he could survive being a huge and disgusting fat rotten ass.
Without, he'll had to some efforts to lose some grease and being again a man ?

Good.

Well i have a theory, And i think it's the milk i drink. It's supposedly skim but i bet thats BS. Everything else is organic, homegrown, farmer market, none processed foods. The milk is the only thing i can think of that would be causing the problem, I still lose a bit of weight, Just not nearly as much as i should be losing.

He seems like he could be a cool guy but all his fat has dangerously lowered his test levels.

You are completely delusional and lying to yourself about how often you stuff your fat fucking face with cheeseburgers. It's pretty straightforward - if you have a caloric surplus, then you'll gain weight. That's really all there is to it. You don't even need to exercise much at all in order to lose weight. Run a mile and you've burned off a few saltine crackers at most.

Learn to put down the Jewritos and Mountain Jew, and consider paying somebody to determine portion sizes for you since you seem to have some weird food dysmorphic disorder that makes portions seem much smaller than they actually are.

so stop drinking it and find out dumbass

How much milk do you drink leaf?

You know milk is just really liquid fat and sugar right? No matter how skimmed it is.

are you just fucking retarded or did you not read what i wrote?

How fat do you think i am anyway? I'm only 60lbs over weight. I used to be far larger, so OBVIOUSLY what im doing is working faggot. Just not as well as it should.

He said Obamacare meant insurers had to cover him, something they don't want to do, because of his high medical costs each week, and frequent trips to the hospital to stay alive

Now he may lose his insurence and have to pay his medical costs himself

[spoiler]Or he could just spend one month eating nothing but lettuce tuna, celery tomatos and water that fat selfish fuck[/spoiler]

2L a day, its addicting.

>wahh I'm so fat it's such a struggle woe is me

Meanwhile his entire income is based around being fat in front of a video camera. Am I supposed to feel sorry for him because he doesn't know when to put down the cheeseburgers? It's not like he was a Chinese POW who was force fed food until he became morbidly obese.

>Milk is fat made for veal
>A veal will grow to be a 1000kg cow.

Are you a fucking veal ?
Then stop drinking cow milk retard.

>Chin deep in debt
Who's chin? If its that fat fucks, we're in double trouble.

What's a good replacement? Your mom?

But yeah i think i might.. obviously that has to be the problem

He's fucking rich, why should the taxpayer have to subsidise his sorry ass?

>I can't seem to lose weight

>CHUGS 2 FUCKING L I T R E S A DAY
>2
>LITRES

Damn son, we found the problem.

Put the milk down, bud.

We are welcome here

>chin deep
Which chin?

>drinks 2 liter of MILK per day
>calls others retarded
>well I'm not THAT fat!!! I'm only a little overweight I swear!!!

Absolutely disgusting. Kill yourself, you fat fucking sow.

My own lust for milk was blinding me. Thank you faggots for showing me the light. No more milk for this leaf, no matter how enjoyable it's silky white smoothness is..

>his whining voice
Holy fuck

>quad chin deep in medical bills
ftfy

Almond milk.
You can even make it yourself it's literally crushed almond mixed with water.
No sugar.
Cup of cow milk : 120cal
Cup of allons milk : 40cal

Good look buddy. Just chug water till you're full or something. It doesn't taste too great but you don't give a fuck when your stomach is filled up and makes your brain stop giving a shit about putting something in it.

I'll probably just try and drink more water instead honestly.

Because otherwise he can't afford all his Mountain dew and Doritos

>youtubers
>e-celebs
Get a real job you fucking fags

How the fuck does this tub of lard have almost 4 million subscribers?

Also DO NOT DRINK SOY MILK
It's full of femal hormones that will make your tits grow.

Gravitational pull?

youre beyond help fatass

Are you doing starting strantgh?

Surely you mean chins-deep?

This is why retards on "diets" never lose weight. They don't have the slightest fucking clue about counting calories, and think they can drink whatever they want as long as they eat healthy.

Shit most people think juice is healthy when most of it has more fucking sugar than soda

I've seen this pasta a few times, but is there any proof to him shitting himself regularly?

Just start gargling cum instead, at least you'll get protein.

I drink 2L a day to bulk when I'm gymming flat out.

Drinking it when you are lazing about is madness. Milk is extremely calorie dense, literally designed to turn calves into bulls. If it's definitely skimmed it should be too bad but if you are buying straight from the farmer I can't see it being skimmed, more likely it's as whole as it comes.

t dairy farmer

>Also DO NOT DRINK SOY MILK
>It's full of femal hormones that will make your tits grow.
So is regular milk, dairy in meat in several countries.

It's calories in vs calories out.
Basic fucking gradeschool subtraction.
You're just a lazy pos, There is no secret to losing weight and being healthy. Just work more than you eat, cut out all bad carbs.
If you're a fat fuck, cut out all carbs for a month. Stick with green vegetables and small portions of meat (chicken or fish) nothing fried.

That and lifting and jogging will make you lose weight and get healthy.
Not that it matters, your fat ass won't put in even minimal effort.

>Because people have to pay for muh fat ass because muh money is for muh.