Where should Sup Forums look for wives?

Where should Sup Forums look for wives?

I mean, most of us live in Western countries where feminism has ruined girls. The women of our generation in particular are lost causes, I don't they can be fixed before menopause hits them.

I think we should all pool together and target women in foreign country where they are still vaguely traditional. Maybe somewhere like Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/58rwna/read_before_posting_the_2017_eurasian_half_asian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asian women, easy to get, easy to maintain. Large penis not required.

how are we supposed to preserve the white race if we all marry gooks

Look for a woman smarter than you so you don't regret it come time when you're both in your 80s.

White plus Gook equals majority white. They will all be converted before the century is out.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/58rwna/read_before_posting_the_2017_eurasian_half_asian/

>Goes to discotheque/clubs where skanks go to get fucked
>wonders why they are full of skanks

girls who call themselves "nerds" and "introverts" are just as slutty these days

chink women the loosest vagoo though

now this is autism

i dont think i've ever put that many links together for anything

A few hours ago I actually goygled find wife Sydney" and got nothing but results for (find fuck buddy) (spouse investigator) and other fucked up shit. Then I goygled christian dating sites and looking at the profiles briefly noticed all the girls looked like whores with descriptions that had the word "I" three times every sentence and were completely satanic and liberal.

Wtf?

Anyway I'm not trying really hard as you can see, but it really shouldn't be so discouraging.

80s?
That's a pretty impressive endurance.
If can handle until the 80s and want to settle.
Pick the youngest and prettiest.
Get used for loads of drama.
Have you read Dostoevsky ir Tolstoi? I don't think humanity was meant to monogamy.

that's what I mean man the situation is hopeless here

sure there are a few decent girls still scattered around, but not nearly enough for all of us, some of us guys will have to look for women in foreign countries that much is obvious

groom them from a young age. that's what I am doing.

Holy fuck i browse through /r/hapas and /r/asianmsalcunity from time to time to laugh at them but this is next level of autism.

Go for the smart but shy girls rather than the busty great looking ones. The girls that stay at home watching netflix instead of going out. You have to meet them at school or work generally given how they dont go out much.

No, she shouldn't own a talmudvision and no goyflix and I definitely can't find them at school today they call the cops.

I think you're right about Russia. What Western European countries near Russia would also be worth looking into?

I don't really want to leave my country to find a wife though, unless I was leaving for good and I don't want to live in Russia.

>Maybe somewhere like Russia?
>le slavic wymyn XDDD
Nigger you've got ni idea how wrong you are. Becasue there's almost no niggers here women got opinoin that all blacks are "exotic". Seriously look up who's one of the biggest race mixing group aborad, it's Polish women. Same with Russian or any other slavic country, non whites have the "exotic" patch to them so they're desirable.

>Look for a woman smarter than you
Where?

Not going to happen!

Another thing, it's a common misconception in the west that women are always right? When they act up or argue it's not because they want to be right it's because they want to win.

At least you can beat on them in Russia and they can't call the cops on you. If they have an opinion that needs changing.

Tinder

kek. It's a good attempt at asian men trying to get white women, but naaah.

Save slavic gf from shithole

i got time, im a man, 22 year-olds will stay the same age

it's the bitches that need to realize they need a man before 30

In anime and visual novels