DONT DESTROY THIS

you guys are going about this video the wrong way.
never interrupt your enemy making a mistake.

instead of downvoting the shit out of this and trying to get it taken down you need to praise it and SHARE it. this will redpill normies without you saying a word.

heres the video if you havent seen it.
youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvd-54me4I0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindsight_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you honestly think normies have enough critical thoughts to realise what they're watching?

"It's just a satire bro"
"Nah don't be racist, it's only a joke"
"Just don't watch it lmao"

That Get Out movie is pretty shitty too. It's very annoying trying to watch something online and that racist movie ad pops up, and it's one that doesn't allow you to just skip it.

>its a reverse psychology shill thread
kys

t. Netflix trying to bait us into promoting their video

nice try you gigantic faggot

They do. many of them are getting sick of being lectured on their "whiteness'. even the type of normies that completely ignore politics.

the right is growing but you can secure victory by getting more of the masses on your side. shutting down this propaganda is the worst idea possible.
its practically an advertisement for the right.

yeah that one too. and checked those sweet digits.

you have to be a rabid leftist to not see how wrong this shit is. its not reverse psychology dipshit its showing the masses this anti white agenda

no im a Sup Forumsack trying to get you to promote the video. like i said in the other post its practically an advertisement for the right. once it becomes known to everyone. THEN shut it down

Rude sage. Fuck off kike.

This.

And this.

It's fine if you want to false flag as an SJW, but this reeks of "guys stop sending a message that anti-white movies are a bad thing ;)"

They will air it either way. It's already been paid for.

oh yes im a fucking kike for using shitty liberal propaganda against them.

are you this retarded?

>4 civillians

lol

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Is that what you're trying to say?

Subscribed to Netflix. This show looks interesting

Thank you for (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((correcting the record)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>if you dont let your enemies shoot themselves. you've saved them

THATS what im saying

>Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

thank you for being a (((((((((((((dumbass))))))))))

Wrong
The correct answer in this case is the play both sides at the same time. Follow the trend of people bashing the movie publicly while also sharing it everywhere and pretend to be an incredibly annoying SJW

You'll need to use multiple accounts to do this, but it's the best option. Make sure you tell them how much you hate white people when you're pretending to be an SJW and be entirely civil and calm when you're bashing it.

So you're saying once it becomes accepted as a social norm to shut it down?

You understand that by doing that people will assume it was shut down because it was a "successful" "black series" right?

You're fucking retarded.

If they havent been redpilled allready, then they wont be redpilled by this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvd-54me4I0

hahaha, o kurwa, guys!
Netflix UK & Ireland uploaded it and it has an even better dislike/like ratio.

check the comments!!
my sides.

>this will redpill the normies
no it won't. Normis are drooling retards that are easily swayed by social pressures. This is why white guilt is a thing. They're told to feel guilty for some bullshit original sin and the absolute madmen actually do it, they actually fall prey for this cheap trick.

The proper thing to do is spread the word about the video and saying how shitty it is and how Netflix is racist

If you fight your enemies they win...ok..trudeau...now fuck off

>"It's just a satire bro"
>"Nah don't be racist, it's only a joke"
>"Just don't watch it lmao"

didn't worked for us...we a not a satire board we are the alt right racist toddler punching evil of the world

>So you're saying once it becomes accepted as a social norm
no godammnit its ALREADY not social norm. (unless you're like antifa or some shit) why do you think it has so many dislikes already? Sup Forums isnt the only one watching it.

i simply said let the video reach ALL the normies. because 9/10 of them will be against it.

>You understand that by doing that people will assume it was shut down because it was a "successful" "black series" right?

its clearly racist. even the average pleb that doesnt involve themself with politics can see this. you're a fucking retard for being so shortsighted.

people who are annoyed by leftist shit but still hate on right wingers. thats the majority right now. they are close to leaving leftists all together. this will push plenty of them one step further from the left.

>never interrupt your enemy making a mistake

wake up kid we are way past that strategy

I'm ok with this because it's racist

LOOK you fucking retards. These are clearly normies and not Sup Forumsacks. they ARE getting tired of this shit.

Jews probably made it to spark the race war. Plus laughing at this retarded shit is actually more entertaining than most television shows.

not an argument.

Destroying it causes more publicity, so more normies get to see it and get redpilled.

DELETE THIS THREAD

OP is to be ignored.

meh i can watch always sunny somewhere else

netflix is garbo anyways

The most important comments to upvote are the ones about cancelling subscription, it will cause a bandwagon effect and will hurt them where it matters most - the shekels

So are we falseflagging or what?

NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT.

sorry if your nigger tier IQ cant understand the point im making

basically. you dont even have to falseflag. the video speaks for itself. just look at the normie reaction in the comments

This, to be honest.
>Destroy this series
>Millions of articles about how racist whites got rid of this series just because authors were black
>normies tune in
>DEAR WHITE RACISTS HURR DURR YOU ARE FUCKING WHITE MALES
>normies get some redpills.

it kind of is.
this entire thread is bad and you should feel bad.
we are way past ignoring libtards mistakes, their vile brainwashing techniques need to be crushed in their infancy.
Stupid thread.

>never interrupt your enemy making a mistake

They did the mistake, they made the show.
Now it's time to strike back against them.
If someone says that they're going to kill you, you wait until they pull out their weapon before you defend yourself.
You don't just let the attacker kill you and think "haha, i'm sure this will be in the news and my murderer will look really silly"

GEE, I wonder what board was right once more.

WE WUZ PRINCES

>we are way past ignoring libtards mistakes

im not saying ignore it. im literally saying the opposite. im saying SPREAD THEIR MISTAKE.

this mistake WILL cost them precious leftists/centrists if you spread it.

>their vile brainwashing techniques need to be crushed

they need to be put to light. THEN crushed. you have to see the bigger picture user.

The left is lighting themselves on fire and you are trying to put it out.

>people who are annoyed by leftist shit but still hate on right wingers. thats the majority right now. they are close to leaving leftists all together. this will push plenty of them one step further from the left.

You're sorta on the right track, but you're not going far enough. You can't just praise and spread it, you have to be a pain in the ass and rude to the normies you're trying to redpill.

Normies don't give a fuck about this video. Most of them don't even know it exists. If you just said to a normie "hey check out this great video, it really helps speed up the dialogue on racism" it does nothing.

Imply that they're racist, imply that they need to apologies for things they didn't do, imply that they're evil. Just showing them this video does nothing. Normies will think to themselves "oh that's pretty rude and racist, whatever, I'll never watch it". You need to bother them on a personal level.

The left being annoying is one of the major reason the right is gaining popularity. My one fear is that the right will fall into the same trap. Like when people start spreading "white pride" posters on college campuses. That's annoying.

Attempting to have it shut down will spread it though.
Have you learned nothing?
Milo probably knew there was a huge chance his speech would get shut down, which was why he agreed to do it in the first place. As a result, he went on Tucker Carlson's show and got the message out way further....

That George Lopez blacks vs Mexicans thing is probably a better one. MEXICANS JOIN US.

>got the message out way further
>told the world how much he loves sucking black dick
WHITE RACE IS SAVED

Why even bother at this point?

Just let stupid people be stupid. Humans are scum regardless and all deserve death

youre fucking retarded

Most white people are with us. they just dont want to show it out of fear of persecution

YES. that sounds even better.
>My one fear is that the right will fall into the same trap. Like when people start spreading "white pride" posters on college campuses. That's annoying.
i completely agree.

This.

Holy shit, OP, pic related

Nice try, lefty.
Already cancelled my meme subscription.

no you're just retarded

get out nihlist. you're good for nothing. in a pretty literal sense.

then make an argument faggot. im waiting

>le meme picture with holy shit

back to plebbit

every post you're more and more retarded

>haha, yeah I support gay marriage
>lmao, yeah totally they should get married
>LMAO, yeah christian priests should get forced to marry fa- uh.. people of sexuality
>pssst
>I don't really support it, but they'll look so silly when the message gets spread that these people want fags to get married HAHA

>The point
>your head

Fuck off you retarded shill.

>84k downvotes

>number of arguments: 0

really activated my almonds

What the hell are you blabbering about?
Gay marriage was seen as a reasonable argument to normies.
This blatant hatred of white people is not.
Completely different situations.

if shared enough and given the appearance of popularity normies will believe it to be true and the message validated. the only thing they understand is consensus.

kys

>maybe if I le shill harder they'll believe me

Please fuck off. Sage

Like I said in my first post though, you want your side to seem like the civil and reasonable side. People downvoting and criticizing this video are fine, as a matter of fact it should also be encouraged, just not too strongly.

You don't want to go up to a normie and say "OH MY GOD, THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO WIPE OUT THE WHITE RACE. JUST LOOK AT THIS VIDEO". But if you have 100k people all saying "Wow Netflix, that's very irresponsible and racist of you. I think I'm going to have to review my subscription to you guys" you paint your side as reasonable and welcoming to normal folk.

Think of it all one of those "I AM SILLY" comics. You want your side to look reasonable and the other side to look silly.

Am I the only one who agrees with OP?

Just share this shit"happily", normies will hate it regardless of what you comment alongside it

>if you let your enemies win you win

>Yes sir, negr- uh, I mean, african-americans should be freed
>Oy, you there
>I do not verily support the freedom of negroes, it's merely in jest

>support things you disagree with
no.

people are sheep. you're overestimating people, if you don(t repress something, people just get used to it.

You need to just give up and accept that people will be people and the world will never be "fixed". You can't combat decades of delusion and the machine which makes people keep going when everything is so subjective.

Just do what I do and kill people in your spare time.

white guilt isn't a big thing you retarded fuck
>inb4 le funny meme pic everyone has seen 10 million times

Wonder if the writer of @JackPMoore is an actual cuckold? ie. get's off seeing his fat white liberal gf being fucked by black guys while he jerks in the corner?

Probably just an outlet for the cuck's self loathing.

I disagree, SJWs think anti-white rhetoric triggers us. They will ramp it up because they are only capable of mimicking how we act. However, we hold a key advantage. Most of us know to never reveal our power-level, SJWs on the other hand never had to fear getting fired for their opinions or losing friends. They have gotten used to casually writing their thoughts on their public social media accounts. This means they will more frequently spread blatantly anti-white messages on their public accounts and turn-off all their white friends.

>t.Netflix shill

Kill yourself. If you arent trolling you are a brain dead fuckwit.

the original film was distributed by Lionsgate Films - founded by Frank Giustra and now ran by Patrick Wachsberger (jewish) and Rob Friedman (jewish) who are both co-chairs and also Roadside Attractions, Key people - Howard Cohen

what could they possibly mean by this?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindsight_bias

this. it's not going to red pill normies because normies only listen to the herd. if that video got upvoted and had the opposite reaction, tons of normies would jump on it and go "haha can't wwait to watch this, I hate being white sometimes xD"

What people keep forgetting is that the movie satirized both sides. I haven't seen it but that's what I've read.

You're so used to it that you can't even see it any more.

Whenever you see a brown person walking around in your city, that exists because of white guilt

Normies don't think LITERAL HITLERS are downvoting the video. No sane person does.

They see a lead and they follow it. Sharing is only going to steer them in the direction of "this is popular"

Hang around more normies.

just comment something about how you're fed up and are now going to be right-wing.

Retarded strategy. You need to understand that most people are prone to groupthink. If it had a million thumbs up, no one would see anything wrong with it.

hint: This movie is about how all attractive black women lust after white dick

Good thread.

This was my first thought and I've been ignoring the other threads all day that have been started and entertained by normies!

>if i call him a shill that'll show him!

honestly i think im getting >le shill! sage! shit because i didnt word my OP properly.
what you're saying is essentially what im purposing.

fucking hell are you just young? genuinely too stupid to comprehend what my point is?

Agreed.
Reverse-racism isn't even that bad.
Anytime a white person gets treated like shit, it's usually due to something they did.
People of color deserve some slack from having to put up with whites.

Do you really

Are the shills getting more bold or is Sup Forums just getting exponentially dumber?

>never interrupt your enemy making a mistake.

It's called a final blow you idiot. You don't stay at the sideline until the end of time you fucking donut.

The movie was actually interesting and wasn't what a lot of people think.

>black guy just wants to do well at university and is into computers, but gets called names like Oreo and is "too white" and he doesn't even know what that means
>the dean rips into main character saying she "Wants niggers hanging from trees more than the whites do so she actually has something to push against"

It has its moments.

Okay, I finally understand your point (despite your inarticulacy).
So what would you recommend doing to solve this problem?
>Leave it be (normies see it + see positive comments about it).
>Attack it and try to shut it down (more normies see it + see negative comments about it).

Kek

This
People need to know that they are not alone when they hate this anti white propaganda.

>oh a fucking post that forced me to think! must be a fucking shill!

>or is Sup Forums just getting exponentially dumber?
considering replies like yours id have to agree

Everyone is unsubscribing (allegedly). At least wait until you can 1 star it before you cancel your subscription. If we tank the star rating not even normies will watch it.

No, goy, Sun Tzu let his enemies kill him because he knew that murder is wrong.
>If you fight back, you lose
Is my favorite quote of his.

fuck off, I don't like shit like this and I will continue to down vote and spread my hate for this type of shit. I don't fucking care and any of you faggots can go suck my cock if you don't like my attitude.

I think you are quoting Trudeau