Americans, now when Trump is the president, you won't pull out your forces from Poland r-right?

Americans, now when Trump is the president, you won't pull out your forces from Poland r-right?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-nato-idUSKBN15O1CH?il=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FdX5LL0oH4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can fuck off, they cannot even drive here, constantly causing accidents... also we are full after all.

Of course no, so we could turn all your country in a battlefield :^)

If you and you other NATO fucks pay we wont.

>constantly causing accidents... also we are full after all.

LMAO!
M
A
O

Is this a fucking joke? All you slavs that come here and drive semis fucking flip them over the minute you get on a slight curve. Don't even get me started on how bad you are with a regular car.

9/10 times when there's a semi crash it's a fucking slav.

No poland, we are there for your saftey :^) dont bring this up again

where will you guys go to buy cheap food then? youtube.com/watch?v=-FdX5LL0oH4

Maybe. Poland pulling out of EU sure would be a convincing argument to stay.

we will pull out all forces, poland is rightful russian clay anyway

pay

Ignore this fool Poland its not like Ukraine is being taken over and you are next or anything.

You mean like when ZOG toppled their government and installed a puppet there?

hmm...

>Hey Anglosphere guy, you won't abandon us for the third time in a centuries time, right?

No offense to poland, but trusting your anglo allies worked so well in the past, I can't rightfully see how you could ever trust them. Or do I need to bring up the cases of the allied polish soldiers who were sent straight from britain into russian gulags? Yeah. Thought not.

WORLD COCK 3: GERMANO-RUSSKI THREESOME GANGBANG ON CUTE LITTLE BLONDE POLAND!

Does Poland even has sissies?

Yeah Ukraine is fucked. Is Poland next? Stay tuned!

fuck off gay spain faggot

Hey fgt why dont you just listen to us for once.

How is that gay? It's not gay if you liberate them. Ask Russia.

Ignore OP, wanna hear truth? ... they are sort of laughing stock here ATM as they are causing accidents almost daily daily (crashing hummers few times, dropping ammo on road... few times etc). Everyone know it's because they are not used to our roads and riding on ice but still.
And nobody mind them really, they can stay or go either way will work; their numbers are pretty damn small so everyone knows in case "shit would go down" they could do fuck all.
They are though invited here, which is most important part since other supoerpower were usually inviting themselves to station in other countries.
Also americans are either small or they sent us their smallest soldiers possible.

Yeah we'll see how much shit you talk when you tall fags be catching bullets.

>wanting foreign troops in your country
>wanting to be part of (((NATO)))
>muh scary russians

>please keep your dick in my ass America

god this shit is just getting creepy now

And pray tell where was i talking shit good sir?
I never said anything in lines "hahaha you guys are fucking liliputs". I know US education is shit, but c'mon, have some basic reading skills (now i am "talking shit")

>Muh degeneracy
Fuck off germany, you should be tonguing Mohammed anus instead of larp hitler
>We are full
Yeah, full of shit and poverty

Tbh imho leave a token force in the Baltics and move the rebase the rest over to Poland. Poland strong after all

2/10 no fedora

check my style