www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

manchin.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2011/9/manchin-rockefeller-rahall-announce-nearly-400-000-to-protect-west-virginia-children-from-sexual-predators
toomey.senate.gov/?p=news&id=1697
youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Publix-No-Longer-Offer-Free-Slice-of-Meat-at-Deli-Counter-413105163.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honey sweetie dear

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Hey guys,

you know that democrat who voted yes to Jeff Sessions??? Joe Manchin is his name.

are you wondering he was THE ONLY DEMOCRAT to approve Sessions?

check this out,

>Washington, D.C. — U.S. Senators Joe Manchin and Jay Rockefeller, along with Congressman Nick Rahall (all D-W.Va.), today announced that the state of West Virginia will receive $388,280 from the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Community Oriented Policing Services office to prevent child sexual abuse. The funding comes from the Child Sexual Predator Program, which promotes partnerships between state and local law enforcement agencies to reduce and prevent child endangerment by sexual predators. These agencies aim to establish and enhance strategies to locate, arrest and prosecute child sexual predators and exploiters.
>manchin.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2011/9/manchin-rockefeller-rahall-announce-nearly-400-000-to-protect-west-virginia-children-from-sexual-predators

and

>BACKGROUND: A bill first introduced in 2013 by Senators Toomey and Joe Manchin (D-W.V.), the Protecting Students from Sexual and Violent Predators Act, had two parts....
>toomey.senate.gov/?p=news&id=1697

He hates pedophiles!!!!! HE KNOWS!

Can you guys pls stop posting nazi stuff with trump? it makes him look bad thanks

It's so /comfy/ right now. KAC just blew the fuck out of libtards on F&F and there's a blizzard outside.

Friendly reminder that Michael Jackson fucked Tiffany.

Nth for John Barron

K

Took myself a snow day because these roads are terrible and I don't want to risk an accident for classes that are useless. Who else /comfy/ here?

Sure thing!

>Morning Joe bringing some poo in loo on

And closed

i did a quick OP to prevent joeposting, but I'm leaving now

someone call next OP

Any full senate votes today?

stfu reddit

Good.

Also can someone give me the quick rundown on why sessions would be great for taking down pedos? Does he have a history of doing it or is it just because he's a bad ass?

AWOO~

delet this

Oh FUCK! I hope the rest of the world doesn't judge us for posting Nazi Trump images on a Japanese anime pron forum, bro!!

>Only democrat to vote for Jeff
>he is anti-pedo

hmmm.....

*checks joe*
Yup, still joe

>The Senator will take her seat.
Don't trigger McTurtleman's autism. He will fuck you up.

To be fair, Elizabeth Warren was way out of line. Leftists have no respect for decorum. They're all savages.

OP is no longer making any more threads

someone else must do so

This should ideally be decided before 270 posts.

Thanks

He is the hammer and Chaffetz is the anvil, and Pompeo is the furnace fire

Hillary is the lump of slag about to be forged into an example

BLIZZARD
L
I
Z
Z
A
R
D

From last bred

So would I brother.

A second D-Day in the Caliphate of France

They absolutely did. There is a genuine hatred for anybody with money these days. Starting to feel like a full blown communism is coming and that's causing a lot of tension from the last bastions pro capitalist people. But I suspect most will emigrate while France still has a good reputation.

Well obviously I made it up but it's something like that

I saw an old video of a young Pocahontas talking about how Hillary is corrupt, she was so normal at the time (despite looking quite lunatic and deranged already) and now she's a Hillary 2.0
Her old self would be so ashamed t osee what she has become
youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg

THEY'RE GOING TO PRISON!!!!!

Joe is over. Never watch Joe again. Joe is over.

>still believing the Michael Jackson pedophile meme

>not realizing that Michael Jackson went against the kikes and even named them in his song

>not realizing the elite planted child abuse on him like they tried to plant sexual assault on Trump

>not realizing Michael Jackson was killed

>1:10 "Jew me, sue me... Kick me, kike me.... they dont really care about us."
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

Theres also videos of him basically exposing the shadow government

Pretty skimpy swimsuit on Ivanka.

Tiffs a girl, pretty sure she wasnt on micheals list.

Also

>implying

fuck off

the first one to make a thread makes the thread.

>There's a man goin' 'round takin' names.
>An' he decides who to free and who to blame.
>Everybody won't be treated all the same.
>There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.

>When the man disavows.

>The hairs on your arm will stand up.
>At the terror in each sip and in each sup.
>For you partake of that last offered cup,
>Or disappear into the potter's ground.

>When the man disavows.

>jackie posting was a thing
>fizzled out

It feels like all the libshits and democrats have burnt out.

It's like you're asking for it

LOTS of experience with prosecuting KKK members, which I'd say probably transfers a lot because of the secretive nature.

Other than that, he's a lawyer whose career has been on prosecution, and successfully. He knows how to spearhead a legal investigation and succeed at obtaining the convictions he needs.

yeah because we love our split threads dont we folks

Alright you cucked fucking cannot-pleasure-a-girl faggots that idolize this manchild bitch,
convince me as to why this president ( that is too much of a pussy that only cares about what other people think about him) is good for America?

What happens when 4 people make a thread around the same time half with wrong formatting and an aussie makes one in Sup Forums?

2nd d-day
3rd war to defend it
4th time in 100 years the US has had to save your ass.
>ww1
>ww2
>cold war
>This shit

At this point, I think it's time for america to seriously take ownership of Europe.

Is there a bigger shitstain in the GOP than Mccain?

What even happened there? I was out when Pocahontas was shut down, what was the full context of it?

Johnny Cash was the best. I'm like 99% certain he would have been an early Trump supporter.

has alex jones gotten to her?

And Trump held out for Michael.

the fuck is a rockefeller doing in west virginia?

Fuck off nigger

/qa/ shits itself

or is it joe rogan?

>pledged to close loopholes in the asylum system that were exposed by the failure to deport the man responsible for the attack.

>Anis Amri, a Tunisian Isis supporter, was on a watch list and had been denied asylum six months before he killed 12 people by driving a lorry through the German Christmas market on December 19.

>We must put repatriation right at the top of the agenda,” Mrs Merkel said this week, adding that Germany was speeding up its asylum process and…

We were too close to having our very own Merkel, sliding on national security, backpedalling for support, and the MSM would be kissing her feet non-stop the entire way,

I'm sorry German anons.

not answering my question

Graham, possibly.

She read a letter from Martin Luther King's widow from 1986 when Sessions was nominated for a federal judgeship. The letter was most unkind and derogatory toward Sessions. Essentially called him a racist liar.

She was warned to stop impugning Senator Sessions but persisted. McTurtleman moved that she be held in violation of Senate Rule 19 and the President concurred. Votes were taken and Pocahontas was found in violation of the rule and put in timeout for the remainder of the debate.

Damn that's one cool motherfucking picture

I actually enjoy it, desu.

Proactive violence against the right is 100% justified in all cases.

You are free to be wrong.

there literally isn't

If that was you who did that, you are a fucking legend, m8. We had a full thread in Sup Forums that made the board unusable for hours.

This picture is quite impressive. Why is Trump a Jew?

She was quoting a letter she had, and in quoting it called Sessions a liar and a racist.

It is against the rules to impute or slur that a senator is involved in actions unbecoming of the office.

>Shaun you are right

top 10 anime friendships

It was all just one creep. He either got banned or left when I started making shitty shoops of joeisjoe going on dates with jackie

Manchin is a leftover relic of the old blue dog democrats. He's basically a reincarnated Robert Byrd. He's going to caucus with the Republicans 9 tines out of 10.

For the record it was a new zealand shitposter.

>2.29MB

>Anis Amri, a Tunisian Isis supporter, was on a watch list and had been denied asylum six months before he killed 12 people by driving a lorry through the German Christmas market on December 19.

He shouldn't have been in the country at all.

How about YOU stop being a sensitive little faggot

This. He should really just defect to the GOP already. Not sure why he's still pretending to be a Democrat.

Thankfully I read the whole article, you can still ask for a slice

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Publix-No-Longer-Offer-Free-Slice-of-Meat-at-Deli-Counter-413105163.html

Talking about it, most democratic high ranked women look like mentally deranged. Pocahontas, the black one who said russia is invading korea, and the black haired one who looks totally crazy.
You add Hillary into that mix and you have a fine group of total lunatics.

Oh, my bad. Whoever did that is my hero.

The blue dog democrats are all with Trump now

Probably because the puppeteers are realizing that social justice is blowing so they're betting on pussy passes and giving as much power as possible to the loudest ones

Will Sean and Stephen uncover the truth about what happened in Joe's Congressional office?

they all give me that mean old 3rd grade teacher vibe

When will ANTIFA stop getting BTFO?

Lamow

How will he recover

>that guy holding the umbrella
KEK

What the fuck does that sentence even mean

they "stab to people" ?

Overweight and undereducated.

Valentines Day is coming up, O! the despair!

Lord Kek help us and save us!

Right after we liberate the rest of the middle east.

Why cant Righties defeat terrorism but a group of kurds with sticks and rocks can?

being a REALLY fucking stupid asshole is the way to get ideas across the world, amirite?

>He shouldn't have been in the country at all.
None of them should be in your country.

At all.

they're everywhere

Dick "MAJOR LIE" Blumenthal on CNN now

YPG
YPG
YPG

Why what happened
I took an evening bath

>tfw no kellyanne gf to snuggle up to

>Assault somebody
>Clearly, anyone who fights back is a confirmed Nazi

I don't think they understand how this works.

federal states of burgerland when?

They spread everywhere. That branch of the Rockefellers were in the coal business.

So were they actual Nazis holding a rally or just some right wingers you tried to spray with mace without provocation? The boy who cried wolf has become reality.

I don't take the opinion you are a nazi. But if you support poorly planned ethnically based policy you probably deserve a good slap