Buddhism FASTEST GROWING RELIGION in Sweden

What the fuck, Svenskass ???

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312807/Burma-riots-Horrifying-moment-Buddhists-set-Muslim-man.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get it. We have a lot of asian immigrants (which is not a bad thing, as opposed to arabs/niggers), and christianity never really 'gelled' with us competely. If I wasn't atheist I'd be buddhist, it's compelling because it's peaceful, introspective and does not force overly magical thinking.

The problem is though that it is too peaceful, and right now we need to man up and fight the muslims, not go further into a hippie-peace-mentality.

I can sleep in peace knowing that sweden is still cucked beyond belief

>had one Buddhist, now we have two
> omg, 100% growth!

Are all refugees in Sweden muslims?

It' not gooks or shitkins that coverts to Buddhism, it's white people.

>does not force overly magical thinking.
Reincarnation is as magical as it gets mate.

>buddhists
>peaceful

All the White Buddhists I know are liberal cucks or materialists who want to escape the fedora tag

Would you rather have them convert to Islam?

Buddhism, as a religion, is pretty sound and very compatible with western values. I wouldn't even call it as a religion as it's really more of a set of guidelines in how to live a healthy life.

And us Swedes have been areligious for decades now. With how cucked Christianity is I can't say I honestly care.

at least now you can say that they actually have people from a religion of peace

*rugs hands enlightenly*

The only good news about Sweden.

>compatible with western values
Buddhism:
Do not destroy life.

Do not take what is not given you.

Do not commit adultery.

Tell no lies and deceive no one.

Do not become intoxicated.

Eat temperately and not at all in the afternoons.

Do not watch dancing, nor listen to singing or plays.

Wear no garlands, perfumes or any adornments.

Sleep not in luxurious beds.

Accept no gold or silver.

Mmmmh.. I don't know.

>would you rather have them convert to Islam?
no. But that doesn't change the fact that it's a cucked religion.

I mean to be fair the Muslim do have a bad history with us
Especially after they blew up a ancient afgan Buddha statue
That's about when there was visible dislike for muslims from here
And it has only gotten worse

hmm if you would notice, the only extreme buddhist groups exist to fight islam, just like how the whole religion of sikhism started from buddhism and hinduism, with more aspects of self defense, to ward off the attacking mughals in punjab.

tfw no nothing of religious history or who these buddhists are against. the only ones they have an issue with is muslims, just like muslims fight with every other group.

That's a probably with the Swedish people user, not with Christianity. You've been natural cucks all throughout history, yes even during the time of the vikings. Whatever religion you adopt, paganism, Islam, Buddhism.. you'll absolutely cuck that shit up again

I said Western, not Jewish.
Less cucked than christianity as buddhists are actually fighting back against the muslim scourge.

probably - problem*

How is Buddhism cucked?
We just want to be left alone
We do fight back pretty fuck ruthlessly if forced
Looked at our civil war with our death camps and Burma's kebab removal

You have zero understanding of the concept of reincarnation.

>I get it. We have a lot of asian immigrants

No you don't dumb cuck

Go look up immgration statistics

There are barely a thousand Asians in Stockholm

It's white cucks preaching Buddhist shit

And you guys managed to loose this extremely knowledgeable religion, when you've lost your country to muslims. Come on, you are not in position to blame swedes for cuckoldry.

>not with Christianity

And what makes you think you're in any position to shit on anyone except your own streets, Pajeet? Sweden at least used to be a high civilization before we brought in the brown.

How is Buddhism cucked?
It's easily the least cucked of all the religions.

>high civilization
Lol no..the only time your nation was great was for like 50 years during the 18th century
But you were quickly skull fucked by Russia and the PLC into irrelevance pretty quickly

They won't change shit here in Sweden. It's white middle class who become Buddhism because "muh trend", basically cucked leftists.

It's imported thai whores

Buddhism is Hinduism-lite, so India really hasn't lost anything. The best form of Buddhism is the Tibetan sect anyway, and that's purely because it incorporates so much of the Bon tradition.

>>not with Christianity
Okay? You cucked that up too, sorry. Sweden never had a high age, even the ancient Celts had a greater civilization

It's a cuck religion and this isn't surprising.

Scandinavian nations enjoyed the highest living standards in the world for a long time and Sweden's decline didn't set in until after 2000.

Being a high civilization has nothing to do with being a military power.

>Implying it's a bad thing

Found the mudslime, kys

>ashin wriathu
>sounds like asian wrath
the fucking memes, they're everywhere.

Underrated

Pretentiously progressive. Eastern religion is cool and everything but westerners are having more and more eastern superstition marketed to them every day.
Buddhists wouldn't be buying a 10 dollar organic orange they'd be happy with what ever they got.

That is a lie.
Islam is the fastest growing religion in Sweden.

Fucking gas yourself already..

You confuse decadence with prosperity. Of course your perspective would be awful skewed on account of being part of such a degenerate society, not your fault

I can't possibly believe it's growing faster than pisslam

>not knowing buddhism

>fastest growing
This is advertising language to downplay "smallest". For example Kek worship is the fastest growing religion on the internet because 2 years ago there were zero kek worshippers and now a significant segment of this board are devout believers. That's over 9000 fold growth!

In contrast a religion like Islam has a hard time doubling because its already at over 1 billion.

This ""country""" makes little sense.

Dont be so happy because you are next Fingolian

>This many uninformed statements in one post.

Budhists aren't peacefull i can assure you that.
But they are violent in a good and civic way.
Just look at what they do to Muslims.

What Sveden is expiriencing right now is just a bunch of their young men falling for new age bullshit and calling it Budhism when asked what they believe in.

also nice source

My dick is the fastest thing growing in Sweden when I see them cute homo swedes

>500,000 Muslims in Sweden
>Expand by 5000
>1% growth

>500 buddhists in Sweden
>50 new converts
>10% growth

That nigga monk got it right.
There's a time for war and there's a time for peace.

RARE FLAG

Yeah this is one of those dumb stats that sounds impressive but it isn't due to the low numbers involved. If I had my own religion consisting of just me, then another person joined it on year, I could claim my religion was the fastest growing in Britain because it has literally doubled in size for that year.

we can date if you help defend me from feral somalis

Lmao this hurt shitskin

India has actually created more successful civilizations for longer periods over the course of history than you have.

Buddhism is an ACTUAL religion of peace, and the only group ALL Buddhist cultures were at war with are Muslims.

Svens should be happy with this development.

Leftist LARPers think that buddhism is some kind of hippie religion so they "convert" to it because virtue signalling.

not that it's in any way related but
>Jerusalem 3500km from Stockholm
>Tibet or whatever the fuck is 6000km

Holy shit guys a burger can into stats!

If any of you guys were active when Aftonbladet still had their comment field active, you could see a guy often commenting on different articles and you could see him change each time he commented.

Eventually, he had gone full dress mode and had dreadlocks or something etc. He looked like a real tree hugging person. He was Swedish.

It's been maybe two years since that. Just a fun thing I remember.

>What the fuck, Svenskass ???
now they can have a religion tolerating their passivity.

Sorry swedes are for pump and dump.
Brits are for dating.

T. "canadian"

Since it's actually whites converting to buddhism because of its peaceful and tolerant view of the world, I don't think it will be the religion that will fight Islam, but just teach people to accept Islam lmao.

PRAISE THE ALL FATHER
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312807/Burma-riots-Horrifying-moment-Buddhists-set-Muslim-man.html

even buddhist monks are fed up with muslims

>Brits are for dating.
i'd have to put a put a paper bag with "cute" written on it over a brits head to fuck him desu

Sorry mate but my understanding of science is enough to disregard reincarnation as magical mambo jumbo based on mental gymnastic.

>it's peaceful
Not really.

Yes? I'm not implying otherwise, I'm saying that the gooks we have most of (thais) are buddhist, they bring it here and we like it and convert. I have zero issues with this.

Not really....

So?

Nah. It'll be the happening before that and the Muslims have no roads here.

It's no secret that Buddhism attracts leftists. Authoritarian attitudes, using guilt to force change. Dreadlocks and trashy clothes as a sign of superiority (spiritual materialism). They are effectively turning every place worse where people could discuss like adults earlier. Oh well nothing I can do, I will just cringe like usual

>swedes taking the Orange Pill

FINALLY
I
N
A
L
L
Y

>Buddhism is Hinduism-lite

Nope. 1st of all Hinduism is pluralistic as hell. Buddhism is one same teaching of Lord Buddha, which is not contradictory to itself. All 3 main branches.

>The best form of Buddhism is the Tibetan sect

As Dalai-Lama said Tibetan Buddhism is a continuation of Nalanda univercity tradition. So, nonetheless that Mahayana tradition is still alive (maybe even more in India now, then in Tibet) the loss of Nalanda was a tragedy.

Also though Buddhists are against hatred and violence they are not against defending lives and valuable religious tradition. But western buddhists are mostly left-winged pacifists and cucks.

>The problem is though that it is too peaceful

It probably applies to Asia but will not in Europe:
-à tous les coups, Western Muslims will all be like "we peaceful to you we don't hate you" so all the buddhists will be like "okay great let's live in peace".

Buddhism is a stoic religion, which is necessary to keep your sanity in the face of the massive evils confronting us.

>what is Burma

I can give the run down on buddhism and their philosophy of meditation.

To begin, they believe that there is a cycle of reincarnation set in bonds by karma. Karma can be diminished with good deeds and apparently contemplation blah blah blah..

The cause of being stuck in samsara or Illusion is literally ignorance. Hence why you believe in the illusion and get trapped in it. Buddhism's whole purpose is to reshape you mindset to see past this illusion and to be free from suffering. Ignorance is what leads to illusion of suffering. Once you get rid of ignorance you have no illusion and thus you have no cause of suffering..

That being said the 4 noble truths discuss the process of becoming enlightened.

Continued.....

1) the world is suffering
2) the source of this suffering is desire
3) this suffering can be eliminated
4) the path to eliminating it is the 8 fold path

So what is really important is to understand the 3 noble paths to understand the philosophy of Buddhist meditation. The first is simple, you have to understand that this world fucking blows, understanding this will lead to you to come to the realization that this world is empty and it has nothing to offer(remember that line)

The second noble truth is important because you realize that desire is the cause. Pleasure is short term and will never lead to peace and the running from pain will never lead to peace. This is the underlying basis towards enlightenment.

From there, the third noble truth, you realize that if desire is what causes suffering, then if you eliminate desire you eliminate suffering. HOWEVER, in order to do this you much eliminate all attachment, hence the purpose of the 8 fold path.. but regarding to meditation.

The purpose of meditation is to just bring awareness that the arising of phenomena is just that. It offers nothing.. the goal is to observe your reality around you and to watch it pass. The more you do this, the more used you are to having no attachment to what you see around you (seeing the world as empty remember, the first noble truth). The whole point of buddhism in essence is to accept your suffering and seeing no reason in having attachment in this world, once you do, you dissolve all egotistical desires and in turn you become eternally compassionate towards your peers.

I new a buddhist once. He was always drunk or high and yelled allot. He died due to throat cancer, maybe caused of all the yelling. He wasn't very peaceful.

that would be 50% growth you stupid fuck

It's a lie so they don't have to admit that islam is the fastest growing.

>The problem is though that it is too peaceful,

It's not peaceful, if it is justified, even killing another person is allowed.

>wondering why Czech Republic is a 2nd world country

That's therevada buddhism. Other schools of buddhism are not so strict about those things.

Buddhism doesn't even have a "Thou Shalt Not Kill", just a "you should refrain from killing maybe?"

>self defence is aggression

layman detected

Buddhists have been fucking Muslims up desu

>wondering why Sweden is a 3rd world country

Theology grad student here. If you're not a practicing monk then you're not real Buddhist. You're just adopting bits and pieces of a spiritual framework into your own life narrative and personal philosophies. Not that there's anything wrong with this. I just know way too many """"Buddhists"""" that have zero understanding of its deeper philosophies beyond reading Siddhartha.

this

czech republic is 1st world super developed
dont say shit if youve never been there and dont know shit about the world outside your brainwash circlejerk media narative

Swedish people, but even people in Asia, have the wrong understand about buddhism. In its pure form it's a highly elitist religion. Not some fucking new age bullshit about accepting everything etc. as it is understood in Sweden and the west today.

>Buddhism is Hinduism-lite, so India really hasn't lost anything. The best form of Buddhism is the Tibetan sect anyway, and that's purely because it incorporates so much of the Bon tradition.

There is hardly any buddhism left in India. Tibetan buddhism (vajrayana) has the whole all powerful guru aspect that I'm not comfortable with.

>It's no secret that Buddhism attracts leftists. Authoritarian attitudes, using guilt to force change. Dreadlocks and trashy clothes as a sign of superiority (spiritual materialism).

This and you could also add faggots. They join because it is trendy, but they are unable to sit 10 minutes still in meditation.

Swedes has been so much to Thailand that we are turning into them. Makes sense.

>Theology grad student here.
Why?

>Okay? You cucked that up too, sorry. Sweden never had a high age, even the ancient Celts had a greater civilization

Not according to Tacitus.

>Huuuuuurrrrrr blew up mu magic statue hurr hurr hurrr rrrrreeeeeeeee

This is just a bunch of new age esoteric shit in sweden, same things happened in the US with hippies.