Most Democrats agree that modern culture is too tolerant

Most Democrats agree that modern culture is too tolerant

Then why the fuck are they still Democrats? How do we convert them?

We're already converting them. Whites are fleeing the Democrats in droves. As the Democrats become darker they'll become even more racially divisive and incompetent.

oh hey

the make-believe alt-right suddenly has rigid criteria under which it can be defined and utilized in measurement

So what is the alt-right again?

>democrats are intellectuals
>tfw too smart to see the negative ramifications of flooding my nation with millions upon millions of niggers

it's self-identified

>TFW Too smart to win elections

I was an Obama voter who voted for Trump in the primaries and the general.

Why?

>fuck white people
>Talcum X

Yeah I'm not down to walk around with a target on my back so people "on my side" can decide to take me down hard for being a fucking white male

Besides a Republican never called me a racist because I gave a fuck.

"intellectual" literally means having their heads shoved up their own asses, thats it.

No that doesn't work on graphs. You need to provide the criteria that defines it's position on the continuum.

I'll wait.

>I was an Obama voter

>HOPE AND CHANGE
>Oh to be young and liberal again
>I can't spit out all these red pills
I voted Obama too. Then Ron Paul. Then Trump. I already know who I'm voting for in 2018 and 2020.

It's people who self-identify as either Republican, Democrat, Alt-Right or Progressive

Using the word "intellectualism" here is just plain offensive for anyone with a three-digit IQ. Not to mention "so-called common sense". What the fuck? "Common sense" can't be subverted, like "science" has been. It just is, or it isn't. On the other hand, anything passes as "science" in 2017.

>Then why the fuck are they still Democrats?

Because the alternative is the "evil" Republican party that salutes Hitler, gasses jews and eats babies. Or so the Democrats and the (((media))) says. People would rather have Democrats, who are pure evil, in power than Republicans, who they believe to be evil based on what the Democrats tell them.

>How do we convert them?

Keep sharing videos of non-white republicans. Keep calling them thieves, liars and racists. Because they are. It doesn't work on us, but these people are conditioned to respond to feelings over logic.

Are the black dots niggers?

Common sense is not so common.

>intellectualism
Subjective as fuck.

alt-righters

That's what today's academic culture is, subverting everything without a concrete purpose, because the livelihood of academia depends on it (the liberal arts anyway)

I.think I see the issue.
Everyone on Sup Forums is just a.circle jerking faggot, and being a trumple is a meme.

However, the only people that are true republicans in the "I hate all non-whites, god in schools, I need my.guns" sense are retarded uneducated poor southerners.

And since half the entire country isnt that stupid, I think the rest of the republicans must think that being a liberal automatically means subscribing to BLM and being an SJW.

Its like.no.one can see moderate.anything anymore, its all one extreme or the other, black and white. When the majority of people arent either

But only controlled opposition identify as Alt-Right

This is a problem in all of the western world. For example, in a recent poll it was shown that 60% support our anti-immigration's stance on immigration, but they're only getting about 16% of the vote.

Pretty much, I.don't understand how republicans are so stupid, they are poor people on welfare.and.foodstamps, voting to end.theor.own support, or wprking class people.voting to empower.their millionaire employers even more to Fuck them.over even harder.

I don't understand how you.can.be.even slightly educated and vote republican

ECONOMISTS ARE SOCIOLOGISTS

>I think the rest of the republicans must think that being a liberal automatically means subscribing to BLM and being an SJW.
I was a liberal until my opinion stopped mattering because I was white, or until liberals started calling for hate speech laws and shutting down anyone who went against the established narrative

Suck my diiiiick

Bet that makes you rage.

Faggot.

only rural and suburban retards voted for blumpf

city people voted for hillary

>Trusting experts is now intellectualism

Wew Fucking Lad.

Remember goy if you don't think for yourself and make all your judgments based on appeal to Authority your an intellectual.

This chart is already garbage.

>da fug ?

Labeling intellectuals as "experts" really cements how fucking stupid these people are. Real scientists have been railing against the term "expert" for decades, considering it's a meaningless word that is usually based on pseudo-science.
There was a clip on Youtube where Richard Feynman talked about how worthless "experts" were and what it means to actually know something, but it's been removed.

They are presumably vibrants there for gibs, not genuine leftists.

>city people voted for hillary
I'm going to use this the next time I describe how descriptions that are correct for populations but cannot be applied to individuals.

>Most Democrats agree that modern culture is too tolerant
Too tolerant of what? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Constitutionally-protected freedoms?

People in America are free to live as they choose. Patriots defend to the death that freedom.

Small-minded brown shirt jack boot neo-nazis are rights-grabbing fascists who want everybody to conform to the overlords.

Fuck. Them.

Lol

Im a "liberal" because I.support that wet of.polocies. everything bernie stood.for was right.

How.can you blame.politicians that are liberal.for.what.the masses do? Thats like.disliking a show or band.Because of.the.fans.

I have my own beliefs that I make for.myself, I know that must be such.a hard concept to grasp for you fox.news.trumples