Why is the white mans game so bad and what can he do to improve it...

Why is the white mans game so bad and what can he do to improve it? The pua stuff has become a fedora disaster and is now a sad joke to modern women.

I think this is because whites watch movies showing the world handed to them on a silver platter. Theyre the king, the prince, the soldier, the warrior, the goys of egypt. They have the castle, the manor, Jeruseleum even.

I think fight club describes it best. You have the non-chad whites. Who for one reason or the other, have bad facial features, overweight, or just emotionally traumatized(divorce) who cant get the privileges that Chad whites have(easy puss puss) It makes them very mad to see minorities with white women when then cannot get it for themselves, even though they are le supreme. (Now I want to go to taco bell)

Discuss.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi9ivZL7vmA

FAKE

i cant believe i read that

but it is easy to tell one person wrote that entire conversation

What kind of white kid says baka and acts like this, it's like a weird mix of autism, wiggerism and the girl was nice to him. Complete bullshit and you know it, what was the point in making this you faggot?

fake and gay

FAKE NEWS

This exchange seems fabricated.

Does iMessage auto-format capitalisation?

How this would actually look

>What, so you don't want to fuck?
>No
[End of conversation]

All I want is to smell a 7/10's asshole. I just don't know how to get into dating. I tried Tinder for a few months, got like 250 matches, but never messaged any. Occasionally a girl would message me, but it was just "hey" and "what's up." I figured that they were probably taking to 50 others guys and had no interest.

That was probably a nigger dude

The grammar is the same and the guy replies instantly to the messages showing that it's clear someone wrote this themselves.
In other words, it's fake.
No one, and I mean NO ONE, I know has ever done this to a girl unless it was an elaborate meme.

White guy says baka? Yeah nah nigger.

yes it does thats why this is fake. you have to manually turn it back to lower case after a period

Look up bobby rio and rob judge. They talk a good deal about the psychology behind dating.

Even if it is fake, there is no denying the cringe in the non chad white society. This is the most vocal part of white society. The part we dont see in the movies.

Any minority can get a white woman. You know why? Because of one of pols favorite sayings. Hards times build strong ppl. Your lives may not be perfect as white men, but theyve never been, shit in the street, bad.

Non chads are becoming frustrated to the point of fascism, just so they can rape their virginity away. Its very sad. How can we help our brothers be less degenerate and date outside their league. For those wondering, this is their league but even they do not have the confidence nor skill yet to fuck these butterfaces.

>Why is the white mans game so bad and what can he do to improve it?
Homeschooling combined with scouting followed by a year of military service. At the end of the day the thing shitskins have over white men is that they come from masculinity-affirming cultures.

Want your women to stop chasing after brown dick?

Why, how about becoming a man yourself?

If you are not a man for them they don't have to be women for you.

Feminism isn't at fault for the failure of men, men are at failure for having allowed feminism.

All change starts with you.

(((game)))

I don't even waste time on these women. Some qt asked to be my friend last week. I asked her if she fucked her friends, to which she replied, no. So I told her to stop talking to me. What pretty girls don't get is that it is masochistic to try and be their friend. Why would I spend time and money on someone who isn't attracted to me? Why would I let a little crush turn into a big crush and blue ball myself? I would much rather get rejected early as possible; save some money, time, and hurt less

This is the struggle of having really interesting personality but ugly face. Every faggot girl wants to "b frends" which involves expensive shit, boring convo's, and never actually letting me fuck

where the fuck do you see "baka"??

apps and shit are for broken women who cant find a guy out of the millions who approach them every day. These are the kinds of women who would fuck a dog. You will not find a gf there. And even if you were having casual sex, knowing the other person is a harlet who could be sexing another is a weight on ur self esteem. You need a loyal gf. You need sex. After sex I lose my gut formed over the weeks junkfood and I can see my abs again. 2nd point. You need to be in shape. You dont have to be brat pitt. Just not paul blart. Just as fat women are untractive to us, so are fat men. Especially poor fat man. Valueless in their eyes.

You dont need to be rich. Just confident. Fake it til you make it worked for me. I dont have to fake it anymore. I know when the game is on.

It's 4chins habin a giggle wif me, they change s m h to baka

I keep looking because someone else said he said Baka but I can't find it

OP confirmed a butthurt nigger
whats the matter did you get cucked by white boy
dont blame yourself black girls always go for the white chocolate

>This is the most vocal part of white society.

t. someone whose only life experience is Sup Forums.

dude every gf starts out as a friend. With that attitude you will have a mail order bride who is going to divorce you. YEs women are not perfect. but you need to learn the art of seduction if you want to improve your genetics. You wont be on this earth forever, and all your wll leave behind will be your children. Immortalize yourself. Or dont. Join the infinite number of no bodies who mother nature and father time ruthlessly cut out from the gene pool.

The white mans rage is all over the internet.

>inb4 nigger
>not black

>mfw when brad is one of those "dark whites"

Women are easy. Drive a decent car, don't dress like a faggot, don't waste your time chasing and don't treat them special. Also probably helps not being moderately obese and pubes on your face.

Light skinned nigger

middle one looks like fred armisen

Nah.

Black girl love white guys though

Ethnic women who complain about white people are the ones who love white dick the most, they fetishise white males to a creepy degree actually they're pretty obsessed with us

That's why their pissed, we don't want to fuck them.