Police Officer Who Spoke out on Migrant Crime Now Under Investigation for Racial Hatred

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/08/police-migrant-crime-investigated-hate/

>A police officer who broke ranks to reveal that migrants are to blame for the vast majority of serious crime in Sweden is now under investigation for incitement to racial hatred.

Other urls found in this thread:

reporters.pl/5325/lawina-ruszyla-szwedzcy-policjanci-ujawniaja-kod-291-zatajac-zbrodnie-imigrantow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can we put a travel ban on Sweden? So that none of those cucked-out self-loathing white people can come here?

this is so progressive

LMFAO

This is absolutely not funny.
Imagine you were a native swede.

My condolences.

Well the guy has had a metric shitton of flowers sent to his office at the police station and he's gotten a huge amount of support

This is good tho.
It will make more people talk about it.

Flowers are racist! Ban assault flowers immediately!

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT SWEDEN

Im suprised the goverment hasnt sent a kill squad to silence him since clearly he is a political enemy of the state.

SWEDEN YES!

>"I really still think we can do this", said Bjorn, his asshole beginning to tear under the strain. "We've got to be close to the end, don't quit now"
>The immense object labelled "STREISAND EFFECT" was nowhere near fully contained within his rectum, though, and any more strain would begin to run the risk of fatal injuries.
>"We have to stop! You can't take the rest, it's going to end in disaster!" shouted a colleague from across the room. He was swiftly choking on his own teeth as the tolerance moderator silenced the dissent with a swing of his baton. The brief interruption appeared to go mostly unnoticed.
>"I didn't subject myself to this for nothing, it's going to fit in there or I'll die trying"

I don't doubt they'd want to, but it would make him a martyr. Better to cook up some lies and ruin his reputation - something they're likely working on at the moment

>racial

Islam is not le race though

Don't ever post anything like that again.

If you want a turn you just have to ask

Last chance.

Race and culture go hand in hand

SWEDEN YES!

dumb racist cops btfo

No but you can almost always assume people speak of Arabs when they speak of Muslims in the media, only seldom it's Blacks or Asians.

You already put a travel ban on 10% of the Swedish population lol
There's been lots of sobbing articles about it in Swedish newspapers

if sweden isn't cucked beyond recognition the fact that a police officer is under investigation for racial hatred for voicing his opinion, this will trigger a chain of events that will lead to a viking uprising.

He didn't really voice his opinion, he made some observations. Either way he's unlikely to be charged, let alone found guilty.

>10%

He doesn't know

quick sweden, the memes are converging, the wavefunctions are collapsing, can you make it alive out of this probability distribution and enter a timeline more favorable to you?

You gotta admit that political correctness obsession in sweden is outrageous and wrong.

they have to do it soon, while trump is in office. he won't give a shit if they start expelling the newcomers. if a dem or cuckservative gets back in that's no longer the case

Support based Peter Springare!

There's a facebook support group with that's more popular than the prime minister's.

He's been trending off and on on twitter.

People have been sending him flowers from all over the place.

He's gotten overwhelming support from anyone that's not a leftist journalist or 'cultural person'.

The media is in full damage control mode ofc.

thats true but something tells me that the dems will never have a chance again, at least not this kind of dems.

reporters.pl/5325/lawina-ruszyla-szwedzcy-policjanci-ujawniaja-kod-291-zatajac-zbrodnie-imigrantow/

polish article, dunno what it says

He'll be (((revealed))) to be a paedo and neo-nazi.

like all his pages, we need to help him!
kikebook. com/groups/279528999133185/
bwitter. com/PSpringare

ONLY COUNTRY WHERE THE CLOUDS ARE INTRESTING

SWEDEN YES