Do you guys not realise this film is satire and pokes fun at the SJW movement? At this point you're just as bad as them...

Do you guys not realise this film is satire and pokes fun at the SJW movement? At this point you're just as bad as them, chimping out just because someone on your website told you to, without reading the facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html
strawpoll.me/12301698
youtu.be/SlKao_Pox5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not how fans of it portray it.

Bad title, wrong timing, trailer gives no indication that the SJW is anything but a righteous heroic PoC.

It's a mistake people were bound to make.

The average person doesn't think of the Angry Birds movie like Sup Forums either.

I bet you think Sup Forums is satire as well.

Could you have a show called "Dear Black People" regardless of its content?

Oh, no you couldn't? It would be immediately banned for being racist, regardless of the content within? Guess what? Thats hypocrisy and the pushing of an anti-white agenda and should be shut down.

We've let these Marxist fucks push this shit long enough. Its time to stop taking the high road and, instead, beat them at their own game.

fucking this. Normies don't get satire

Classic alt right apologist.
It is. The only people who take the political views on this board seriously are underaged mongs trying to fit in.

>It is.
kek, i almost feel sorry for you.

>she cucks the black panther to get bleached
>the gay black kid is shunned by everyone even the black swj
>the main chick realizes she was just a poser over compensating cause she is mixed race and changed her ways

Even with the title and the beginning, being equivalent to click bait, it the serious parts are a far cry from what is advertised.

The lead nigress is hot as fuck though

>alt-right

>If you show any resistance to propaganda youre just as bad as them1!1! Just let the refugees rape you omg you racist alt-riters!

Back to the Huffington post comments you go, faggot

>hehe look pol, i'm one of you! do I fit in yet?

Sick strawmanning my friend

And here we see a classic example of Poe's law.

you haven't seen the trailer have you, Ahmed.

>A film by Justin Semen

KEK

I love me these 2-3 word jokes.

>just flood my shit up, Mohammed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html

And the rest of their programming is as Globalist as it gets. So--maybe it's a parody--but so? So is all of Seth McFarlane's work,completely non-PC, and he is the biggest cuck out there. They sometimes use parody to further their goals in a more subtle way. It's a deeper strategy.

Blatant ad for a shit. That's for libshits that give a damn about race. Folks only give a shit if there is going to be a genocide, slavery, Eugenics. At least there working good enough for me.

Vote for the decision
strawpoll.me/12301698

>Three "Dear White People" threads on first page

This shit is being shilled hard

Don't care

i'm pretty sure you could dude.

cant see because of tumbnail tier pic, but it looks like justin Simien to me
>Justine Simian

how the fuck am i supposed to know that from the trailer you fucking dumb shit

go eat a bullet cunt, you make me ashamed to be british

The film maybe , the Jewflix series is SJW anti-white prop. The YT trailer is being downvoted into oblivion

>i-its just satire p-please trust me goy don't cancel oh god

I hope you get raped by a fucking feral haitian that you fucks are getting in the North.

Have you faggots learned nothing?

youtu.be/SlKao_Pox5A

That's what they are doing. Canceling their subscription and not watching it.

It was actually an ok movie, seems impossible for people to understand nuance, what's the deal Netflix is turning it into a series?