Don't you understand? the ending is blacks realizing they are racist against whites

Don't you understand? the ending is blacks realizing they are racist against whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuOGf1iuLEA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_White_People?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_White_People#Synopsis
themoviespoiler.com/2014Spoilers/DearWhitePeople.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHITE GENOCIDE Sup Forums

>>WHITE GENOCIDE Sup Forums

Would niggers watch a movie called Dear Niggers? White people is a racial slur.

I don't care.
Soros bought high stakes in Netflix
It is Sup Forumss version of Halal now.

pretty much this

prove it

Pol is falling for the CREWbait on this one. Get the fuck over it, it's a movie/show.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuOGf1iuLEA

Don't you mean haram, Klaus?

You guys need to know the difference now more than ever.

Had to google it. You are right.
Thank you helpful Australian muslim

Get a life faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_White_People?wprov=sfla1

I tried recently to get bunch of liberals to understand that BLM is literally racist as fuck, literally black supremacist organization. Conversation went in strange circle like this:
>racism is not justifiable in any way
>BLM is racist for its claims about whites and purely racial promotion
>but that is not racism because it is justifiable

Over and over. How the hell am I supposed to get these people to understand?

This is what I was thinking.

She realises she's the racist cunt in the end.

Sup Forums should be promoting this not boycotting it

the crewbait is
>it's just a show lololx it's satire XDDDDD
>STOP TALKING ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!!!!! SEE AT THE END OF IT THERE"S A CHANCE IT"S A JOKE THAT WILL FLYOVER THE HEADS OF EVERY SJW ALIVE SO IT"S SATIRE AND IRONIC! STOP TALKING ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE

>The great masses could be saved, if only with the gravest sacrifice in time and patience.

>But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

>At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous

>I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.
t. Hitler

They probably should've made the actual message more clear in the trailer. Or maybe they were trying to trick SJWs into watching the show to pull a bait and switch on them.

Whatever the case, Netflix kind of fucked themselves.

>""""""""""""""""""satire""""""""""""""""""
>It says it's satire right in the tagline! It must be satire!

See though, if you have to make the selling point of your movie that it's satire, it's probably not actually satire.

80% of the population is too dumb to understand satire, that's the whole fucking point of it. It allows discourse among the non-retarded.

100% chance this will be a full on anti-white propaganda film with a 5-minute ending where someone makes a comment that most whites aren't really racist, qualifying it as "satire" for the normies

>BLM is literally racist as fuck,

>Hey fellow white guys

Watch the damn thing then, sperg.

do they realise they have no place in white societies and are an inferior species of subhuman too?

This happens because you guys aren't using the same definition of racism. Define racist clearly and make sure they agree to each point in your argument.

If they define racism as something different than the traditional meaning, such as when they push the "power + privilidge" thing, the burden of proof falls on them to prove that this new concept is also immoral and to define "power" and "privilidge".

doesn't exist

Why is Sup Forums taking this seriously?
It's a satire, they don't actually believe this shit.

>be well meaning 80% european mulatto
>make a movie about how young black SJWs are racist against whites
>realize no black SJWs will watch it
>give it a clickbait name so people watch it
>now thousands of people that never saw it think its racist despite pointing out black racism

just watch the movie guys

The idiot niggers who watch it don't understand satire.

Also laughing my ass off over "Justin Simian"--is *that* satire, too?

No, but you if you actually think people go around believing this "Dear White People" comedy show, you are retarded.

Havent seen it yet, possibly bait? What do you think?

Are the white people being bad again?

"Whyte boi"

Try calling a black "black boy". See how they like it.

I watched the movie, it actually calls out activists waiting for shit to go down so they can be more relevant.

That's what happens when you experience things for yourself.

bullshit. Niggers have no concept of self reflection

We as "white people" should demand that we be called by our more appropriate name, "human"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_White_People#Synopsis

Wiki's plot summary says nothing about that. It says the movie ends with whites dressing up in blackface.

Have you seen the show? Because TV adaptations are often completely different so you don't know how it ends.

Heres the writer.

Content made for white people that only black people will watch

I was told by an SJW, that the oppressor cannot be discriminated against. In this case as usual the White people are blamed as the Oppressors ..Lefties actually think this.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee. You cucks can stop any time now. Nobody cares.
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : ) )
Nobody cares.

Kill yourself kike.
Hitler would of fucking hated you.

Let me spoil the fucking movie for you, fellas

the tv series is based on this shit

themoviespoiler.com/2014Spoilers/DearWhitePeople.html

tldr: the protag black chick has a white father, and she is ashamed of it all

>EPILOGUE
Helmut speaks to Fairbanks and Fletcher, hoping to document the chaos of the school for his project, because, according to him, everybody loves crazy racist white people. Fairbanks starts to tell him that they would not consider doing this, until Fletcher silences him and asks Helmut how much money this would be worth. Helmut just smiles.

>The first part of the credits feature articles of white students in universities across the country getting in trouble for throwing blackface parties.

>Try calling a black "black boy"
did this when some drunk spic called me a white boi while I was in a 711
he chimped out and the Sihk cashier just laughed

It tricks the ignorant masses into thinking most blacks are mulatto / capable of entering Ivy League with their own brain pan.

I'm a race realist. This show is toxic to western civilization.

Pasta.

4D chess, goy!

We make a big deal out of it, which causes blacks to watch it out of spite. Then get some anti-white racism shoved into their face and come to the realization that they are wrong too (at least, thats the point of the movie, not sure if they'll grasp it)

The movie is about how ridiculous black people are.. nobody here has seen it

I don't get it, how are Jews not white?

>not wanting to increase racial tension
>not wanting to make easier fo Trump to get reelected

>not wanting to keep races divided in order to preserve the white racial purity

Read Machiavelli m8

*have

Have you seen the show? No, so don't defend this retarded boycott.

>Soros

You call them racists and treat them with pure contempt.

Hating niggers is a logical and inevitable consequence of having contact with them.

As a Norwegian, I've realized I can call niggers whatever I want, because as a foreigner I hold no power over blacks in the US.