Putin amazing speech about traditional values

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6AmfjdVHI

We must admit that most of western nations live under values and ideas that literally erase national culture and history.
I live in France, and I can see that every single information in this country is shared and analyzed from a leftist point of view, from history facts in school programs to modern geopolitical phenomenons. I've studied with attention what french kids learn in school today: there are no alternative lessons to the critisism of monarchy, to the praise of French revolutions and leftist reforms in the XIX and XX centuries. Television programs and news put an incredible amount of importance for immigrants, for refugees, for the "benefits" of having a large islamic community in this country.
It's astonishing to see what is said in Russia today: it's the absolute contrary of what we have in western Europe. It's like another planet in some kind of way. This video shows in a Putin's speech what is the state ideology up there. Reminds me of the german 2nd Reich.

But I wonder how long it will last. How is It even possible to keep those values described by Putin safe from globalization? There is surely a strong informational control in Russia today, but it's the Europe's opposite one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLJ8ILIE780
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would anyone listen him?

Because he is the most powerful man in the world you irrelevant cuck.

>falling for the ebin Russian alternative
Russia, Putin, and that entire sphere is just as anti-traditional and anti-white as any neo-con piece of shit here in the US or any center-right party or person in Europe

Excuse me?

THEY ARE BOTH

Because he will be the Emperor off Eastern Europe.

kek it looks like these alt-right videos with hitler speeches and music

We all know who is the real puppet master

One thing he does very well is talk. It really does sound like he is Sup Forums personified. I'm hoping that in the long run, everything we dont like about him today will eventually make sense. Also his jokes and banter is off the meat rack. Rus humour is best humour.

>you will never be choked to death in the cold silence of a snow storm between those thigh while you bleed out from a gunshot wound

>not the bog

Tuu sitten saatana hakemaan voita leipäs päälle!

Because the leaders of foreign nations have strong incentives to tell the truth of their competitors, when the truth hurts them.

Is this the regression to the norm I've heard so much about?

>Putin
>Traditional values

Threadly reminder that this degenerate slav divorced his wife of 30+ years and the mother of his children to fuck filthy whores 40 years younger than him out of wedlock.

Putin obviously did not even write this speech and he sure as hell doesn't live by it.

all the military scenes aren't needed at all

you're showing Russia as a country ready to fight anyone (which is it) instead of showing hard working people sharing ideals for their country

It's the most sincere expression of our mentality.

Good vid actually

This. Russians so biased about everything , but just cant look at the mirrow and see degeneracy at their country

>Putin's amazing speech
>It's a compilation of various speeches
>Meanwhile the real Russia is still a corrupted shithole with the Russians dying out and being replaced by caucasian churkas and central asians
Propaganda for idiots at its finest.

Complaing won't do any good.

I want to be dominated by Russia-Kun desu

Same deal with Trump tbqh. People on here like to act like he's some sort of God send but he's just a reaction of the (((international clique))) to the very obvious shifts in mindset going on with white America

Is that all they do all day?
youtube.com/watch?v=nLJ8ILIE780

It doesn't matter. It will be with anyone, Navalny, Huyalny, whoever, doesn't matter. The Russian Federation is controlled by oil criminals and the Slavic corrupted and criminalised mentality, it's an intrinsic trait of a Russian. The Russian Federation will be a shit hole regardless to government's vector or particular people in government. I chose to learn the language and to try an h1b visa, other options are shit.

>moving to the US
I hope you're atleast white.