BRITAIN YES

>A boy of nine who was found hanged is believed to have killed himself after he was ‘bullied for being white’ by an Asian gang at school.

>Aaron Dugmore – thought to be one of the youngest children in the UK to commit suicide – was discovered in his bedroom after being tormented for months, his parents said.

>They said Aaron was threatened with a plastic knife by one Asian pupil, who warned him: ‘Next time it will be a real one.’

>He was also allegedly told by another pupil that ‘all the white people should be dead’ and he was forced to hide from the bullies in the playground at lunchtime.

>Aaron’s mother, Kelly-Marie Dugmore, 30, and stepfather Paul Jones, 43, said that despite complaints to the school, nothing was done to stop the bullying.

The comments are pure fucking gold

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283777/Boy-9-hanged-bullied-white.html

Other urls found in this thread:

edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/education/headteacher-suspended-over-pupil-sex-claim-1-3432494
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283777/Boy-9-hanged-bullied-white.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220815/Police-disciplined-blunders-murder-case-girl-turned-kebabs.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459013/Mother-murdered-girl-kebabs-runs-court-gruesome-testimony.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16325953
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw almost got kicked out of highschool for calling someone a Paki but these kids get off completely free.

>asian

What the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

What fucked up kind of 9 year old even has suicide cross their mind?

The shit I have read on /po/, like this, has unironically turned me into a hateful racist. Race war when?

my town is decent, best friend told the black kid he would hang up, got expelled, so we caught him at skate park and truck slapped him and beat his head in. he left back to his shit hole city after

>Plastic knife

every time

>n Asian gang

for some reason Brits call Arabs and Pakis "Asians"

> Paki
> Asian
Bong genocide when

Only pakis, because Pakistan is in asia.

this, "asian" is britbong PC codeword for ahmed or pajeet

>asian
Suuuure.

>Asian gang
Yes, Asians find British boys yummy. Haven't you heard? They eat everything.

>committing suicide

Enjoy hell you weak willed faggot

How did he even learn the hangmans noose, did he google it?

This.
What nine year old even understands the concept of suicide... let alone by hanging?

Your stupid media needs to stop calling sand niggers "Asians", really.

You know who's also weak? All those bullies who work together because they fear to be outcasted. It's general British behavior to draw sides into gangs, they are turning into ghetto. It should be responsibility of teachers/country/police to divide people by race if they want to save Bongstan.

asian in the uk = indian

Because we used to fucking own them

you moron

it's not hiding them. Thats the first association that comes to our mind.

Not that you non empire having catholic fucks would know about that.

>one paki kid at my school who is always hassling us
>get called into headteacher's office
>"user so and so says you called him a paki"
>"he is a paki"
>she chimps out

Agreed. When a report says that Asians are responsible for 30% of grooming/pedophilia convictions, we know who they really mean. Fuck the lying media.

>4yo brother was being bullied in the local playground by a fucking gypsy.
>Piece of shit was 8yo still with a pacifier and knew more swearing than myself.
>He goes back to the house to grab a rolling pin and beat his shit
>I stop him before he gets us into trouble, again.
Why are bongs such cucks?

This is from 2013

>The comments are pure fucking gold

They're also four years old.

le

>be me
>Call boy a jew for having a big nose
>get called in
>he reads me the "they came for poem"
>10 years later he gets removed for being a diddler
>last laugh.jpeg

edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/education/headteacher-suspended-over-pupil-sex-claim-1-3432494

I'll never understand how the doublethink of "Brit is OK but Paki is RAYCIS" goes on in peoples heads
Hell any Paki I've met doesn't give a shit

i didnt read the boring story, but did it ever occur to these softie investigators that he may have been murdered? I dont think kids that young have the mental capacity to commit suicide...

Asian = Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi
Asian = Chinese/Japanese/Korean
Asian = Filipino/Malaysian/Indonesian

It's a pretty vague term.

>it's not hiding them. Thats the first association that comes to our mind.

That's because you can infer almost certainly, from the story, that the perpetrator is brown Asian.

>16 year old Asian wins Youth Maths competition
The first association that comes to your mind for this title is different (imo)

>24 Feb 2013

This is old, but still fucked up. 'Paki' is the same as 'brit', 'yank', any other short version of a nationality. But it's still rayciss. Nuke us

This shit happened four years ago

probably because they're in asia

>25 February 2013

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283777/Boy-9-hanged-bullied-white.html
you think it doesn't happen on weekly basis in uk?

kek I was at Firrhill, gym teacher there used to get called a pedo by everyone

Damn I need to do more origami tbqh sounds based

>be british girl
>get raped by pakis
>get chopped up and made into kebab meat
>get served to unsuspecting white brits
>pay the killers £250,000 in damages after two trials

Reminder that not only are Pakis raping Brit girls, they are also fucking KILLING THEM AND SERVING THE MEAT TO UNSUSPECTING BRITS

You just cannot make it up

murdered and turned into kebab meat - Daily Mail

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220815/Police-disciplined-blunders-murder-case-girl-turned-kebabs.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459013/Mother-murdered-girl-kebabs-runs-court-gruesome-testimony.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16325953

That's why I prefer 'Orientals' for Chineses, StarCraft Asians, and Japanese, 'Mudslimes' for Mudslimes, and 'Pajeets' for the Indians and various Indonesians.

>‘You didn’t have to come to this school, you chose to come here.’

In other words, they arent doing shit about it. Fucking asian niggers

>Firrhill
Always one, we had the catholics next door so no doubt someone was getting pumped.

my half-brother's stepsister hung herself when she was like 7 and that was like twenty years ago before either of our families even had internet access

>>The comments below have been moderated in advance.

Well, kids have weak minds, so go figure. What would you do if you were a foreigner and a 2nd class citizen in your own country? All of that while being bullied by the little brothers of the pakis that raped your older sister with the approval of the law since whites are nothing but cannon fodder, fucktoys and tax slaves for the sandniggers. Its a really bleak future if you think about it.

Terms for other races are always seen as insults eventually.

But slang for whites aren't, because we don't care because being called white no matter what way is a good thing.

A negro or a paki doesn't want to be reminded of his race because deep down they have an inferiority complex because whitey is better

They ARE asians you muppet. Pakis are just muslim pooinloos

I see you used your time machine to dig up this old article OP

>2013
literally reposted 1000 times already, why is this fucking board so cancerously shit now?

>I was bullied at school when I was five years old. The bully was a female teacher who would stand behind me and punch my back repeatedly. Many times I went home with my back a mass of bruises. Why did she do this?? Well, I was the only left-handed pupil in her class and she wanted me to hold the pencil in my right hand. That was her way of "encouraging" me to comply.

>Johnhnett, Manchester, UK, 3 years ago
I'm 50 now and I still recall the bullying I suffered as a child, and not all of it by other pupils, all my life it has affected my decisions and confidence when opportunities have come my way possibly holding me back from a better life.

Faggot Brits

He was such an hero.

>Charlene was one of a number of young girls who visited an alleyway in the town to have sex with older men who worked in the fast food shop
And nothing of value was lost

Germany is bad, but Britain is fucked beyond saving, just nuke this shitty island already, can't believe these fuckin Anglos have the nerve to make fun of us LOL they're even more fucked than Sweden because all those darkies are already a major part of the country and noone even questions if they belong there or not

>Links the same 4 year old news article
Haven't you got a polish toilet to be cleaning?

>Asian gang
>Asian

>stepfather

here is the problem, he was aboused.

I think this happened some years ago

That's right rhite bois

>How did he even learn the hangmans noose, did he google it?
i grew up without google and I knew how to make it. Its one of the first knots you learn, eather from someone else, or through trail and error.

This won't be the same case. I would rather send my kid to a racial homogenous school than a better highly culturally enriched one.

BREXITE'D FROM LIFE!

>same

*first

>looks at comments
>finally realizes how cucked britbongs are

I actually am starting to seriously question these news articles.

How does a 9 year old kid even learn/figure out what suicide is, let alone getting and making himself a noose and hanging himself, without somehow fucking it up or his parents finding out?

Honestly, considering the pizzagate stuff, I wouldn't even be remotely surprised if this is actually just some unwanted evidence / loose ends being tied up / covered up. It makes WAY more sense that an adult murdered the kid than it does that he murdered himself, at the age of NINE.

it's time

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283777/Boy-9-hanged-bullied-white.html
Brownshits living in the uk have vitamin D deficiency hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Asian is the biggest fucking continent. Stop calling pepople asians. It means nothing. Slavic people can be "asian" too.

And how do you know that?

This is old as fuck..

How about you post something from 2017? Like the pakis being deported? Or the Syrians being refused entry?

Wait wait wait I forget, you're a proxy shiller shit face.

Fucking die you dirty, ugly nigger.

why do you morons call middle-easterners "Asians?"

Er no it's not, they've always been called that, ever since they were coming here in the 50's. It is not a "new" term you retarded irradiated gook shit.

it's suggestion

maybe "kys" is a bad meme

maybe it was administrated in school, idk

>Year 1
>Whole school is white
>African kid joins, He's in our class
>at play time we all surround him and poke his skin
>"Ewww he's black"
>everyone laughs
>he makes no m8s
>leaves the school within a month

Jokes on me I left that school 10 years ago and nowdays it's full of blacks

I know some people think India and Pakistan are in Europe (they won't be insulted for thinking so) but they are in fact in Asia.

Also these are not "Middle Easterners" these are people from India and Pakistan you retarded radiation nigger. This is the 209 trillionth thread made on the subject and you inbreds still don't get it or understand? You ask the same questions over and over, you get the same answers over and over and yet you keep on making the same fucking threads over and over like a fucking parrot.

Just shut up, die or something, maybe get Fukushima to blow up and do the world a favour you ugly, small dicked little chinky chong.

I've had thoughts of suicide since I was eight. And that was a time when Internet wad not even that prevalent a thing. I don't know where it comes from, but I think it's along the same lines as "I wish I'd never been born" stuff comes from

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Asian)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Letting your kids go to a school like that is child abuse.

Happens a lot here too. Parents grew up in the 60s,70s and 80s and went to an all white school and they can't imagine what white kids have to go through these days.

Pakistan is in Asia. We just call nips and other gooks the Far East or Oriental

t. Bong

Yes Asian, go look at a map you retard, next person that claims not Asia is a cuck cunt that will die in their sleep tonight!

When they use Asian like that everyone thinks of gooks and chinks though.

this doesnt make sense, I heard some psychologist say that it is impossible for children to kill themselves because they havent developed the capacity to in their frontal cortex.....

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Asian)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
It's a fucking muslim

YOU WANNA DIE IN YOUR SLEEP? Our news isn't aimed at you. It is aimed at the people in this country who have come accustomed to that term since the shitskins arrived in the 1950's.

You? Your opinions? Your definitions? They are worth less than the flakes of smegma under my foreskin, learn it boy and learn it now.

Right, you die in your sleep tonight.

R.I.P

PRAISE KEK!

>t.paki

> Our news isn't aimed at you

I'm pretty sure everything is aimed at us. I mean we are the center of the world you know.

>Asian
Is it the code word for Pakistanese.

Anyway parents who let their kids go to "ethnic" schools are irresponsible.

Looks like this limey has some asian gang related trauma too.

>pathetic as fuck

Le 56% face. Go deal with your nigger rape gangs you pathetic fat shits.

PRAISE

U dead nigga.

why are there "asian" gangs in England still for fuck's sake you stupid bongs fix your shit, send them home

Fix your nigger rape gangs.

Nobody said 'new', captain sensitive. We're all aware you've been bending over for nonwhites for decades.

>half-brother's stepsister

I've been thinking of killing myself since I was about 8. 28 now.

You had 13 rapes in a day in some swimming pool in your country last week and you dare lecture us?

You fucking dare? You shut your hole leaf.

Fix your little girls being raped
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

You first Mr Rape Capital of Europe.

Got a copy of that facebook livestream rape that happened recently? I need a good laugh.