Netflix Series "Dear White People" Cause, Ya Know. Racissm

Defend this /pol Tell me how one show on Netflix is ruining white america. Heaven forbid a company run programming you don't believe in or have a problem with.

Guess what? The rest of the civilized world is looking on you crazy white people as the trump-supporter snowflakes you truly are.

No wonder Hillary called you all deplorable. You are the worst shallow, pedantic and thin-skinned race ever to exist.

>inb4 "shill" "Soros" etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPMoore/status/796216633177972737
imgur.com/a/KwI9m
youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_White_People
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

figures no one would want to debate the facts. Typical

Can you make a show called "Dear (inset minority here) people" and expect it to air/not get your ass sued? I think not.

Why we don't get more serious in this country about cultural attacks is beyond me though.

It's entertainment. What's the big deal??

I understand their rights to free speech and I support that heavily. But when a media distribution network that's as large as Netflix decides to push an hate filled agenda, it becomes a problem.

It doesn't matter what the narrative is. Either one will influence our coming generation. Typically adults don't change their viewpoints on these subjects. Children however, are persuaded so much easier. In this situation, white children shouldn't grow up feeling a need to apologise for something they had no part of. Neither should children of color feel guilty for whom they are.

If you progressives really held true to your names, you'd lose this race baiting narrative and try to find common grounds to mend not just racial tensions, but political ideologies too. You just keep creating and expanding divisions.

You write like a 12 year old trying to sound intelligent and edgy.

If you made a show called 'Dear Niggers' what do you think would happen?

It's entertainment. No one is advocating taking up arms and doing anything seditious. I still don't get the agenda here.

But no one did, and further no one is being overtly racist. I saw on Twitter where some far right delicate flower was trolling the author of the show. That's a bit extreme Heaven forbid someone oppose your views. twitter.com/JackPMoore/status/796216633177972737

So I could make a show called 'Dear Muslims', have it be about what they are currently doing I'm Deutschstan/Sweden, and it'll be accepted, just like that?

Uhm. Thanks?

Dear Black People,

Stop dressing up in Green Face.

It's offensive and it's cultural appropriation.

Stop being racist.

*doing in

But that argument is basically the same as what Aussies say with the whole 'it's just banter mate!' bullshit

You're not on some moral high ground just because you try to portray it as light-hearted humor yet chastise anyone for criticizing it. You are just another asshole trying to get away with being the asshole you've always wanted to be without repercussions. You're still an asshole and still deserve to be called out on it and I don't care how many tweets you've made about how you're not an asshole.

Sure. Why not? Netflix isn't forcing anyone to watch the show. Flip it over to Kids mode if you are so triggered.

Netflix base is too large to be impugned by a few hundred pissed off rednecks.

...words. So many words.

see that isn't true, netflix can't afford a huge backlash they don't have the backing other media has. a big enough blunder would be enough to completely destroy them.

So I wouldn't get the exact same reaction from Muslims that these 'few hundred rednecks' are doing now?

>Inb4 I'd just get Hebdo'd

White people can dress as 43 presidents, apparently leaving out Obama. Because that would be racist. So I guess black people can only dress up as Obama and never like George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, etc. I mean, they wouldn't want to be accused of being hypocrites. Right?

I mean whatever makes you happy. Voting with your wallet is one of the best ways to go when you disagree with business practices but in this instance, good luck.

My concern is this is the exact play by play that Sony did with Ghostbusters 2016.

I'm not a big follower of Soros' investments, but Netflix market capitalization is $62.4 billion, and his investment barely makes a blip on the radar. It's a hedge fund that also invested in Alphabet (googles parent company), Disney, Delta, and GM as well. I would assume the investments were made for profitability reasons, not thinking he's going to walk into the control room and force people to start playing videos of white people getting hung by black posters in the streets while stroking a white cat. I would imagine he has little to know idea what is going on in these companies, just how their growth potential is, future earnings, and how they fit into a portfolio structure, and that's assuming he's in anyway personally involved with doing that either.

I'm just saying that this just sounds more like the Sony hype, because there's no bad news when it comes to marketing entertainment.

"Lenny Bruce arrested for obscenity" didn't decrease the number of people coming out to his shows. It increased them and made him a living legend. Hamilton involving black people just made them get more patrons and filled seats when the "false white panic" narrative was made.

Well to the English language motherfucker, do you speak it?

The only way they could survive a big shakeup like this would be if they already had live sports working but that isn't even ready yet. This could seriously fuck up their entire brand.

>Dear White people is a ok
>Dear Black people would be considered racist
>Dear Brown people would be considered racist
>Dear Yellow people would be considered racist

Oh honey oh sweetie...

shut up fag

sage

Is there a jew behind this?

>Tell me how one show on Netflix is ruining white america

I don't think anyone is making that claim. The claim people are making is that the show is hypocritical. Blacks, Muslims, Jews, Mexicans, whoever don't want to be judged as a group for the actions of individuals, and yet they are judging white people as a single entity in this show. They say 'dear white people' as if white people as a whole are responsible for the actions of individual white people.

They want us to play by their rules, but refuse to do so themselves. Personally, I don't give a fuck, please keep pushing away the moderates, push them to my side. The more the average white man sees how the leftists and niggers vilify him for his race, the more he will be willing to reciprocate. This show doesn't change my opinions, and I was never subscribed to Netflix, but there will be a significant amount of people who unsubscribe from the service, and will be pushed further to the right because of this.

They're trying to push original sin onto white people, and we're not buying it. Literally.

So clever.

I wasn't trying to be clever and I don't get the point of this thread. Netflix canceled and there's nothing your boss can do about it. He okayd some shitty show and I'm removing all support from his business now fuck off.

keep playing into their hand. Bad publicity is good publicity. For every redneck that is ass-blasted and cancels their sub... it will be replaced by a non-partisan that just wants entertainment. Keep being part of the problem and the very division you seem to deride.

yeah and look at sony now, they are basically bankrupting their movie sector.

and soros investing money doesn't mean anything, he would walk in a moments notice if things started going south. a big enough dip in the stocks would have him questioning its future profitability.

and its not like netflix has cornered the digital market they have enough competition now that a big pr blowup could give their competitors a major edge.

I saw this on Reddit posted in that echo chamber where I'm sure you all park on:

imgur.com/a/KwI9m

I'm not really hearing much on how you're not an asshole from what I said here
Is there anything you do in life besides be an asshole, you fucking asshole?

You're not very bright are you?

Netflix is a $60b cash cow. Good luck stopping it.

>reddit
kill yourself, newfriendo

OK 2/10 getting me to respond. Do tell, how am I an asshole?

I'm going to watch this show so I can truthfully say I watched it, then proceed to BTFO every SJW who thinks this show is good.

That's the best way to counter this.

It was on The Donald and I'm sure all you on pol have accounts.

lol at the double question mark.

No one gets to choose the body they were born into, not their family, not their gender; it's random.

But do you REALLY think that if we were in control of something like that, that people WOULDN'T choose to be white?

I really don't think Netflix is worried about publicity. I don't believe that they're going to go bankrupt from this, but they should probably avoid politics if they want to do as well as possible. There is no reason for a company to get political right now. People are literally killing each other over left and right divisions; picking a side when you don't have to is a bad idea.

Heaven forbid someone disagrees with a show and cancels their Netflix account.

Finally some common sense! Instead of getting whipped into a frenzy over a TRAILER, not even the show but a commercial, this user will give it a chance! Bravo!!

Oh and digits checked.

Pretty much because of what I said earlier in my previous post, apparently you didn't read it because you were too busy being an asshole.

Boy, you really are an asshole...

Then why are you whining about it on this thread?

Its very similar to refusing to go to a fast food chain because they gave mpney to people you dont like

Stfu nigger breath. Your reek of pretentiousness and Reddit. Go huff your farts there or suck a shotgun barrel tip and pull the trigger.

Not whining user, pointing out how much people are led around by their emotions. Its just a show.

Use a gun, so it works the first time

Because the PC leftists have discovered that more blatant techniques are no longer working so they are now going for surface irony and more subtle brainwashing techniques to get diversity messages out there. Netflix whole platform is globalist based and we aren't buying it. Seth McFarlane does the most un-PC shit out there--yet he's a massive cuck. Ask yourself why. It's the same thing.

It's genocidal propaganda. Study history.

They are using you as a marketing campaign.

1.Race bait
2.Trigger white people
3. Every nigger in America + NY +CA watches the show

You honestly think they didn't predict this? Can't believe you fell for this.

I can see it now.
Dear black people.
A show about a bunch of retarded niggers who live in the city with food stamps and section 8. They spen they're time saying awww helll nah,shiieeeeet, and we WUZ KANGZ. Dear black peoples will truly show how dumb niggers really are, and why they should be exterminated.

Wait. Seriously? This is a vast conspiracy? I want to make sure I understand your point. You think there is some evil undertow that controls your mind? Seriously? It's a show. It's entertainment. Don't watch it if you are so easily offended. Don't be so fragile.

Nobody cares about your shitty show. Shew shew marketing Jew!

Dear Kikes. Stop pushing degeneracy through jewlywood, stop manipulating currency through jew run federal reserve, stop indoctrinating our youth with jewish communist Marxism in universities

>Dear White People,
>Thank you for creating civilization and freeing my race from slavery.
>Love,
>Tyrone
>PS. I promise to stop stealing.

>a few rednecks

Any anons know how many people invested in netflix stock? Any idea how many people just dumped it? Also over 100k dislikes on just the trailer. So a few hundred turned into a few hundred thousand

So what if they do?
They are furthering racial devision and are waking white people up, and the fact that niggers will love this show will only prove whites further that they cannot live alongside niggers.
They are making some shekels along the way? Whatever, once again they are suffering from hubris and will find that the shekels were not worth it.

Yeah wow down 0.7%
A fart in the wind on the stock exchange probably had more effect than some guys cancelling their subscription (they're right though).

You're a fucking nigger, aren't you? You have that condescending tone that masks the fact that you have nothing concrete to say except "oogs booga whit pepl raysist fuckshitassbitchngga" "ooooooga hillary won cracka" etc. . And a strong inferiority complex that makes you flaunt your "superiority" on an anonymous nepalese basket weaving forum.

Fuck off back to the plantation, monkey. Or if you're a self hating white, fuck off to the cuckshed

>speaking it
>understanding your bullshit drivel..

motherfucker, pick one..

>a few hundred
>multimillion dollar company with millions lf shareholders drops by .7%
>a few hundred

Yeaaa you rite germany. So hows the cultural enrichment going?

please tell me how one n-word is ruining black america.

gypsy speaks the truth

That show would be one episode because the white person would just say

"Wow fuck this nigger shit" and move away, ending the show.

I like their puny attempts at damage control. Cringy as fuck...

So who wants to be a bro and tell me how much soros just lost?

I sometimes wonder if companies are pandering to this shit or supporting it just because they were led to believe super liberal shit was the mainstream view so they are trying to cash on it. Just as everyone was led to believe Clinton had the election in the bag.

It's pretty bad actually, but at least we're not as far down the road as the US.

Why are you so defensive? And where did I say 'a few hundred'?

0.7% for a multi billion dollar company is not negligible, but that graph does not say that is purely because some guys cancelled their subscription. It could be anything. The effect by these guys is practically nill.

Imagine what would happen if someone made a show called dear (brown, black, Asian) people or hell even a YouTube video. People would lose their fucking minds. I wouldn't have a problem with this show and I am not really angry about it im just angry about how there's a double standard when it comes to this.

this kind of racial humor went stale a long time ago. i predict high initial viewership, but it probably won't have more than a single season.

>show that attempts to call out white people on their racism
>the lead is a sassy black woman that in itself is a racial stereotype

Their idiocy is astounding. No, it's not going to stop me from using the word nigger and I just got the urge to try the blackface for the first time. Which is what (((they))) probably want, more division among the common people that brings about the instability that brings the riches and more power for the powerful people.

>try to find common ground

That's the secret to really naking progress user, problem is that it requires admitting at least some wrongdoing on ones own part, which is impossible for leftists because their whole world view is based on spinning in circles pointing fingers at everyone no matter how far fetched. Leftists, especially nogs, love to babble on and on about MLK as being THE civil rights champion, but they always gloss over him being critical of his own people for their own bullshit that was contributing to the divide between whites and blacks. Which is only natural, if they admit it isn't all evil whiteys fault then they can't finna dindu nuffin

>Led by their emotions
>Coming to the thread to explicitly vent at "rednecks" on how "snowflaky" the are
>Not whining and being a fag

t.Tarqueesh johnson

Also why can't others show when there's legitimate targeted racism toward a group of people but the other group can make up transgressions and everyone listens, fucking stupid shit and I'm not even white, this show is fucking stupid and hypocritical to the narrative being spun these last few years.

I'm just pissed off about the title. I understand what they say the show is about with some blacks back in the day angry about a group of whites who do blackface but I also understand that if I was to call evan a YouTube video that was critical in any way of blacks "dear black people" that there would be a fucking meltdown and a goddamn lawsuit

i really don't know what they're thinking. this is going to flop.

the best way to protest the show is to ignore it

if it gets popular then you should publicly ridicule it
but do everything in your power to stop this message from getting spread

no matter how much publicity it gets, if it isn't funny, nobody's going to watch more than a couple episodes.

1. I cant even deny your first point and its sad
2. Im on pol and havent slept in a long time (amphetamine jew got me) also another user said it was a few hundred rednecks

3. You are also correct but judging by the massive backlash and little support for the new racist show is a good indicator that, that is the reason the stock is dropping but you could be correct that it could be something else. If you want some good right wing news twatter just took a nose dive and ive been busy jacking off to it.

Pic related and very very hot.

Thread theme
youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE

It's blatant racism but I'm not going to march in the street because i believe in free speech and the free market. I'll speak with my wallet.

Dear Shitskins, if the Western world is so oppressive and evil why do you flock to us like rats?

I don't care about anything being hate filled it's just only being allowed to target one group. You can make videos calling for gassing of all whites for all I care as long as I was free to make videos showing how stupid niggers are. The point is either nobody is immune from things like this or everyone is you can't have both

Curbstomping liberals is entertainment too whats the big deal lmao

Don't worry bro, I didn't even saw the trailer with 110 k dislikes, that's quite huge. Maybe I did underestimate the backlash and am underestimating Americans.

Here in Germany that show would be an absolute blockbuster, but we do not have many blacks (here it would be about dem Muzzies).

Also, wtf is happing to (((Twitter)))?

I guess the reaction to this sums it up.

The right cancels its subscription to Netflix.

The left would riot in the streets and demand that it would be banned by the government.

GUYS
how did we not notice this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_White_People
>movie from 2014
>pretty much exactly the same thing as this series

>Get countless shows, movies, and games cancelled or changed because they don't fit your agenda
>This is a great victory for equality
>Downvote blatant nigger propaganda
>You guys are the real snowflakes, why would you use the rules we've imposed against us?

Alright ill break down twitter for you

Pol theory
>shadow ban list came ou
>everyone mad and leaving

Plausable theory
>they didnt report their finances on the deadline
>they have a bad projection for the future anyway
>they have too many bots and cant target advertising accurately enough.

Now the actual theory
>it could be a combination of both.

Netflix is a hipster shithole, nobody sane uses it. Shaming people into using their useless and obstructive "service" is a step up for them.

With any luck it is hugely popular with blacks. Uppity negros go to their suburban public school and think they have a license to kick whitie's ass. White parents are outraged. Steve Bannon is POTUS in 2024.

I dont know about where you live but in america a ton of people use it. I think my house is one of the only ones without it that i know of. Out of the people i know of course.

If nighers would have money for it, there would be pirated cd market. Nf is overrated and overinflated brand. It will crush, but to a higher low now.

Who cares lol

Steven bannon will NOT be president that year........................... That year is reserved for david duke.

Durr bad publicity is good publicity durr

Anyways can't wait to get that new Ghostbusters remake on Blu Ray I heard it was a smash hit

Ohhh trust me they have the money flr it..... It came out lf my paycheck.