Eyes wide shut

Why is this one of the most red-pilled movie ever made ?

Other urls found in this thread:

viefag.wordpress.com/2011/11/22/mystery-babylon-bill-cooper-hour-1-the-dawn-of-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=go4E4tNGQks
youtube.com/watch?v=9QEG2Mk184A
youtube.com/watch?v=QCakejA9VMc
youtube.com/watch?v=xhV-4658syE
idyllopuspress.com/idyllopus/film/ews_resolution.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they actually killed Stanley Kubrick so they could edit the final cut. Seriously, who has a heart attack in their sleep?

bump

close try

viefag.wordpress.com/2011/11/22/mystery-babylon-bill-cooper-hour-1-the-dawn-of-man/

What was the original final cut ?

interestingly, he died 666 days before 2001(a space oddysey)

>Why is this one of the most red-pilled movie ever made ?
Tom Cruise

I just find it annoying we never got to see his edit

we don't know

But yeah this movie got waaaaaay to close for the elite's comfort. That whole orgy scene is still one the most unnerving scenes ever made. You just feel that shit is real.

Pizzagate arrests coming soon. Kubrick knew. He knew a lot of things.

What word that starts with a J was originally part of the title but was removed before release by the studio? J-something Eyes Wide Shut. What is it trying to tell us?

We don't know, and now we never will because they got rid of the original. The one that is out is pretty damning, but imagine what would have been in the one that Kubrick had intended.

Jewed.

he did it already.

>full metal jacket
>eyes wide shut

FMJEWS. also it was jaded eyes wide shut

wasn't this the I'm not gay look i sex woman 24/7 movie.

1. exposes the brutal nature of female sexuality - Dr. Bill is a "nice guy" and almost gets cucked by the naval officer
2. exposes the the "superclass" of the ultra-rich. Dr. Bill thinks he is high class because he is educated and has a nice lifestyle, but learns that there are people with real power that can kill and get away with it.
3. Lots of references to esoteric religion, freemasonry, satanism, being at the center of this group of people.
4. Also suggests that they use mind control, have sex slaves, and engage in pedophilia for recreation.

It's more of a conspiracy film than a redpilled film IMO, but lots of people on this board would still like it.

It was redpilled because Kubrick was an autist.

Bullshit. Was it really that? Jews?

i cannot fucking stand the corrupt excuses that elites give. "Oy vey it's a heart attack goyim. so sad oh well"
I've been a paramedic for 9 years now and have seen almost a heart attack a day and they last for several hours before the patient dies.

Could I get medium paced synopsis?

It is definetly redpilled because who other than jews would be that "superclass" ? Definetly not regular white people.

I heard a guy who saw a version that had like 18 minutes more than final cut at a French film festival before release. He said there was trippy LSD scenes featuring Kidman's character, probably referencing mk ultra or monarch mind control ideas. I can only imagine what else they cut

Pretty sure it was pizza related (unironically). Isn't there some scene at the end featuring their daughter that is implying she's going to be involved?

IM SEARCHING JADED EYES WIDE SHUT AND I FIND NOTHING

What does jaded eyes even mean ? it's not jaded, goyim

don't believe it, that extra footage you're talking about it is actually some conspiracy theory where if you play2 of his movies together they'll line up at a particular point and then the scenes go hand in hand

The last scene has their daughter being abducted.

Cause Tom Cruise is a cuck in it.

My dad died instantly from a heart attack user :(

>by the 2 extras who are sitting by the stairs in the party scene cruise and kidman go to

spoopy

>Seriously, who has a heart attack in their sleep?

hopefully me, when my times comes

SWING LOWWWWWWWWW

proofs?

What is FM?

JEWS Eyes Wide Shut

seems catchy enough

Jammed

So you're somewhat of an expert then, it was a serious question. Have you ever seen someone have a heart attack in their sleep?

Thoughts on the ending? For me, let down.

>Alice muses that they should be grateful they have survived, that she loves him, and there is something they must do as soon as possible. When Bill asks what it is, she simply says: "Fuck".

I love and hate this movie. It shows men what woman actually feel behind all of there masks. They don't really care about you, but that's not there fault, it's evolution. For woman to survive in caveman days they had to be with the strongest and most powerful, everytime a woman gives you shit, its an evoltionary test on your part to not fallter.

That's not the true ending. While they are having that conversation around ALL THE FUCKING TEDDYBEARS their daughter gets kidnapped/taken away again.

I say again, because there's a scene where Tom Cruise is in his kitchen and there is a drawing on the side of the fridge (obviously done by the daughter) OF A MAN IN A RED CLOAK.

Free Mason

Literally a metaphor for jealousy, when will conspiratards commit suicide?

link to the real ending

Can't find any caps of that on google

Two Words: Masked Ball

youtube.com/watch?v=go4E4tNGQks

The absolute madman

I honestly felt like tom cruise so much in this movie. Mainly because of the sexual frustration

omg the music is so good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QEG2Mk184A

Just look up the ending on YT, but pay attention to whats happening in the background, and not to the conversation between Cruise and Kidman. That's the real ending.

I can't find caps either. But I assure you, it's there. Blew my fucking mind the first time I spotted that

Bende türküm amca, nasilsin

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy this movie and though it was long and boring

You can tell this movie has been heavily edited by (((them))) too many mistakes that Kubrick would never make

stick to capeshit

Look up the heart attack gun

it basically fires a frozen poison crystal that's so thin and sharp that it penetrates the skin without leaving a mark besides a tiny red dot that usually goes unnoticed, and once the poison is inside the persons body it melts, leaving no trace. I think kubrick was a victim to this gun.

Lots of people die from heart attacks in their sleep.

This movie is basically a copy and paste scene by scene of a book. Nothing has been cut, the film very closely resembles the book.

False. I have read Traumnovelle.

As in any Kubrick film the devil it's in the details.

But don't go full room 237.

That's redpill overdose.

It's not false, the book and film are in different cities, but they are basically the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCakejA9VMc

look at 1.27

Still no, there is no symbolism is highlighted in movies, even character names are portrayed via symbolism in movies.

E: Sandor Szavost

There is no symbolism in book as it's portraited in movie*

Fuck I'm busy. Later.

Kubrick nailed the Clinton annual family and friends gathering party very well IMO.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhV-4658syE

And to think he filmed the scene in a rothschild...

A+ for effort.

idyllopuspress.com/idyllopus/film/ews_resolution.htm

Who are they

It's a critique of the male fantasy of ultimate power. Tom Cruise is a "big shot" doctor who uses money to manipulate people and get what he wants.

However, ultimately this fails in two ways. His wife secretly lusts after a (likely underpaid) naval officer, willing to reject the fancy house, the daughter, this wonderful life he has given her for the sexual fantasy.

The second failure is the orgy, and realizing that though he sees himself as powerful, there are men that are powerful enough to get away with murder.

When you base your life around controlling and manipulating, there is always something greater and more powerful than you that manipulates you. That's the lesson of the movie.

There she goes

Moviefag here. I could recommend more movies that are not particularly redpilled, but confirmed to contain no subtle bluepills either, and trust me, my shit detector hits the fan when a movie tries to subtly bluepill me.

>Good Will Hunting
>One Hour Photo
>Donnie Darko
>Source Code
>Apocalypto
>300 and it's sequel
>In Your Eyes (I know it's a romantic comedy, but it's bretty gud, not a chick flick)
>Midnight in Paris
>Requiem for a Dream (yeah, I know degeneracy, but it's an anti-drug film, it doesn't take a genius to realize it)
>Shutter Island
>The Breakfast Club (just a /comfy/ classic)
>The Hurt Locker (not a regular "muh burger soldier feels" movie)
>The Spectacular Now
>Whiplash

I also have a soft spot for "Heaven Knows What" (2014) and "The Dreamers" (2003) since they are cinematographically interesting and have unique storylines, but these ones contain sizable amount of degeneracy, so if you wanna dodge that, take this trigger warning.

>tfw like most of those

Am I /ourguy/?

congrats on your acquired taste user, it's rare

which ones are especially your favourite??

I really like One Hour Photo and Donnie Darko (arguably a meme film but I don't care)

>300
>no subtle bluepills

Pls

What do you think about my favorite movies?

American psycho
>Fight club
>Pulp fiction
>Reservoir dogs
>Drive
>The departed
>Equilibrium
>Lord of war
>A clockwork orange
>The shining

Basically this. Glad someone gets it without resorting to autistic conspiracy theories.

all of these movies are some of my favs

also wtf is with the ending of eyes wide shut? whats this shit about hte kid?

>europeans hold back against shitskin invaders
A

Donnie Darko I watched just beginning of this week, it's basically a movie about a Sup Forumsack, kek. One Hour Photo is a /comfy/ one, I think you can't really go wrong with any Robin Williams pieces.

>Fight club
I don't like the annoying pseudo-intellectual narrator, but otherwise, the acting is decent
>Pulp fiction
Has it's moments, a good classic. I think it's the only Tarantino movie you can watch that doesn't go full retard
>Reservoir dogs
I think I haven't seen this one, ashamed
>Drive
Bretty decent, has a nice vaporwave soundtrack
>The departed
Haven't seen
>Equilibrium
Haven't seen
>Lord of war
Have seen but so long ago I don't remember anymore
>A clockwork orange
I am not sure anymore if it was glorifying nihilism or contained some thinly-veiled anti-authoritarian message
>The shining
Ashamed, but haven't seen it

Good taste, user, nice one

>Equilibrium

kek, that isnt a movie, that is a parody of an action movie
Also i'ld like to know where are the bluepills in 300.

Who cares.

I got to fap to images of Nicole Kidman's nude body.

damn, she's ugly

It's not.

They Live while you sleep.

>one of the most redpilled literary work was written by an Austrian Jew that was hated by Hitler

you mean (((they)))

Nothing wrong with this list. 10/10 patrician tier

If you want to see a redpilled movie, just watch

THEY LIVE

"Culture"

He was so red-pilled even he knew he was jewish and ashamed for it.

how dare you suggest that stanley kubrick was involved in the fake moon landings that were definitely not filmed at the studio inside of lookout mountain air force station atop laurel canyon, los angeles, ca.

>THEY LIVE

Also research everything that happened to that movie after production, there's some shady shit all around it

what am i looking at?

Guy in the mask at the back

I like the Vigilant Citizen articles in it.

The guy in the red cloak was a fashion mogul. It's a major redpill on the fashion industry, and shows that the real power in these occult circles don't correlate with power in the mundane world.

It's like in The Simpsons with the Stonecutters, where Lenny is actually more powerful than Mr. Burns.

There were non-disclosures signed by the producers, and Tom and Nicole, so the extra footage had to include just them.

I read a rumor online that when Tom was wandering the mansion he saw a room that had a Satanic sacrificial alter in it.

you're gonna have to point him out

Click on 1:25 in the video

simple answer: the protagonist is redpilled via a first hand experience of the illuminati

still cant see it.

That was a disturbing as fuck movie. Wasn't part of it filmed in a Rothschild mansion?

fuck off

He was a good jew. Clockwork orange is also pretty red pilled if you're already red pilled.

He was killed by the Church of Scientology because he was trying to pull Tom Cruise away.