She got 3,000,000 more votes than Drumpf in 2016

>she got 3,000,000 more votes than Drumpf in 2016
>she's running again in 2020

How scared are Drumpfkins right now?

On a scale of 1 to 10 - zero.

I wonder if the DNC would even let that shit fly

f u

If she's not dead by then, she'll be gibbering incoherently with dementia. Not worried at all.

You really think that old bitch gonna live for 4 years?
Even now her health during the camping was terrible.
Maybe in a Weelchair?

Not scared. She just needs to keep saying "the future is female" and we'll have nothing to worry about.

>she's running again in 2020

source?

Scared for her health, you mean?

>She will live long enough to see 2020
Try again pooman

EDIT: POO IN LOO

I'll laugh my ass off if Hillary loses for a third time.

I legitimately don't think she will live that long, desu

With how pissed people are getting by liberals and commies, zero. They are just shooting themselves in the foot on a daily basis.

Oh sweetie, don't you realise that this was a strategic loss so that Hillary will win in a landslide in 2020 after Drumpfy has damaged the country and a Republican will never be president again.

Not at-all, because she'll receive huge push-back from the DNC next election and probably won't get the mandate. Also, she'll have 11 million less votes when Trump's done.

(Poo)

kek this pasta always gets me

>strategic loss
>failed campaign cost 2billion
>donors pissed and asking wtf

Try again, sugartits.

Pretty hard to run a campaign from prison.

Umm no sweetie. You still don't get it.

Listen: it's called STRATEGY. Her plan is to dismantle and end the Republican Party for once and for all.

Once America sees that the R party is all racists, sexists, Islamaphobic homophobic xenophobes, your KKK revival will be short-lived. Then, she'll shatter that glass ceiling and make America better than ever before.

It's time for a woman to be in charge. Men have been fucking things up for long enough.

nobody likes hillary holy fuck

Post the Hildawg county pic

Should you play domino on the pizza or on the pasta?
Hillary needs more handkerchieves and pizza-related maps.
Praise Moloch.
brb sacrificing chickens and running DBAN over my hardware.

This would be great
>america revitalized after 4 years of trump
>this bitch tries again only to lose in a landslide

ITS HER TURN YOU RACIST MISOGYNISTIC PIECE OF SHIT!!!
YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!

not very
she's already lost twice(if you count the loss to obama) she can go for the hattrick

>announced her candidacy in 2017 because she's scared shitless she'll be prosecuted for pizza gate

trumps fixes voter ID laws and she loses by 10 million votes next election cycle.

mark my words pol KEK whispers knowledge to those who believes. chaos is knowledge and knowledge is power thats being keep from us from those above

2008 was just warm-up and 2016 was just extra training. Hillary is ready to be president.

By damaged, did you also consider the doubling of minimum wage from 60K to 130K for H1-B visa holders ? It's fun seeing students here cry DESU. Rejecting great university admits because they know they won't have a future in the US.

please, Shillary is too old and decrepit to run, and any indication that she might is just so she can play the "you can't put your political opponents in jail" card when Trump throws her ass in jail.

POO IN LOO

As funny as that would be I seriously think Oprah Winfrey has better odds of getting the nomination.

She belongs in the loo Pajeet
>SAGED

She will die before that

or end up in jail

It will be Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2020. Check 'em.

scared on a scale 1-10 - POO!

REEEEEEEEEE i want to keep my guns REEEE

atleast hell die for betraying kek

oh you must be very proud of yourself

how will white cis males recover?

:^)
Oh I'm literally shaking
:o)

Was she not already?

it's a hillary world, we just live in it.

Zero scared.

>>she's running again in 2020

Sure buddy.

Kek

>Dumb broad loses the presidency to a literal meme man
>Dems letting her run again against meme man
>Meanwhile, your illegal voting base is going to be deported en masse

heh, go for it. Unless you city niggers formulate a plan to occupy the flyover states, it's going to be a long 8 years for you

idk, when I think hillary, I think badass.

>ordo ab chao
You're not hiding anymore. What a shame.

naw m8 they are pushing fauxchahontus and booker.