Netflix crash

It's starting, Netflix stock dropping quickly from backlash

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12301698
youtube.com/watch?v=ndPp7ulUL6U
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4206256/Trailer-Netflix-series-Dear-White-People-unveiled.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahhahaahaahah

down less than half a percent.

have you market before my new friend?

Markets literally just opened mate. let's watch.

No, I'm pretty sure no one in Canada know anything about economies or businesses work

leaf - you are a fucking idiot

it's just a little dip
this won't be a continual trend
it'll shoot right back up in less than 24 hours
trust me

Stop making money

why are they going down? did they do something pro or anti trump?

We need a different way to hurt them. There are only so many of us that had accounts to begin with, and the more we spread knowledge the more leftists will sign up just to spite us. We need a different tactic here.

no no - leaf has got this.

>Spends last 24 hours in an echo chamber.
>glances at market open for a stock for the first time in his young life.
>makes a conclusion.
>bores us with it

pls learn to market

I know enough that if we keep talking about it people will dump.

how many people on Sup Forums do you think buy and sell stocks?

how many of them own netfilx?

how many more people own netfilx but couldn't give a fuck about your jaded opinion on one show.

Keep me posted mike

hahahaha

Made a show called Dear White People so niggers and cucks have yet another platform to say that all straight white men are the devil.

Look, I know your Australian but i have to believe you have at least a bit of brain power to think this one out eh?

It's the same thing that happens every little while to other stocks, a mass panic happens online and people dump. Fun stuff. Has nothing to do with Sup Forums itself. Sup Forums is just the place to start a panic is all.

Marketing 101
>don't piss off the people with money
>As in don't piss off whites
>THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON

Exactly, this isn't doing the trick. We need someone to walk into the building where a majority of their servers are and just start cutting wires for the fun of it. A DDoS attack. A new wedge, maybe they have American History X or something up as well and we can switch gears with our assault.

> Sup Forums youngfags

you guys have not done this before have you?

isnt there another thread saying its anti sjw anyway
i also dont get why people should try to economically punish Netflix for making lefty shows so long as they allow for right wing shows seems like an sjw thing to do

Looks solid to me

I have no ulterior motive other than it's fun. And im still pissed off they increased my sub price $1

Tagging onto this, why don't we figure out exactly who's peddling this? Instead of being lazy and saying Soros bought stock in this, let's investigate. Where's the money coming from, who gave the Green light, who are the writers and what else have they worked on, etc.

>speculating with 1d performance.
>thinking a solid business will crash because the opinion of a bunch of faggots in a yemeni hentai board.

You are a fucking idiot, then again you are a fucking leaf.

yeah just like that other time we did that.....boy did that get some traction!
still feel the shock waves to this day!!!

fair enough i think youd have a better chance of fucking them up by making a fake leftwing movement by saying they support some pro trump shit and getting a ton of uninformed left wing people to start unsubbing like what happened to uber

I saw the previews, those are Netflix shills trying to minimize damage. Make no mistake, this is a pro SJW show and the entire purpose is to shit on people with your skin tone.

It's happening. Fuck white people.

vote you racists
strawpoll.me/12301698

At least im not being rounded up and tossed behind a wall. (yet anyway)

Hey, I love that that show is still on the air. I have personally redpilled so many people with that one show.

They won't do anything and you don't have an option for that dumbass

they should, because you are a fucking idiot.

I really hope you do trade because without clowns like you there is no money to be made. I will buy your netfilcks if you are selling Mike

The creator couldn't get any more clear than "Fuck white people".

Here's your answer to "Is it satire?"

Than you should be helping crash it so you can scoop it up when it's down. Besides, fuck money. The only thing in life that matters is chaos.

Because that would be the most boring option you idiot. Instigating is one of the pillars that's holding Sup Forums together.

One problem we're running into is we have a real long list of shit to boycott and a really short list of shit to support. One of us should create a Dear Black People show, make it absurdly racist but factual, and then monetize it. If we could make one of the rest of us a millionaire it would rustle the fuck out of their jimmies.

yeah i didnt really look into it

Netflix will ignore it.

fair point.

but don't get too hasty on the market open.

momentum will wash you way.

Shut the fuck up

I'm looking forward to the show. I watched the movie and I love watching blacks compassion about superior white people.

its not about left or right but racism. they can keep their leftie shows like 'the fosters' no one fucking cares. but this is about pure racism and you are pretending like the left would be okay if there was a right wing show called 'dear black people' they wouldn't.

>hes not shorting nflx

I may have jumped the gun a little bit with this post. The point as i said is to cause a panic with as little effort as possible, If that is possible. Oh well. Might still have the results i want.

Shut up or they'll stop liquidating their entire gold reserves!

Feel free to help jack off my chaos boner and rake in the profits for yourselves though.

(((stocks)))

What if this is allowing Soros to buy more stock?

How do you know I'm not Soros?

it's working

Don't fight it. They will turn off a lot of normies with this overt race baiting, and there are too many self loathing whites who will still watch to make up for any boycott attempts. Netflix wants to give them a platform for their hate and racism? Great, let them. Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

What's it about ? and why are you against it ?

In long perspective it will grow

>Netflix stock
I wish I knew how to stock market, but I'm white not jewish

> $.60 drop
Wake me up when they drop below $120/share

all it takes is even a rumor that the forcast will not meet expectations, let alone a fear "the silent" majority will drop netflix and look at other streaming options.

Get this guy a gold star, he gets it!

They'll thank us later. Or remain in cognitive dissonance and double down once more

>Netflix crash
It would be great but nah

ITS DROPPIN NOW

beautiful

I am almost ready to unload my blockbuster video stock....any moment now.

start spreading the word, spread the panic, watch it die.

Good.

I just dumped a fuckton of netflix shares.

White people react and see what happens.

We meme reality.

Why are you in every thread pretending you know about finance. You can never back your bullshit up when called out on it. Get a real education pleb.

Spread the chaos my friend!

Post d.o.b. from id as pic

This is literally normal day volatility. It's fucking nothing

You must have Common Core education.

What is half a percent of a 62 BILLION dollar market cap?

>Black women
They just wanted to know no one would take away their welfare

$570,400,000 and its 0.92% now.

err 0.70

EVERYBODY SEND TIPS TO DRUDGEREPORT ABOUT THIS

>someone really use netflix

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ndPp7ulUL6U

The Dislike that saved the world

Netflix fucking sucks and I hope their stock goes down, they stopped hosting all of the good shows they had in favor of their lame 'originals'.

GEORGE SOROS BOUGHT TONS OF TWITTER AND ITS DOWN BIG

WEWWW LAD FUCK THAT JEW

>let's watch.
>........
K

LET IT BURN

Do you want to feel powerful Sup Forums? how could 1 single neet possibly effect a company with a 62B$ market cap? Spread the word and find out for yourself ;) Spread the panic, spread the chaos, Reap the fun.

For entertainment only purposes of course.

THIS + alex jones

>It's starting, Netflix stock dropping quickly from backlash
Markets literally just opened mate. let's watch.

Good god you're fucking dumb

thanks for the bump

paniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic

invest in Amazon or nah?

why not meme into reality?

>man in the high castle
yes

I want it down more.

Can people please go unsub .

Go mark them down

History repeats itself. Start spreading a panic on social media and watch people drop the stock.

uncucked Daily Mail knows...

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4206256/Trailer-Netflix-series-Dear-White-People-unveiled.html

good lets dump all of this stock

>you are getting a wall xD

Nobody gives a fuck about the wall. I'm doing you a favor by pointing out how stupid you are for creating this shit thread, but you can go ahead and spread your stupidity, the money has to come from somewhere I guess.

Isn't there a way we can bet against stock on the stock market? To invest money that says explicitly that a different stock is going to fail and then reap profit when it does?

It's called shorting a stock.
You bet that the value will go down.

>It's what Soros does to currency before he spends millions creating social unrest that devalues that currency.

we memed trump into office, i´m sure we can let the netflix stock crash

me too. we must spread this shit. kek

Should be interesting