SEPARATIST MAPS THREAD

Which european or asian separatist movements do you support?

Give me your best maps with redrawed borders.
(PNG and high resolution please.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOteEdeW9ME
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlAMhk4AoWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_Europe#Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GTFO off Latgale REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>samis
By the way, the skåneland movement died a while ago.

South Tyrol
Never heard of a Königsberger independence movement because only Russians live there. It would be the perfect place for the Sup Forumsony though

>Saint Petersburg becomes it's own country
Would be pretty fucking neato, actually.

There's Fenno-Swedish separatists. They mainly aim for segregation and autonomy for Finland-Swedes and Swedish speaking immigrants. and don't publicly want to secede at least.

Look at this.
"God, King, Nation".
"Königsberg is Europe".

Any particular reason to leave out Eastern Ukraine?

Normandy and Occitania are not separatist afaik, and Corsica certainly doesn't want to be united with Italia.

>Russian flag
>independence
I genuinely don't understand. What's their goal?

Karelia, Aland and anything that fucks up Serbia any further than it already is.

Your Mercia map is garbage

Also the Memecedonia must be split in 2.
Albozergs get the west, we get the east.

The only independantist in France are some corsican and they actually hate both italian and french.

Basques don't want their indepandance anymore on the french side

>Normandy
>kek
>Britanny
>kek
>Alsace
>kek
>occitania
>top kek

>Samogitia
>Seperatist

All that glorious, North Italian autismo.

monarchists
it doesnt say kaliningrad because kalinin was a soviet and soviets are scum

They haven't yet gotten used to not being a bunch of bickering city-states.

>Castile
>Not León

Most in that map are just a meme.
In Spain only Catalonia and the Basque Country independence could be a reality.

Karelian, Sami, etc finno-ugric separatists.

Reminder that there are enough non-countries in the balkans, and that the people down there are autistic enough to declare every village its own country

whats with the Ё? are they gay?

Wait, it's there, but shit's unreadable.

>Carinthia/Kärnten
that's new to me

Sapmi with Troemso and Murmansk
Ingria, Adygeya with Sochi and Novorossiysk.
Are you fucking serious?

Are you a Leon separatist?

KEK

>spain

wtf.I've heard about Vasconia and Catalonia but this...

>Latgale

hahaha, it's just one shit city that doesn't deserve to be there

Fuck off Ivan, better post a pic of your Eastern lands that will soon ask for seperation due to chinks pouring in uncontrollably

It is not my map. It is from Wikipedia.

>vojvodina

#MakeSerbiaTinyAgain

I think, that separatisms of Paris is more real, than ingermanland's. It's absolutely a meme
I am from Stp

I wanted a free new england if Trump Lost.

You should put western Macedonia on the map.

België barst!

2/10 no aesthetics also wtf is that orange thing by Hungary?

Just FYI op, talking about the countries I know full well:

Italy:
> Insubria
Meme tier, literally nobody. Remove it.
> Lombardy, Liguria, Friuli
Extremely unlikely, these specific independence movements are close to non-existent to the point they are absorbed by other, major parties and movement.
> Padania
More likely, especially in case of a country-wide collapse or unrest, but still highly unlikely.
> South Tirol
We would love to get rid of them, but no chance since we are paying them too much, and they love their gibs too much to ever leave Italy. Still, it's a legit party.
> Istria & Fiume
Quite active, but there's little support on the ground, more on the Italian side.
> Sicily
Somewhat strong movement, but unlikely for the same reason of South-Tirol: too much money from the central government
> Sardinia, Veneto (Venice)
These two are the most likely ones. Both movements very strong, and in both region an hypothetical referendum on Independence would have concrete chances of victory.

>Ingria
Meme movement, petersbourgian hipsters who think they are a separate nation because they live in a region that used to be finno-ugoric
>Königsberg
LARPers
>Padania
Would respect the movement if it was about secession of Sicily from Italy, not replacing actual italian identity with some meme
>all the french separatists
Makes little sense as France integrated them so harshly that there's barely any heritage left

Southeast Serbia too

Go back to Asian steppe fucking Tatar.

Basically it's just 2 villages you don't need anyway you retard.

>Cornwall
So 1% support counts as a separatist movement?

>Playing germany
You literally have to unpause and you become n°1.

>italian
>german
>identity
>not a 19th century meme
sure thing

Spain:
> Andalucia, Castille, Leon, Cartagena
These region might become independent if and only if all other spanish regions break away or spanish national unity collapses. In short: extremely unlikely, close to impossible.
> Basque Countries
At the moment they are benefiting too much from being part of Spain, and ETA has been quashed. They might regain a lot of traction for independence if their benefits (fiscal, political, etc...) are removed.
> Galicia, Cantabria, Asturias, Aragon, Balearic Islands
These regions are watching closely how it will go on with Catalunia, which is the real watershed. If Catalunia has a successful breakup with Spain, or if internal cohesion of the state collapses, they might try their hand, and rally enough popular support. Yet, at the moment their independence seems very unlikely.
> Catalunia
The most likely one. Government and main political parties are trying to force the issue, but they don't have as much popular support as they would like (the last elections were not as much of a success for the separatists as they wanted). Spanish government is so far very firm in maintaining national unity, even to the point of using force.

>these two are the most likely ones
>sardinia
>veneto

t. Shardanon

>Makes little sense as France integrated them so harshly that there's barely any heritage left

Le Sup Forums rape meme aimirite?

> t. Shardanon

Sorry, I don't get it.

Nah they just destroyed most of occitan/other literature and made speaking french vital to proceed anywhere in life

youtube.com/watch?v=XOteEdeW9ME
Go listen to Milko Kalaidziev, fucking subhuman.

I suspect Marion Maréchal Le Pen took a joke here.

On saturday evening; i did a joke with

Fillon; Macron; Hamon; Melenchon./
Mellon; Micron; Mamon; Fillonchon.

On sunday morning; in her speech; she did the joke of the "on" guys.

Suspicious.

Mon couillon de petit con

That's why. They have no future. They cannot stop Ukraine.

Devon, Cornwall and Scilly are part of Wessex, nice try though trying to steal clay.

South Tyrol joining austria
Basque becoming its own country, poor fucks were genocided

You need to try harder Vladimir.

Oh really? Chlaga insults by the country that invented Turbo folk? Go to Gucha festival gypsy:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlAMhk4AoWs

No, but giving Castilla that much is a bad idea.

I'll go with the Cartagena one, seems the most retarded here

yes goyim,divide yourselves further

I am not Vladimir, I am Michael.
And I do not support Putin.

U lie, undercover KGB agent >t. Vladimir Vodkanov. We know u have a picture wth Putin in ur fridge

On South Tyrol leaving Italy and joining Austria:

It's extremely unlikely in the near future. South Tyrol at the moment gets an amount of attention, benefits and special influence that would disappear the moment they leave
(and boy oh boy how much most Italian want them to leave).

At the moment they get roughly 6 times their tax money back in funds for their region, which is the most overfunded and well kept in Italy.
They have special laws to keep their culture and language and extra political autonomy. Their party, SVP, has a guaranteed amount of seats in the parliament, and usually gathers extra funds through pork barrel spending by supporting the government (whichever it is).

So, in short, unless Italy starts rolling back all of these measures (and many want to), there's no chance of any break-up. Consider that, despite all the posturing, their party, SVP, is the one benefiting the most from the status quo, and doesn't really hide it.

>Galicia, Cantabria, Asturias, Aragon, Balearic Islands

You know nothing. Cantabrian independence? Are you kidding me? Not even in Galicia independence movement will be strong never. Cantabria is literally Castile. Asturias has a regional identity but has been very close to Castile for ever. Aragon has nothing to do with Catalonia. In Balearic Islands there are some people that probably would want to join Catalonia, but even within Catalan speakers there is a bit of resent against that.

Is "separatist movement" not "conquest by an invading army"

The most important one is BIAFRAN INDEPENDENCE if we want to save Christianity in West Africa

Fuck you,I'm not a Gypsy, I'm not even Serbian.Yeah we have about 200K of that trash,we will get rid of them one day but I've visited Bulgaria a few times and it's fucking Gypsyland donkey show and even the "Bulgarians" are fucking Turkic thrash.

I know. I trolled bulgarian putinist.

Stop dreaming.

>silesia separatist
>kaliningrad separatist
all my lel for the autist who made that map

It is from Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_Europe#Russia
you forgot to paint your country correctly ivan

Go back to Novi Pazar to deal with ytour turkish obsession.

>tfw Portugal would win every Euro

>silesia
HAHAHAHAHHA
I lived in Silesia and I first heard of the movement when I saw this map.
Theyre irrelevant

Go back to Volga you shity horse fucker siptars will never take ohrid and debar

Relax Antickovski. I am 1/4 from Krusevo and 1/4 from Bitolja. Not a lot of mogoloid blood in me.

You folks are hilarious.

The european dream right here.

Savages.

I'd rather having them getting austrian/german/swedish/martian passport rather than losing territory on the alps to be honest.

Memecedonia is Switzerland of the balkans.
The thing in common you have is the equal number of Albanians.

I don't have anything to do with them, in fact im closer to Bulgaria then Novi Pazar.Those Turks get the bullet too.

Calling the State Police on you.

I thought it was Montenegro.

Kotor bay?

We dont need to, we already have them.

In percentage that is huehuehuehuehuehue

Go away pest.

>they will never take what has been historically theirs

You Fyromians are hillariously sad.

Make me.

That krakow is quite groß

>calls norway the zone
>is from bongistan

istria pls

Für dich

hey where did the livonians go haha

>Silesia
There are ~5000 people in Silesian separatist movement and most of them are the ones with German ancestry, secretly fapping to Hitler pics in their basements. And their "movement" is sponsored by Nazi fanboys in Germany.

In fact Polish Silesians are one of the most patriotic and traditional Poles.