/rcg/ Radical Centrist General pt. 2

Welcome to /rcg/!
This is a general for the discussion of all things relating to radical centrism

Welcome: Radical centrists and people open to radical centrist thought
Not welcome: Right-wingers, left-wingers, communists, fascists etc.

LINKS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_centrism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centrism
www.centristproject.org
www.amazon.co.uk/Centrist-Manifesto-Charles-Wheelan-x/dp/0393346870
www.uscentrist.org
www.mensa.org

NOTABLE RADICAL CENTRISTS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Jacobs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Garrison

So we already know that emotions take place in the brain, seems like the best route based on your picture symbolism is right wing.

>Not welcome: Right-wingers, left-wingers, communists, fascists etc.

good goy

>not welcome
>anyone who disagrees

Fascist.

Gas Jews Niggers Go Back To Picking Cotton Poo In The Loo Pajeet

Yeah only if the left used their own money to save the world. But that would take more effort than making a Facebook post with a France flag.

Serious discussion only please

Or else...

Centrism is a meme. If you live in a country where the left wing country dominates politics, media or culture, center is by definition left wing.

Centrism is a meme. Embrace the light (Right wing, conservatism, traditionalism etc.) or the darkness (Left wing, SJW, Marxism, Nihilism).

Here's a serious discussion. Stop trying to label/band everything.

Radical ANYTHING is bad. And there ARE centrist organizations- you DONT need to create on with terrible terrible sources I mean Jesus Christ a Wikipedia of "radical centrist"? How old are you 4?.

Grow up and read some chapter books. You're clogging up the feed

or else what?

or fucking wot m8

try to do something

ull get bonked on the forehead

Upvoted and gifted 4chanddit gold

What evidence do you have he "tr[ies] to label/band everything" ?

Even ultra-moderate radical centrist agorist libertarian anarchy?

Your "chapter books", whatever they are, will COMPLETELY mislead you on the meaning of what I just described. You're about to vomit.

Who said there aren't centrist organizations?

And what the flying fuck is your problem with the wikipedia page for radical centrism? Go ahead, say something with merit. Back that up without being a fucking cumstain. You're acting two.

Clogging up what feed? How? OH NO YOU JUST HAD TO COMMENT HUH

Sage faggot op

child

Hahahahahahahah

Nice try

Hahahahahaha
Seriously tho

Fuck off shill. Radical centrism is as autistic as the alt right. If you don't see this you're either dumb or working for shariablue

Get hit by a train bro

Admirable thread OP, considering how many retards who think in terms of right and left are on this board though you won't have much luck. In fact I find it extremely difficult to find a place of discussion that doesn't "lean" one way or the other on the false 2D political spectrum. Wish you the best but Pol is not the place for this kind of discussion, neither is reddit. 420chan desu is the best imo because most right/left ideologies don't survive your first intense trip or serious deep meditation.
t. an Anarcho-Perennialist "gray pill"

Pick a side

Nah cunt
I'll let you right wing larpers fight with the left wing larpers til you both kill each other, you do realize both sides are being played off against each other right? You do realize Pol is an echo chamber the same way reddit is?

Radical Centrist here.

do we have a chance guis?

Nodda argament sergei

Are radical centrists faggots who came to civic nationalism after everyone with an ounce of sense realised ethnic national was the only way.

i suppose expecting something less idiotic out of you is out of the question...

my trips say we DO have a chance.

inb4 samefag

STOP IT CTR

i'm not CTR.

i'm just saying stop making shit up about hillary

Fight fire with fire when your trying to napalm austists out of Sup Forums

This britbong is just priming us for "justice democrats"

It's dumb to fully engage with them

> You do realize Pol is an echo chamber the same way reddit is?
THIS
>i'm just saying stop making shit up about hillary
THIS

We're the only ones who ever stood half a chance.

nigger are you trying to imply that radical centralism is to be taken seriously?

are you?

i thought that radical centrist is an authoritarian centrist such as a natsoc wtf i hate fascism now

Well that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one

Did shills fail with their far left/ commie thread spam and now are trying another tactic? Because this smells like turbo shilling to me

Yes that is called being neutral ask Switzerland if it works

could you explain what a radical centrist believes or do you just not believe in anything really hard?

Lol, you got your labels backwards and radical centrist makes no sense.

we're so ultra fucking medium on every goddamn thing you aren't sure whether to respect our balance or hate our smugness.

>giving a shit about feelings

>being this autistic

people are generally irrational