Why does Sup Forums hate me so much for being gay?

Why does Sup Forums hate me so much for being gay?

There's nothing wrong with being gay.
Being gay isn't a choice like some of you retards believe.

Who the hell cares that I like guys?

>Sup Forums is one person

I don't care. Stop flaunting your orientation like it's some kind of badge of courage, though. I find that aspect pathetic.

The first step is to stop hating yourself, friendo.

You're gay, fine. You walk in a parade in a suit made to look like a giant penis, wearing fishnets, pink high heels and adorned with dildos, you're a fucking faggot.

Lets face it OP you have a poopy dick. It's just disgusting.

Saying that fags doom nations isnt hateful its true

Because you keep making these stupid threads

no one cares that you're gay.
Stop fucking telling us faggot.

>nothing wrong for a man to get sticked in the pooper
you're mentally ill, faggot.

post boypussy

GAY IS MUCH MUCH MUCH WORSE THAN PEDOPHILIA

stop spamming these threads.

I don't because I'm a bottom.

Nobody hate you because you're gay but everybody does when you print that on your t-shirt like a personal victory.

a better question is why do you care if they hate you? they don't have to like you. i fucked my bf an hour ago, stop giving a shit, you huge fucking faggot.

No thank you.

They're two sides of the same coin.

If you kill a degenerate you can consider yourself a honorary human.

Kill yourself you fucking queer

I dont hate you for being gay, I hate fags because they are faggots who spread their morally empty fag culture around and corrupt the youth leading to societal degeneracy. I dont care if you like dudes, I just dont want to know about it and I dont want society to know about because its not normal and has a tendency to lead to moral degeneration. Keep that shit to your self. Also sodomy IS a choice.

Yes but gay is considerably worse.

Because you are trying to shove your sexuality in my face 24/7.

Here in Finland, the "tolerant" have decided to choose the gay of the year.
This year it was a 16 year old boy.
When have we ever chosen the straight of the year?
never.

Now take that disgusting moloch praising sodomy out of my face before I seriously start to lash out this faggotry.

Being gay is a choice; you're just mentallily ill and in denial. You are a filthy godforsaken degenerate with weak moral fiber and willpower. You better hope trump doesn't get assassinated or pence will have you in the shock camp within a week

Im a neuroscientist

Maybe being capable of having erotic feelings with the same sex is not a choice

Calling your self a gay, identifying with this label, promoting this viewpoint that gay isnt a choice, yadda yadda, is all a choice

Since when sucking dick became so fucking important that you have to build your whole identity around it?

Stop being gay and just be a person

Most people just hate fag culture and pride parades. Flamboyant, AIDS-ridden degenerates should be hated and preferably gassed, they're disgusting and pose a danger to humanity.

t. gay

So you give up your masculinity for being the woman. Great.

That's like saying "I don't hate Jews for being Jewish, I just hate them for acting Jewish" you can't have one without the other. The faggot who is NOT a raging fruit loop of a degeneracy and cancer is the exception

How many newfags are on Sup Forums? Jesus, this same exact thread by the same exact poster pops out weekly and has been doing so for more than a year. At least don't bump stale bait you morons

We want them all to be exceptions then.

Because you dumb faggots keep making threads shouting to the heavens about how much you love dick. Just like in real life, you can't go 20 minutes without making sure everyone around knows you're a faggot. Also, why do you care that we don't like your faggotry?

>There's nothing wrong with being gay
Yes there is. It's disgusting, wrong and degenerate. If you're white, then it's even worse. You are contributing to the downfall of white society. Thanks faggot.

Heb je weer aandacht te kort?

I have no problem with anyone being gay because I am not a hateful asshole like most of the people on this website.

Fags are disgusting sex perverts and deviants and should be shunned.

Because you're a dead end.

>Why does Sup Forums hate me so much for being gay?
I don't hate you but don't support the lifestyle
>There's nothing wrong with being gay.
Wrong
>Being gay isn't a choice like some of you retards believe.
Wrong
>Who the hell cares that I like guys?
Us

Get out, you fucking queer-loving kike!

>because your sexuality

*sexual perversion

>inplying Sup Forumstards aren't a dead end

kek

You first.

this.
/thread

Stop making this thread, it's people like you why normal people become homophobic.

You are defective at a basic level. Go away.

You are an evolutionary dead end a burden and a risk to your community. You are cancer, biologicly. Other parts of your body may as well be intact but it is not a good idea for you to reproduce or to have any say in anything.

>Liking jazz isn't a choice like some of you retards believe.
>Liking italian cuisine isn't a choice like some of you retards believe.

I want art of these two fucking.

Your opinion is noted and disregarded summarily because it comes from a faggot. I could care less what fags feel or think.

>normal people
>homophobic

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kankerhomo

Go let another man shit cum onto your face, you fucking faggot.

OP needs a dick. Don't give it to him.
Sage this thread

At what point did God decide you are suddenly gay?
If it isn't genetic
And it isn't a choice
What is it?

So many of them.
The election ruined the board

>implying that's a bad thing

I really feel sad for you breeders.

Show us your boipussy mate.

gayfag here

we own Sup Forums.

You catching HIV isn't a bad thing, no.

It's awesome.

Butt stuff is awesome.
You guys are really missing out.

you know avatarfagging is agents the rules

I don't hate you for being gay. Have a nice day user.

So you are saying it is a choice then?

Sup Forums tier thread. Take it there.

>PLEASE stop posting images on an image board :(((

Fuck your rules, BAAAAKA!

I'm not saying it's a choixe.

I mean I didn't choose to be attracted towards guys.
But I think it's pretty great to be gay.

Guys are just so handsome.

i don't hate you.

Just go get aids and die faggot. Your not passing on your genes so just kys

> Caps lock
> Stupid claim
What are you hiding user

So faggots aren't just attentionwhores in real life, but you have to have attention on an imageboard as well.

>Who the hell cares that I like guys?

Guys who are terrified of the idea of someone treating them like they treat women.

>hair on bed
>purple sheet
>ass liquid in holder

Bet you eat shit too.

As long as you dislike islam.

Or guys having weird thoughts and thinking they can tell biology to fuck off by being manly

Do you choose to have sex?

Do you choose who you have sex with?

It's a fucking choice you retard , you are diluted if you think otherwise

How often do gay men have anal sex?
Seems like most of the time a blowjob or even a handjob and some kissing would be the order of the day.
You can't really have spontaneous anal sex, and the prime sex time is after dinner, which is also prime poop time.

Hating gays isn't a choice like some of you chutney ferrets believe. I was born this way, can't you fucking respect that?

t. pedo

Ironic degeneracy is still degeneracy. Do what you want if it doesn't involve exhibitionism, BDSM and scat in public.

>you are diluted
>dliuted

American education.

>le guys who hate re gays are gay themselves meme
that's like saying if you hate niggers it's because you're a self-hating nigger yourself, which is only true of Argentinians.

these

>brazil

How is being gay not a choice? I choose not to be gay, that's a choice. Why not the other way around?

>I choose not to be gay, that's a choice
what did he mean by this

first post is a flying under the radar sort of best post

I don't care about fags, I just don't like people promoting faggotry.

Sup Forums is secretly gay, like 100% of it, but only 10% admit it

>There's nothing wrong with being gay.

There's nothing wrong with hating gays.

Gay people are responsible for spreading of HIV.

I can guarantee Sup Forums doesn't hate you for your sexual preference, but more so for the culture behind it.

literally nobody cares what you do in the bedroom. just acknowledge that by choosing not to pass on your genes that you are ending a bloodline which has survived since before there was even civilization.

so you give guys a poopy dick

>Why does Sup Forums hate me so much for being gay
>being gay
>gay
that, thats why

I can guarantee you that is bullshit

I also choose not to murder people

Why the "jokes" about recruiting children then?

>Why does Sup Forums hate me so much
>you retards
gee i wonder why nobody likes you mentally ill idiots

you need to go back

It's nothing personal... kid...

It's just that by being openly gay you normalize faggotry and increase the chance of one of our kids turning out gay and if I wanted my the family line to end with a degenerated faggot I'd just cut off my balls and eat them.

Nobody wants a gay kid. So if you really can't do anything about your mental illness be at least a classy faggot and keep it secret

Because by creating this thread nearly every day, you prove that like a lot of other homosexuals, you are an attention seeking faggot.

>96 posts in and still no boipucci posted
Disappointed in you OP

Mentally ill people will always project their shit on others to try and normalize it.

>Wow you have something against Schizophrenic people adopting, you must be a schizo in denial!!!

They just can't accept the fact that need to be electricuted

I wouldn't care if you'd be segregated from normal people.