Sup Forums says milk makes you a man

>Sup Forums says milk makes you a man
>tom brady never ever drinks milk because it would make him weak

who should i trust? greatest white athlete of all time or fat virgin neckbeards of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22081694
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5122229/
beef2live.com/story-milk-production-ranking-state-0-111564
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about cock milk

fpbp

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that still drink milk.

What the fuck is their problem? Are they small children or just emasculated dicklets?

not only do they drink it, but they actively shill for it

being played by the jew like that in 2017. embarrassing.

Sup Forums thinks drinking milk proves you're white.

Brady. Adult don't need milk you are wrong if you say otherwise. It's a scientific fact that adult humans and all mammals for that don't need milk.

Don't put milk in coffee either, but only in the morning if you want it. Coffee isn't supposed to be taken with milk.

Don't know what else to tell you, if you ignore me or go against what I say you will finally deserve what is coming to you.

The internet is the beast in the book of revelations. 666 is correctly transliterated into www because there were no numbers in the ancient Semitic language the bible was written in.

how Sup Forums doesn't realize that dairy industry is embodiment of the Jew itself is beyond me

>who should i trust? greatest white athlete of all time or fat virgin neckbeards of Sup Forums?
Neither. You should straw man and wholesale insult Sup Forumsacks, instead.

>one athlete believes not doing one thing was good for their career
>That thing is now 100% bad and shouldn't be used, ever
>pls ignore that every other athlete doesn't avoid this product, goy

Why are stupid people this stupid?
Once you go lower than 90 IQ you should just kill yourself, really.

milk ain't real

Milk is fine for you if you put down a lot of money for the version without hormones. And no, it's not why he's doing so well in his sport.

Whites are pretty much the only ones able to drink it.

Vast majority of people from other ethnicities lack the lactase.

Milk is part of white culture, and white europeans have been drinking milk and making dairy products for many thousands of years.

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking milk in and of itself.

The problem in this age is that (((industrial agriculture))) has poisoned our cattle. Most red meat is equally venomous as the dairy, so if you think drinking milk is bad you should stop eating beef, and pork and chicken too.

If you buy quality controlled milk/beef from small farms then you're ok though.

Nigga do your own research. Brady follows a very alkaline diet. Acidic foods cause inflammation. He isnt anti milk he is anti acid/inflammation

Are you a fucking cow? Don't drink it's milk.

Milk is bad for you dickhead. Filtered water is the only redpilled drink. Everything else is just another carbohydrated jew

What about breast milk. Its more of fetish than a habit for sustenance.

this, for some reason

>not able to tolerate lactore
>white
pick one

Milk drinker here. 30. Never had one broken bone. Athlete for 15 years of my life up to varsity level.

"Milk is for babies, drink beer"

but milk has a pH greater than 7

I drink milk because it's a cheap, convenient source of complete protein, and protein powder tastes better mixed with it than with water. I respect athletes who chose to avoid dairy, but those of you posting who don't run or lift should shut the fuck up. Who is more degenerate: a guy who consumes dairy but pushes himself to constantly improve his body, or an overweight hunchback with a resting heart rate of 80 something who feels he has made Hitler proud by calling the dairy industry Jewish.

This.

>when the chicken parm kicks in

Milk's good though, lots of protein and essential vitamins. I mean, you shouldn't drick it all the time, it's really high in sugar and calories.

Also, Tom Brady ain't GOAT, his entire career only happened because of a made up tuck rule and roughing the passer penalties. Even in the latest superbowl the refs gave the pats a ton of free yards from dubious penalty calls.

Only a handful of white people are genetically programmed to tolerate milk. Depending on your ancestry it might alright for you.

75% of jews are lactose intolerant, the dairy industry is one of the least jewish of all.

>75% of jews are lactose intolerant
Wait, what? Is this true? Source?

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967

Milk weakens your bones. The idea that it strengthens them is one of the biggest lies perpetuated in modern society.

So... what about cheese?

Also, these are the countries with the highest consumption of milk per capita:

1) Finland (45% more than the usa)
2) Sweden
3) Netherlands
4) Switzerland (25% more than the usa)

Actually, this in itself, the "acid-ash hypothesis" is a myth propagated by vegan and vegetarian "health experts." Milk does not in fact weaken your bones.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22081694

It's still bad for you in another way though - if you drink more than 2 servings a day, your rate of prostate cancer increases.

You are a liar. Stop listening to "vegan science" that is just lies.

If you want to be manly you need more cholesterol, eat more eggs

Why the fuck is this even a meme god I hate this fucking website

Arnold said "milk is for babies...when you grow up you have to drink beer."

This nigga don't even eat strawberries

Seek help

you're not supposed to drink it rectally though

..are you? Have I been doing milk wrong?

I've never drank milk in my life, except for when I was a baby, and I'm a healthy 140 lbs.

Hahahaha

>it's another "/fit/ invades Sup Forums" episode

I'm a vagiterian AMA

Drink more milk, make big cums

Quit drinking milk OP, only strive for distilled H2O

Milk is just another Jew meme to keep you dosile

get the fuck off my Sup Forums

>greatest white athlete of all time
Roger Federer, Michael Phelps, or Messi.

I dont get it do you guys not do basic cooking? Many recipes require milk to in order to make food.

I love milk and cheese and such, but I'm starting to think that maybe the first human that decided to extract milk from other animals may have been a complete retard but it caught on anyway.

They are fucking dumb autistic spergs, of course they don't cook.

>greatest white athlete of all time
>Tom Brady
That's a funny way of spelling Michael Phelps

You're wrong and being duped by autistic retards that don't know anything.

>Sup Forums says milk makes you a man

Never seen it. Verdict, OP is a bullshitter.

>Once you go lower than 90 IQ you should just kill yourself, really.

140lbs at what height? Thats almost skelington mode unless you are way under average height.

That's dumb, your body self-buffers where it needs to. Anti-histamines will make your stomach contents "less acidic" too.

I will agree if in ten years Michael Phelps is still winning gold medals.

>believing the deflation jew

WEW

No cheese, yogurt, butter, sour cream, milk chocolate, ..

>the only

I wonder what the others feed their young...

Filled with pesticides unless you go organic, which he can afford so why he's no berries is 'cause cheap or acidity?

>this is what it takes to be the greatest athlete in America

Good post. Thanks.

Brady clearly is very dedicated about his diet. This dedication to something trivial is a statement about his overall dedication. He is so good not because of his diet but because of his overall dedication. And of course genetics.

Look at Michael Phelps. Not only is he a genetic monster but he also trains extremely hard. Or look at Donald Trump. Again, genetically blessed AND very hard working.

Do you understand the pattern?

>this is what it takes to be the greatest athlete in UK

He's literally won more gold medals than anybody else in Olympic history (including actual ancient Greek Olympics)
The last 4 Olympics, he won more gold medals alone than most countries.

Milk is good for your body. In moderation. Protein.

>tranny fucker
>great

0/10

Because he consults with a really stupid nutritionist that doesn't actually understand or even read scientific literature and tells him "hurr durr dairy bad berries bad make ur blood acid."

That's the only reason why.

that's pretty damn fit bro. bear in mind that he's 6'4" and a quarterback. it's more about precision of motion than how much you can bench press.

>Doesn't bother showing the other minute and a half where he goes from 1pl8 to 10pl8 then back down
Sad!

Deflategate was bullshit. I don't even follow football that much but this dude and his team won two more Super Bowls even after this shit. Everyone is just butthurt as fuck that he knows how to throw a fucking football and has people that know how to catch them.

I think it's a race thing too, I fucking knew that would happen this year when they won again under le racist orange man presidency. Again, I don't follow it, but even people not huge into football know who Elway, Marino, Manning, Favre, and Brady are. No one can even name a black quarterback unless they murdered dogs or kneel during the National Anthem.

Anyone willing for milk is probably from Iowa

Never trust Iowans

Brady already beat Joe Montana for most Super Bowl wins. Bill Belichick is tied for coach with most Super Bowl wins. The patriots can be closely compared to America. They hate us cause they ain't us. Stay salty and we'll see you next year at the Super Bowl. Brady needs a few more rings.

wait what happened, that's 135lb's, that's basically part of warming up

>Tranny fucker that is richer, more influential and more successful than you will ever be.

>Doesn't bother thinking the other second and a half it takes to understand my post
Sad!

it looks like he hurt his back doing that.

oh I see, that's what happened

Breast milk is best milk

t. husband of breast feeding mom

my grandfather survived communist camps and jail and says milk is good
you can trust him instead of some overhyped celebrity overseas

Milk in the west is poisoned with hormones/pesticides (country depending) and stored in estrogen walled plastic containers. If you can find a farmer that milks grass fed cows and stores them in glass bottles you're getting it as it should be.

Brady bunch was years ago, who cares about this guy?

>W-were the best at a sport only America plays!
Wake me up when hanegg makes it to the Olympics
PROTIP- It won't

>don't smoke weed kids, it makes you stupid and lazy
>Michael Phelps smokes on the regular and look at all his shiny gold medals
Autistic Screeches commence

brady´s just over compensating. you can drink whatever you want it doesnt make or break a man

It's for no other reason than it causes inflammation. At 39, he can't really afford to be sore. I read an article about what he was doing awhile ago, it sounds like he's doing a zone/paleo mix which is pretty common among top tier athletes, though maybe not among NFL players or black dominated sports.

manlets, when will they learn?

Same goes for pretty much everything we eat and consume though, you have to make a lot of effort to really combat the xeno-endocrine war against you. Even down to the soaps you use.

why you replying to me? not related to what I wrote

>American football player
>Greatest white athlete

Croat please kill yourself, maybe serbia could bomb you

He's not that rich, influence is laughable as is "success" from swimming.

Brady's a fucking freak of nature, but his diet isn't really tailored to a non-athlete. From what I've read Brady is all about reducing the effect of lactic acid production and inflammation in order to grant him a greater degree of flexibility (so if he goes down, he won't stay down) and pliability. Lactic acid production ramps up in highly-physical situations and this makes a person sluggish in body and mind.

James Harrison is an old-timer as well and he spends tens of thousands of dollars on acupuncture and shit like that.

>Handegg
>greatest athlete

Pick one.

Milk may or may not cause inflammation in a person, depending on their particular genetics. Just like pretty much any food. My dad, for example, can't eat pork at all without experiencing a very high systematic inflammatory response. I can eat pork just fine.

beef2live.com/story-milk-production-ranking-state-0-111564

Fuck you nigger. We do have more pigs than people though. Haram.