US Balkanization

What happens when the US balkanizes, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota form into one country and we starve out the rest of the nation and take our place as the rightful rulers of North America?

Does any other state even stand a chance?

US invades the nation of CORNucopia. The war lasts 10 minutes.

>going to war with no food

Did you even think this through?

We already have the best women here too.

>build wall @ mason-dixon
>the rest all starve.

This will happen.

SD here. Sorry guys, we're siding with ND, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. Maybe purge Seattle and Portland and take Washington and Oregon too so we have coastline.

You'd rather pick those losers in Idaho and Monatana?

North Dakota doesn't even exist man.

I'll have two numbers nines, and extra 6 with extra dip....

I'd rather not have niggers in my new country, user. Nebraska has Omaha and Lincoln and I just assume all of Iowa is niggers.

Hey legs how're you doing? Hi legs nice to meet you, let me introduce you to my friend, legs. Oh you two have already met. Excuse me I see my friend legs over there. Legs how are you

Take your shitty corn and ram it deep into your anus.

>Iowa
>full of niggers

Fucking what

Fucking moron, Kansan here literally surrounded by corn and bean fields. Not to mention all the cattle farmers. Also our white tail deer are bigger and better than in that shitty little thing you call a country. I ain't starving.

Yeah that's what corn fed legs look like. How can any other country even compete?

You'll be the first put into the concentration fields when Cornucopia rises.

I dunno, I just assume the farther east you go in the Midwest the more niggers you get. Always hear about chimpouts in Detroit and Chicago and shit.

I thought about including Kansas but I don't think your state is intelligent enough to make it in this great country.

Ha your funny, go ahead and try to think of one bad thing about Kansas. I'll wait.

There's nothing there lol

>Ha your funny, go ahead and try to think of one bad thing about Kansas

It exists.

We'll be cool in Illinois. Fertile soil and plenty of fresh water, plenty of guns. I imagine we'll join up with Wisconsin indiana and Minnesota at least.

Damn, I never thought about it like that, guess I'll just head to SD where all the action is.

There's just too many niggers east of Iowa. Cornucopia will take in white refugees though.

Drones don't need food user.

>when a state decides to leave the Union

>muh drones
The guy piloting it needs needs food. Also good luck running the milotary without ethanol.

During the Cornucopian war of independence we'll blend into the fields.

heh... nothing personnel

DUDE CORN LMAO

Well find something else to eat bitch, I'll personally move back to the US to fight the corn KEKS

Oh noes, what will I ever do living on the east coast? How will I get food?

My buddy's wife was a volleyball player from Iowa State. The things I'd do to her pussy...

I guess you'll have to eat sea cucumbers and crabs, peasant.

I know, it's not like we can get food from across the ocean or shit like that

SD here too and you're a faggot.
We are taking Iowa fuck north Dakota. Place will be a ghost town in five years.

Is this the Finno-American Kaliphate?

Costs would cripple you.
Gotta have that local US corn. Gotta feed all the livestock. Without the Midwest the US crumbles.

You should add North Dakota and Minnesota, purge the injuns and the somalis and create a GLORIOUS BLONDE NORWEGIAN ARYAN CUTIE FILLED EMPIRE OF THE PLAINS

>fuck north Dakota. Place will be a ghost town in five years.
G O O D
O
O
D

Fuck people. I want my own plot of land and for everyone to fuck off.

But actually now that I actually reread that, that's retarded. Now that King Nigger is out, we can start drilling for oil once the saudis stop flooding the market. Place will boom again. Have a few friends who got laid off or quit because it wasn't worth it on the oil fields anymore.

ND is dead space. And minnesota is fag capital of the world.

Everyone who doesn't live in SD how does it feel your state will never have the crazy horse monument.

Minnesota is too cucked up for the trouble and ND is pretty much a barren wasteland. There's local legends that claim North Dakota doesn't actually even exist.

They built way too much way too fast. Population already dipped. Work is scarce. ND had the possibility to milk that for years and got too greedy and they will be detroit 2.0

the war would be so short food wouldnt even be a problem

Where you live op? Sd or iowa?

Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina would have more agriculture production, military power, and population than everyone except Texas and California. I think they'd be fine. Georgia-Carolina Union GOAT

Yeah when the shitkins from the south and the cucks on the coast see manly white warriors of the midwest they'll surrender in a day.

But I've been to small town Minnesota is it's top tier with so many blonde cuties and people going to church and ice fishing and assorted innawoods activities and shiet. Pls save it.

>US balkanizes

This won't actually happen.

Even if it did, Ohio would become the dominating power in the midwest.

Iowa

Didn't they ship a bunch illegal Mexicans up to work in the fields? If so you might be right about the Detroit 2.0 thing. Otherwise most people that moved up there moved back home, didn't they? Or did they, I dunno.

Well we will immediately cut off all satellite imaging so good look on those drone strikes. Because all of those satellite images, stored in SD

Texas is going to give you a run for your money, everywhere else starves to death.

>a monument to Listerine drinking prairie niggers
>how can other states even compete?

Most of the corn grown in sd isn't for people to eat it is made into ethanol

They're about to legalize recreational marijuana as well. 10/10 state

Idk on the illegal mexicans part. I know in the past year a lot of people have moved back. Cost of living was sky high because everyone was making 80k

i'm trembling at the thought cornnigger

Lol im from sd and i hate injuns they are awful. But this is cool and will be completed just probably not in my lifetime. Look at this progress. Hahaha

And to feed livestock. Which provides food.

Yeah, no one else can grow crops and raise livestock. On the contrary, we can get that shit from 3rd world shitholes if we need to. What will you live on when no one buys your shitty grain and meat?

Absolutely not. If anything it is made to cow feed

All the hippies eat that grass fed shit

>implying the productive members of society eat corn

lmfaooo you depend on subsidies to grow ur nasty ass corn.

Oklahoma here, yes.

You should be. No other state would even last a week against this midwestern axis of power.

>What will you live on when no one buys your shitty grain and meat?
I'm willing to bet it will be on shitty grain and meat.

Arent those the states that have so much nothing of resources that the pioneers were making houses out of grass and mud?

Holy shit this guy is clueless.

Maybe west river east river where it is mainly grown the majority goes to ethanol

Kek has blessed our new nation.

The federal government literally spends hundreds of billions of dollars subsidizng their existence...they're fucking worthless. Let them die.

It's Kansas...anyone who has been to, driven through, or been near people from Kansas will tell you it is cancer.
The same state that fought to keep Creationism in public school...also lots of obese people. I believe Kansas has almost doubled in obese population over last two decades. Only real use is lots of great farmland...because who the fuck wants to live in Kansas.

You cant dress your kids and heat your home on grain and beef tho

>he thinks people actually eat corn when really it is just subsidized waste

I wish we would have the corn and wheat supply cut off. It's garbage.

5 billion dollars for the entire state of SD. Really not a lot at all.

There are stoves specifically made to burn corn for heat

So you dont want to ever eat meat again?

Lawrence, KS and more specifically Jayhawk fans.

If it wasn't a lot you'd be able to come up with it without forcing the federal government to provide it to you. Is south dakota's gdp even $5 billion?

No Balkinization corn nigger. We either all live together or we all die together.

f-fpbp?.. no.... no, never mind, no.

You don't directly eat the corn. In iowa its about a 50/50 split going to animal feed and ethanol.

Good luck survivng when your animals have nothing to eat and no ethanol cuck.

>he doesn't live off of sustainable cricket based protein

kys you inefficient pleb

>Not posting the better balkanized map

Actually that was over multiple years. 1 year of subsidies is less than 750k. That is pocket change. Its for the little farmers to keep in the game to compete with the big ranches so they cant sky the price on goods. You are really clueless.

Stop trying to drag us down into your nigger infested quagmire. We want to be free in our white country.

Sounds great

Nope, your correct. The North American Indian tribes barely made it by all those years. Glad the white man came along to teach them manufacturing process and make them civilized so they could flourish...oh wait...
Is it hard to actually exist being this ignorant? Or do you have a handler or something that makes sure you don't lose the notes and mittens pinned to your sweater?

Lotta dead people i assume.

Texas would put up a fight same with Quebec

always remember kek wills chaos and luls

i predict kek would support this as a troll move

that is, the chaos in starving the rest of the nation

massive tornadoes

> 30% white Texas
> the entire south

Absolutely not. This is the entire reason we're seceeding. We don't want to have the anchor of shitskin states attached to us and keeping us held back.

Cornucopia will reach the stars.

G R A S S
R
A
S
S

>Stop trying to drag us down into your nigger infested quagmire. We want to be free in our white country.

There's an easier solution you know...

>Everyone who doesn't live in SD how does it feel your state will never have the crazy horse monument.
since it never will get finished: you won't either.
just some ugly stone quarry

Texas would be interesting

Why op is right.
EROS data center. All satellite imaging in the US is accessed and stored through here. Simply cutting off the rest of the country insures drone strikes would be out of the question. Then we slowly starve you.

Fuck forgot pic

I will never understand this video