FUCK MELANIA AND FUCK BLUMPF!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Puc1CLwWNms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were silent went Obama was racking up similar expenses.

All government should go anyway. It's an outdated bronze age idea. Private corporations can provide the same services, like FedEx, without telling you who you don't have the right to marry.

Good. She's hot unlike the former man Michael.

Maybe leftist shouldn't be so violent

>FUCK MELANIA
Oh I would.
Also
>cuckstain loves Islam
Yup. Nothing new here. Cuckstains will be the first on the day of the rope

What about when Barack and Wide-Load spent $831,549 on transport and $765,350.49 on security just to attend the Kids' Choice Awards?

I want to fuck melania too but if I had the chance I would just stick with Tiff, she's a qt3.14.

>FUCK MELANIA
Slovenian are pretty sexy

The problem is not even the fact they spend that much on security or Melania, the problem is that if you can section 8 all homeless in NYC for the same price it costs to guard 1 tower, it is a fucking disgrace that they haven't pulled out their fucking wallets yet or made room in the government budget.

You are the richest nation on earth, you don't need to chose between these things, you can do both, get a fucking grip.

Behead those who insult Melania!

euthanize the homeless instead.

>not liking delicious brown MIchelle but liking delicious brown Meliana

You're degenerate either way fucko, you might as well appreciate all shades of brown.

>Obama goes on multi million dollar vacations almost every month
>not a peep from these people

>Melania has multi million dollar security at Trump Tower every month
>WE COULD FEED ALL THE BIRDS

Corrupted by ideology/brainwashed by media

Hey remember when obama sent over 200 million dollars to fuckistan ya totally no double standard

Who is paying for it? Tax payers or? If it's the first one, it is kind of fucked up, all that money just to keep some Slovenian whore happy.

>fuck melania
Oh damn right I would

>You're degenerate either way fucko, you might as well appreciate all shades of brown.
Michelle is /fit/ waifu.

She was more muscular than Obongo.

Would or would you not fuck Melania if you knew that you had to be fucked by Trump afterwards?

You're very smart

They do realize this always happens....even during Obongo's term. Are they retarded?

Waste money housing the homeless, why? So they can ruin the dewllings with their literal garbage, used needles and feces?

No. She's fairly average, and low quality supermodel. Let's not lose perspective here.

found retarded ancap who never grew up

>literally never happened
Doesn't stop you from pretending like it's a sure thing, does it, faggot?

I'm trying to look into this and what a pile of who knows what.

1. will stay in NY until Barron finishes school year in June
2. isn't moving to white house in June
3. May or may not move, now or in June
4. Her spokeswoman is stating she will move
5. will move but will split time

ffs, this is indeterminable

>implying people wouldn't be armed in an ancap society
>being this retarded

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.
I want the First Lady to be a man again.

It is a bit disrespectful that she refuses to live in the White House, she is basically showing that for her the White House is not good enough. And she also refuses to be by the presidents/her husbands side like a good wife should.

She is a walking middle finger to the Americans who voted for Trump.

Is she not staying in the white house? Would anyone here be able to explain why not?

Now they're concerned with government spending but they were cool with Obama doubling the debt to 19 billion.

taxation is theft xDD

I don't understand how this is an increased cost

Did they hire new personnel or are they greasing palms for new services?

>I'm on food stamps
Shocker

>muh food stamps
Get a job

*trillion

>30 million
>to post some guards
Are burgers this bad with money?

>Wants to give stability to her son
>Doesn't pretend the first lady position is something glorious and special
Fuck off shill. She doesn't need to be there. It's not like she's helping Trump to drain the swamp.
They always give first ladies bullshit to do, anyway.
I don't need to see her around the whitehouse every day, and neither does anyone else.

WELL FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCK FLURMPF WTF I'M WITH HER NOW IMPEACH NOW ASK QUESTIONS LATER KILL WHITE PEOPLE IMEDIATELY DISREGARD SPELLING ERRORS AND LET BOYS BE GIRLS GIRLS BE BOYS AND LADYBOYS BE REPRESENTATIVE OF MY ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY BECAUSE WINNING THE POPULAR VOTE IS MORE IMPORTANT EXCEPT WHEN IT'S FOR BREXIT WHICH WAS RACIST SO LOVE TRUMPS HATE AND TRY GRABBING THIS PUSSY KRUMPTFLETON DRUMPTFLER FLUMPFHEAD

how'd i do?

That's not even more than 1 day of protecting Melania though.

>she refuses to live in the White House
Well, they haven't cleaned the floors from all of those chicken bones and the fourties pouring stains after Trayvon.

For the 64523423rd time:
- She lives in TT till the end of the school year
- She'll live in the white house after that
- She's going to split her time between NYC and DC in the meantime

>Secret Service
>Some Guards
kek

Well of course one would guard Trump Tower - it's got a shitton of valuables in it. Who the fuck is going to steal from a homeless shelter?

>1. will stay in NY until Barron finishes school year in June

Isn't the Barron retarded? Why is it so important that he stay in the same school? Is it a retard thing?

How come liberals suddenly care about wasting money?

>t. childless virgin

Whats the point in even trying anymore. You fucking people still reply.

>Section 8 for homeless
>biolabs

Wish they had such great ideas back when theyyou were in power

Shame democrats wasted it on niggers and import pizza

How the fuck did this not apply to Michael Obama?

These people are terrible at math, there's no way it costs 30 million USD a week...people believe all kinds of stupid shit like this.

>conveniently forgetting Trump is the reason why thousands of people have means of livelihood

You fucking commies disgust me, I hope you all die you fucking vermin

AND FUCK OP

Mmmm, mmmm, really makes you think.

HOW WILL FADRUBADUMPF EVER RECOVER???

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THEM

THE GOVERNMENT SHOUDLN'T PAY FOR ANYTHING

TAXATION IS THEFT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck commies and fuck gibmedats. People like you are so pathetic and hate seeing anyone be successful because of your short comings.

>FUCK MELANIA

L O N D O N

Nothing wrong with being in shape. Obama's always been a twig boy, probably genetics from his parents both being skinny.

Like she wants to be a prisoner in government shithole white house, compared to what they are used to

ROADS?

Gotta unpack those preconceptions.

For someone of food stamps April sure is fat

>Buckle up buckarooo!

Ayyy quit talking about raping her and killing her husband and maybe we wouldn't have to pay so much.

>melania will never sit on your face

>when people insult Melania or Barron

Learn to count. The daily cost of protecting Melania, according to the unsourced figures OP gave, is approximately $1 million per day. The Obamas' outing to the Kids' Choice Awards was just under $1.6 million for a single three hour period.

They feel so entitled to Trump's money. A bunch of filthy communists that should be shot. Maybe if they weren't out in the streets burning shit down and threatening Trump and his family with violence they wouldn't need $30M a month to guard his house...

I don't understand where this meme that we're paying to house Melania in HER OWN FUCKING HOUSE comes from.

Trump is rich enough to pay for his own private service to protect his wife and child. And if he's not allowed to do that as president, then he can give his wife the money to DO IT HERSELF.

We are not paying to house Melania in a penthouse they fucking own. For fucks sake.

wait so let me get this right

>trumps wife who is a literal ex whore is living alone miles away from him

top fucking lel lads, wonder how many cocks shes taking atm.. what is trump thinking? is he an actual cuck? i mean it would make sense since hes so old and would have no hope in pleasuring a sexually active woman

fuck me im laffin lads

Tiff has that ugly-pretty going on with her.

>not hiring a private army of child soldiers

niggers hate all government spending that isn't wasted on gibs

Who cares he's got whores peeing on him at the white house as we speak anyway

>puting homeless on sector 8
hahaha
people believe this works

why do libtards and other people take it on trumps, like there's people who spend much more money on unimportant stuff, and if they have money it's not their obligation to help the poor or homeless, this is capitalism

95% of the homeless are homeless because their own fault or because they're crazies

He's aspie not retarded you retard. The kid is like 10 and needs stability

I agree! Lets move the niggers into camps and give the white DoD vets all that welfare.

That image did Wisdom damage.

Anyone have Restoration prepared?

>we could
>we
Not your money, you communist cunt.

>Rich shouldn't be rich because I'm poor

whoever told you that you deserve everything for nothing was lying

it's a god damn salt mine

nacl levels shouldn't even be possible

A British male assuming cuckoldry derived from lack of constant proximity... As expected.

remember when shame was a thing?

it's amazing to watch films and tv in the 90's where single moms were ostracized for being the loose women with poor judgement that they are, crying bastard child in tow.

tax payer money is being used to guard her user

First of all, the "homeless" would never be considered for Section 8 housing, because Sec8 is literally for low/no income families. the majority of states have you jump through many hoops to get a house through Sec8, and that's AFTER being put on a list to get one. Housing is not infinite in America, no matter what anyone says. I've heard of families who joined the list when they had kids at the age of 2 years, who don't get selected from the list until their kids are at the age of 20. The waiting list is long, and you must be looking for work while living in the Sec 8 housing.

Besides all this, the people who live in Section 8 are usually niggers who can't take care of the house they live in, let alone pay the very low amount of rent.

Case in point: This video. youtube.com/watch?v=Puc1CLwWNms

Most homeless are homeless by choice or because they belong in a mental institution. Recently in ct our governor has tried to wipe out homelessness and offered a home to all homeless. Many have turned it down because it turns out they'd rather beg on the street and live inside abandoned buildings, under freeways etc and beg even in this snow than live in a house and get a real job. Even the ones who take the offer often fuck it up and trash the house or apt.

Sup Forums doesnt w\know what a libertarian is lmfao not everyone is fascist, commie, or ancap.

melania wanting to end cyberbullying is actually a better busywork project than michelle ruining school lunches

Food Stamps 2 weeks: 97$ * 45 mil people = 4.365.000.000
& retards who don't know how to into finances think GOP is the problem

>hungry
>fat rolls that rival today's land whale
pennies seem like a lot

Fags need to he gassed before we burn them, just to make sure.

>it took Marie 10 minutes to saw a board into 2 pieces
Marie needs to step it the fuck up

i know a guy who rents yachts in the caribbean. they had to throw jayz and beyonce off the boat because they were eating chicken wings and wiping their greasy hands on $10,0000 whale foreskin chairs.

She wouldn't fuck any of Sup Forums's shitlibs if they were the last things with dicks (they're not men) on earth.

On the whole the money is better spent on keeping Melania and Barron safe. Take the niggers to those FEMA camps and house them there.

In the US, yes. Germans will be the first in Europe. That is unless you destroy the EU from the inside right now.

>that picture

should ask the teacher how long it takes to saw it into 1 piece