Dear white people

like seriously, what you have you ever even done for this country?

Everything

Helped your economy via tourism

First off you should tell what you've done yourself for your country and then we can continue with comparison

abolished slavery
>b-but whites started slavery
every race on the planet has partaken in the slave trade, it's as old as time

CTR warming up for the rest of the day.

It was white man that wrote the laws that freed slaved.
It was white man that gave you the right to vote.
It is white men that control you.

Newtown was a FEMA drill

Man I would love to exterminate every other white guy in the world,be forehead it was us and now its you.

>Built it.

Slaves didn't arrive with the first pilgrims, and whites built the first settlements on this country.

Get back in the loo

>be forehead
what did the poo mean by this?

This is a Sup Forums tier topic.

I'm starting to think the only way to properly
PROPERLY
protest this, is for the amount of people who do Blackface for Halloween to go up.

We must skyrocket people who pledge to go as a nigger for Halloween. I'll do it gladly. all i need is some crushed black licorice jellybeans or some tapenade

give half my salary only to have it boomerang in my face in the form of arabs and niggers

I think it meant "plip plop schllllup" since that's the usual sound poo makes.

why should I tell you?

civilization.

Well personally I joined the military for four years, assisted in community service projects, went to church here and there, acted as a security guard and baby sat people, joined kick boxing dojo and planning on leading kick boxing classes in the future, I stay out of trouble, I pay my dues, I'm upstanding.

Dear White people

FPBP.
I assume you have a toilet. Good dot

OP's profile pic

Built and maintained it. Non-whites are trying their fucking hardest to undo all that work, but we're too strong for that. As for myself, I'm joining the Army in 3 years. Hopefully we'll be killing chinks by then.

Freed your slave ass I'm guessing?

Paid taxes so our military could blow up dune coons for the hell of it

Our Russian brothers went to outer space first and we went to the fucking Moon first.

But yeah, no big deal.

This is undoubtedly my favorite U.S. note. It is very aesthetically pleasing.