Day of the rope?

Will i be spared? Who will be hanged first?
>pic related

Bump

>Who will be hanged first?
Traitors first: Celebrities, false Journalists, Marxists, anyone who has pushed the leftist narrative to destroy Western Civilization. Enemies will follow.

>Will i be spared?
I don't know Jamal, what kind of American are you?

Im a patriot

We will spare your pretty eyes.

Sorry Jaquan, you should move to Sweden soon. That might buy you a little time.

Nigga that blanket look cozy as fuck.

that's so rude.

Do you miss working on True Blood?

Seems likely to me.

If you're not out rioting, you'll be fine.

Keep your head free of doo rags and don't sag your pants and you'll be fine

We'll allow you to sail back to Africa to be a part of the culture of your ancestors. Impart knowledge you learned from us whites and you might have a chance

lmao

that was clever

u still getting the rope tho daquan

An niggers with eyes 2' apart with dorags

are you that nigga from Detroit?

dat shits woke t b h
we gon bussa cap in tha mothafacka ass nigga's knee f.a.m. younomsayin

Stop fucking posting here.

You'll look good flapping the breeze suspended by a rope then. You might even get a salute.

Hurrr muh dik hurrr hurrr rrrreeeeee

Stop fucking attention whoring, you're worse than the women on here, Jesus.

Is everyone on Sup Forums a fucking mongrel these days?

can you post your BBC? If you want you can fuck my girlfriend if it's big enough.

Depends if you're going home or not.
>traitors hung first
>then commies of all colors
>forgeiners given option to return to nation of origin to save rope
>remaining ethnics hung

I remember you.

>the personification of Poland crossdressing as a girl
Really made me ... huh

trudeau pls

You should be safe if you have friends that aren't thugs. Thugs will be targeted and eradicated first I'm assuming.

Tell me about the Sup Forums black guy, why does he wear the do-rag?

>bbc or gtfo

There's not going to be a day of the rope because Americans can barely make it to Mcdonalds on their hover rounds. They're not climbing fucking trees, guaranteed.

More important question, why do you guys where those nasty head condom looking things? I never understood that. They look like panty hose hats.

Almost forgot to add
>people who hate apple pie

You will be spared.

The west needs; Capitalism, Nationalism and Judeo-Christian values to live on. I think black communities can exhibit those.

Day of the rope isnt racist. Its equal opportunity as far as race goes.

I don't think they will spare us. But I'm thinking, is being murdered really that much worse than the indignity of being black in America? I'm not so sure.

>he wants the bbc

Only leftists will die. The non whites will be allocated to a state of their own or a choice to migrate to country of origin

OP there is a difference between a nigger and a black person. Some user here would definitely argue with that but off these boards and in person the vast majority of them would agree with me.

The black people who are getting educated, starting a family and respecting the law have no business being compared to stupid niggers spraying indiscriminately into a McDonalds to hit 1 guy and still missing him, then drive off into the night bumping rap music and pretending like they are warriors.

>indignity of being black in America
Do you love your country son? Do you love your mom, dad, apple pie, the constitution, good Christian values and your fellow patriots?

Are you a communist? No? You'll be fine.

Namefags get done first.

My country hates me, so what I think about my country is kind of irrelevant.
I don't love the constitution and I'm not Christian.
I do love my parents and apple pie though.

You will be spared the rope. But you will be deported to your own ethnostate.

No one will be spared.

All biological life will die and Sessions will rule over a cold earth.

You'll definitely be hanged for your constant facefagging nigger

Stop asking what your country can give you, ask what you can give to your country!

RIGHT NOW your country need's to make PEACE with itself, stop hating and start loving that shit and FIX that fucking motherfucker so you can start to fight the bad guys again and MAGA!

The day of the rope will ensure a prosperous life for you and your family. Unless you're a liberal of course, then you will hang.

you look White to me

You don't have to be a Christian to believe in honesty and forgiveness.
If you really don't like the constitution, I don't see reason to continue living in the US and recomend returning to your place of ancestral origin.

What the country thinks of you doesn't really matter. The real enemy of the black man is the CIA and the drug trade going on in the inner cities. Dr. Martin Luther King's message to value education in the negro community went unheeded under the gang violence that started in the 60s to subvert the Black Panthers.

>I hate America and the constitution
You get a rope. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He's only got 6.5 inches.

Is this your BBC?

hairnet, crosseyed

Not crosseyed, just in this pic i am

then get the fuck out

Why would racism be bad?.
Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

story?

>dear black people,

do you have a job?
can you speak english that can actually be understood by people outside of a ghetto?
can you live your life without stabbing some poor unfortunate fuck for his wallet?

if yes to the above then you will be spared.

This nignog looks like a pin-head.

Wouldn't hang you just because you're a jungle bunny

I'd hang you and drag your broke ass with a pick up because you're an annoying, attention whoring nigger faggot OP

>average American poster

come to israel so i can break your neck and shove it in my ass you fucking faggot

That sounds gay.

based Sup Forums negro

Who wins? The white chronic masturbator or the black chronic masturbator? Place your votes.

You.

Ropes can't hang memes. You're safe, buddy!

How can memes be real if black guys aren't really?

Traitors die first. So the white people first.

Sorry thug.

Too many people will claim that they are redpilled on the day of the rope. We will have a tribunal but you will likely be sent to the mines.

Sorry jamal.

B-but, they keep it real in the field! Always wondered if that's a reference to cotton picking.

im counting 3 parole violations just in this picture

ur gay

>Traitors first
This, the elite from the big citites will be the first to fall.

that's what every cross eyed person says when you point it out.

If he's based and wants to become a leader of his people like a new moses. Leading all the kangz from the north to the south where they can frolic and laze in the sun drinking their malt beverages. The white people can have the north where it's cold and we can farm. Tis just the way of things.

>The white people can have the north where it's cold and we can farm.

how about you go back to Europe.

fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

go anywhere you want, you just cant stay here

Juden acting racist trying to fit in again

UR gay

k

Midwest is comfy.

No, because you're an attentionwhore.

This

only if you are >25cm

>filename

>20170121_13544.jpg
>20170121 < I wonder what this number means

Kill yourself

There goes every nigger on Earth. Rip.

White liberals who tell blacks what's racist will be first. Now go build a healthy black family and make a difference in your community.

J

Buddy, I don't know where you live, but it appears that global tensions are rising so fast in response to Trump that we may have to worry about some sort of global war and being drafted. It seems that every major country is testing the waters in the new playing field since Trump has gone rouge from the globalist's main agenda.
In short, we need to pray we can avoid "day of the nuke" or "day of the draft" before even thinking of the day of the rope.

Btw, gotta love these threads. Keep it up with the funny banter.

Alright you'll be spared, but no one else, got it?

Why did you matteson niggers ruin lincoln mall and drive rkelly away

lemme axe you sum'ín wite boi.
where them signs at?
how a nigga suppose to know it goes the other way around?
das racis

She wuz jus tryna get on dem programz turn hera lif aroun an shiet

did you see the news about the 20 yr old nigress that raped a 4 yr old boi and streamed it on facebook live?

nigs gonna nog

Assuming such an environment actually plays you you'll need to be sponsored by a white family who aren't known to be liberal faggots and then never leave their side.

You die.

No I didn't what the fuck...