Stefan Molyneux

What are your thoughts on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3ZhHm_xQScE?t=10m28s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My thoughts are not relevant. The Truth is.

He's a modern day sophist and an internet beggar. Fairly certain he's a psychopath too.

I hope he's doing well

Truth is defined by the thoughts of others and not yours. Got it.

Bill Burr hates him so that makes me like him. Fuck Bill Burr

My coincidence detector just fired on (((his))) name.

This. Listen to him speak in some of his videos and compare it to the Heaven's Gate cult leader. They've got eerily similar methods in which they address their audience. Not so much on his discussion videos with notable guests however, there he seems much more normal, but that could just be a way to pull people in.

Hopped on the Molymeme train during his Trump Untruths videos. Watched a couple other ones and it was nice to see such consiceness without too much feelings bullshit.

But I feel he preaches to the choir sometimes, but I guess that's just most things.

He's just a humble argument prospector. Leave him be.

There isn't any Jewish origin behind his name. It's of English background, named after a place in France.

Molymeme has all of the arguments while everybody else has none.

He's an actor. He's hollow. He is just the different masks he puts on.

>e.g.
He was called out on contradicting his life story multiple times, from growing up poor, to growing up middle class, to growing up fairly comfortable, to going to private school.

>e.g.
He changes his position when it comes to the audience. Years ago in his edgy antistatist ancap phase, he was screaming about how the statist Colonialists knowingly gave the Native Americans smallpox blankets (or blankets they knew were diseased, without knowing the exact mechanisms of disease), citing Ward Churchill. Recently, he backtracked, and claimed Churchill falsified his documentation.

The reality is that Churchill falsified some documentation for this event, but other evidence for this event still exists. Too bad it's all or nothing for Stef.

Then there is the matter of Statism and voting. It used to be that choosing the lesser of two evils, or anything less than the smashing of the State, was unacceptable. Now it's acceptable to support Trump when Western Civilization is at stake.

>e.g.
He also outright misrepresents things. Only his "Truth About" videos have sources which can be checked. His other videos may contain outright BS.

When talking with that woman about Rotterdam, yes some were raped, kidnapped, drugged, brainwashed, etc, but a good lot were simply slags anyway.

>I don't understand the Value for Value Model

Noted.

He redpilled me. Turned me into a virtuous ancap.

His name isn't Jewish. His mother is Jewish though.

kike

>internet beggar.

That's all youtube is anymore, and these fucks think you owe them the money for watching their shit.

This. Nail on the head.

He's a faggot. He's an egotist. He's a sad little fucking man standing in his bedroom being a pathetic, whinging twat.

He's also a cult leader - if you watch him then congratulations, you are part of his cult.

>not an argument

OKAY KID, if you want to argue then you'll have to give ME an argument, otherwise I have nothing to argue against!

He has some good guest on often with interesting topics (Nicholas Wade, Duke Pesta) and asks pretty good questions. Not all of them are great mind you (ex. people like Cernovich, Vox Day, etc.), but he does have some interesting people on there. The Truth About videos are all good to listen to as a podcast, it's kind of a good springboard into actually researching the topic yourself. The thing I can't stand at all is the call in shows. Not only does it make him sound like an asshole, most of the people he has on are FUCKING RETARDED beyond belief. I watched one the other day where this kid kept sighing every time Stefan would critique his argument.

What it really comes down to though is that any of these internet personalities and/or podcast, videos, etc. are good to be used as a start; you should listen to the information provided and then do the research yourself. When you just listen to someone and repeat everything they say, without having listen to, digested and understood the material, you are just a parrot repeating other's ideas without any ideas of your own, and wouldn't last a second in a real argument/debate situation.

I have a few friends like that, they just listen to podcasts, especially Joe Rogan (who like Molyneux has some good guests sometimes, less frequently actually, but most of his shit sucks) and parrots everything that he says, and then when they are confronted with a counter-argument based on fact they get defensive, and even sometimes angry to the point where the person (usually me) that is criticizing the idea is "just stupid and you don't know what you are talking about".

TL;DR Good to hear about new things and people/authors/etc. but you should do the reading yourself instead of taking their word for it

cult leader

He's also really full of himself, I can't watch people like that

Stefan x PJW = Staul Joseph Molytson

#OTP

>trip to 7-11

My sides.

interesting bloke

dumb fag whose fucked up cause his mommy beat him when we was a kid.

art school dropout turned code monkey turned internet philosopher. hard to think of a bigger loser

He's cool. He's gotten so much more direct and authoritative though. He used to be a bit more philosophical but maybe it's just the one video I recently saw.

I'm glad that Sup Forums is finally realising he's an egotistical hack

He's a twat, you shouldn't watch him

Even watching SARGON is better, I think

Sargon is a bit of a loser, sure, but he's nowhere near as much of a loser as Stefan.

Personally I don't watch either. I watch people like Larry Elder, anyone who gets interviewed on Dave Rubin, Lauren Southern, Gavin McInnes, etc

Those people are socially adjusted / non-weirdos.

Crank.

Wait did you just interrupt me? Allow me to interrupt you.
All the fucking time...

ur acunt

Hi Stefan, fuck off.

George Soros

(((Stefan Molyneux)))
He's really overrated who promotes himself here. I know it's you, Stefan Shlomobergeux

Changing position after more research maybe? I used to be liberal until I got into history, then I became conservative, and now that I'm working I've become something of a nationalist statocrat. And everyone who bitches about him asking for money outright, he believes he's providing a service, a bit entitled yes, but so is anyone who doesn't think he has a right to ask for donations, you're supposed to support things you like. Shit like this reminds me that half the people here are 400 pound hackers sitting on their bed in their underwear.

I like the guy
He's dedicated to be the quintessential modern libertarian but Milo whether we like him or not made him run for his money
Too neurotic and egotistical for my liking buts he's the best we got
Love his dedication to stay independent from the ((MSM))

He's pretty cool. He's a cult of personality actor, but one of the right leaning ones.

If you're smart enough to hear his message its good.

If you're not smart enough you get fear mongered into his message.

I'm okay with this.

>UK Flag
>Sargon is better

Fuck off Sargon you nigger loving cuck
He strikes me as the type of guy who will stab you in the back because you don't agree to his ideals

I can never get past 2 minutes in any of his videos, he speaks too slowly and it all seems like pseudo-intellectual babble. Styx is a better orator even. Makes sense he's a fucking Canadian too

One of his best videos imfo

>he speaks too slowly
Does Youtube not have playback speed settings up there?
>not watching everything on 2x

he's pretty legit. i disliked him when he was a libertarian but now he's a nationalist he's great.

doesn't have all the answers but who does? he's trying to figure it out as he goes and gives you some good stuff.

people dislike him cause he deconstructs their pathetic shit lives and they hate being made to see how feeble and worthless they are.

I don't like Sargon really, but he's better than Stefan, that's my point

Stefan is a moron

No I don't like him because he's a pathetic bedroom dweller.

I like people like Gavin, because Gavin founded and grew a successful company, and because he fucks chicks and gets into fights, and because he has a family with three kids, and because he actually has friends, which I very much doubt Stefan has

Stefan is a genuine loser

Not a philosopher.

>I like people like Gavin, because Gavin founded and grew a successful company, and because he fucks chicks and gets into fights, and because he has a family with three kids, and because he actually has friends, which I very much doubt Stefan has

Sup Forums is an 18+ board

Would you let me finish the fucking article?

If it wasn't for me and this show Western civilization would have fallen?

Donate or die

He's a fucking cult leader

>loser
>makes good money well more than enough to support himself
>he genuinely enjoys it so it's not even """"""work""""""
>has learned and advanced as a person while doing it
you're legit a fucking retard. he's not a loser by any definition or stretch. you're obviously just insecure cause he destroyed your worldview and you've got no real argument.

i didn't like him when he was a libertarian cause muh NAP is delusional but since he's come to reality about how savage people are he's pretty good. you are a brainlet

He doesn't exactly seem sane. I feel like I'm listening to the incoherent ramblings of a homeless guy whenever I watch his videos.

can't listen to someone for 40 minutes just standing in front of a white screen & blurting out quotes & stats

Needs a bit more charisma

I watched his video on Greek philosophy and found it be interesting. Haven't bothered with anything else as I like studies of history.

Similar to Alex Jones, I always found his programs/guest he has on that talk about history, like the modern school system to be interesting listens.

>I prefer to follow some Canadian bedroom loser rather than a multi-millionaire who has friends and is actually successful in life

Enjoy being a pathetic little beta cuck

He is a complete loser

He hasn't destroyed anything because I don't watch hacks like him

And you know what it's funny? Apologists like you GIVE NO ARGUMENT

You wanna argue kid? GIVE ME AN ARGUMENT. GIVE ME AN ARGUMENT THAT SHOWS WHY STEFAN IS SO GREAT.

Protip: YOU CAN'T. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You people are fucking pathetic

Friendly memelord

our generation does not decide who is

i dont like him.
i think he's a sociopath, he's got an unpleasant personality, and his videos drag on for ages because he likes to hear himself speak....combine that with his pauses to stare into the camera for dramatic effect, i often cant follow his statements.
someone might call me a retard for saying this, but if you listen to this cunt, you're probably a retard yourself.

good with statistics, but kind of righteous and long winded.

Lol what kind of shit are you going through right now my fellow Anglo

youtu.be/3ZhHm_xQScE?t=10m28s

Sup Forums was right again.

faggot

Defenders of Stefan repeat the vapid mantra of "not an argument"

But they offer NO argument themselves:

1) They offer no sort of argument to defend why Stefan is good. They just repeat "not an argument" and pretend that that constitutes an argument (it doesn't).
2) They don't repeat any of Stefan's own arguments for his positions here. Probably because they're preposterously bad.

The irony is delicious.

I totally support violence against him.

the bogdanoffs bow to him

Care to give me a quick rowndown on them?

have you considered you may be too retarded to understand what he's telling you