Would you support European federalism, if it didn't include the mass importation of third worlders?

Would you support European federalism, if it didn't include the mass importation of third worlders?

No immigration is vital to economic and public services also due to cultural exchange.

I don't until Poland returns our Territories.

yes. Europe countries are fragmented. Countries like UK or france cant fight Russia alone. Together EU would be a superpower.

Disband nato. Create a right wing federal Euro Union.

we need to collectively vote for non-cucks or the eu is done

Only if krauts stop trying to ruin EU.

No.

Yes but needs to be more democratic and without turkey

No. I have nothing against third worlders.

My issue is with how that European federation can't into direct democracy.

Also, I have a problem with how too many issues are pushed to the union government.
Politicians have scarce time per issue & it is the lobbyists, companies and individual countries in "expert" committees plus openly declared lobby groups that all too often make the actual decisions.

maybe,
if they stop being pc faggots and clean up the eu.

this 100%, with an democratically elected president and an independent scotland (oh god please accept us)

It either EU federalism or future slavery to China, Russia, India and other populous upcoming non European powers. We're in the age of superstates, whether you like it or not.

Will I get a western salary? Cuz if not, the globalists can fuck off.

never in a thousand years :^), the territories are ours, all of them, it's just like it was back 1000 years ago

Remember we need Petry, Wilders and Le Pen or the Europe is done.

Meme them into power.
#imWithHer

A United States of Europe is pretty cool in theory

But there's too much difference between countries to work sadly

yes

USE when?

No. I don't care about Latvia. Why should a Latvian have ANY say on what my country does?

Fuck federalists. Like Britain we actually had the balls to go into the world and create our own territories.

No. Yrop had to taste shit they put us into in 17.

>Wilders and Le Pen
These two are doable but Petry is a lost cause. Germs are going to elect mecha-kike Schultz and speed up the destruction of anyone stupid enough to associate themselves with them.

>death trips

Yes.

I don't trust the EU people to properly represent me and my wants & needs

Why would China or India want us as slaves?

It has been the Russians and USA playing with individual pre-EU nations, hasn't it?

China and India have been okay enough, as far as I can remember.

>European fuedalism
10/10 , please so this now

Nem, baszd meg alássan'.

>would you give up your rights to Jews if we promissed you not to destroy your races with useless economic drags thats destroy everything you built up and rape literally everything that walks?

Gee I wonder

yeah once the rest us are dragged down low enough there will be no difference between us.

What do you think would've happened in Lenin hadn't been injected into Russia by Germany?

sorry Holland, we gave you a chance to be an important power during the Balkan wars and you blew it. stick to getting high and growing tulips.

Dont know german politics, but if afd manages to hit 15-20% and be the third party, wont they have any influence?

No, unless Merkel decides to side with them to save her fat ass.

>just like it was 1000 years ago?
You mean when most of the population was still East-Germanic?

Not sure it'd be cool.

What would we gain? Yea, Europe would be the biggest power in the world, under one sole government. Sure.

But that doesn't really help us or the world to do anything good, does it?

never, and i sincerely hope there will never be a country called "europe"

> by germany
nice try, anglo

Heather ale brewery would be happening.

Yes, all I need is, Europewide flat tax, abolish public healthcare, public pension, free education, every type of benefits. Also I need proper border controll, and a good constitution which guarantee gun rights, freedom of speech and keeps the government small.

1. Why do we need this?

2. How would it work?

Anglo-Union vs Euro-Union vs Russia-China-Arab State Union vs African Union

Who wins

No, we don't need nor want to be ruled by fucking Germans.