Why do you dislike muslims?

>social conservatism
>anti-liberalism
>anti-feminism
>antisemitism
>traditionalism

Shouldn't Sup Forums be teaming up with conservative muslims in order to protect the west from degeneracy?

no

Newtown was a FEMA drill

Because they blow people up

no

he looks like he's having a really good time

because they're muslims

>unironically believing in islelm
>being a mudslime
>pissing like a girl and drinking camel piss so that Satan doesn't piss in your ears
>LITERALLY THE RELIGION OF PISS
>actually believing the Sun sets in a muddy pond
>worshipping A FUCKING CUBE
>wanting to kill all non-muslims so that you can live like your tranny pedo prophet in a pagan afterlife
>b-but not all muslims
How does it feel to know that the post peaceful verse of the Qur'an (5:32) is a quotation from the Talmud (Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5)?

>mfw joos outpeace mudslimes

>traditionalism
>social conservatism
cancer, the #1 threat to the right wing

wtf where is this from? this shit is crazy, really activates my almonds

Sup Forums hates Muslims because they are real men who fight for what they believe in instead of crying on the internet that "it's DA JOOS fault I don't have a girlfriend!".

But that is the objective of the globalists. Mass convertion to Islam. They are going to make it look as the only possible logical conclusion of the situation they themselves have created. Degeneracy is a step for supreme power that will get violently repressed in the form of Islamization as soon as it serves it's purpose.

The only salvation from this is Christianity.

They could get along with this, as lots of Muslim whine their conidtion, blaming Jews, to the point that "Cilisiounistes!" became a popular phrase to parody their obessions in French.

But, yah, at least they have a wife.

To answer OP, you may be on to something about their values, but their exists resentment between Arab/north-african/Turks and European population that make it hard for us to live together.

Because Western society is a hypocrite hivemind

kaboom

I helped a muslim at my job once and it got me fired. They can get fucked.

what happened senpai?

>Shouldn't Sup Forums be teaming up with conservative muslims in order to protect the west from degeneracy?

Islam has no place in the West.

The amount of times i've seen Arab soldiers trained by us drop their rifles and flee the battlefield...

Bad joke mate. Arabs make terrible soldiers against subjects that can resist.

This is why.

I am curious, story plz.

Because Islam is a bunch of gnostic shit mixed with sand nigger cube worship.

NEED BACKUP IN HERE

Because Islam is semitic and has no place in Europe. Also most of islamists are subhuman.

>Bill Warner
>Dumbest "historian" of all times
>Even my christian theologist teacher found this video dumb since Crusade can't be compared to Jihad.