Electrocution
>AL, AR, FL, KY, SC, TN, VA.
Gas inhalation
>AZ, CA
Hanging
>WA
Firing squad
UT

I think the death penalty is great. It gets rid of society's trash. Anyone who feeds and cares for their weakest links is a cuck and a traitor to their people. Death is the way of nature. Discuss.

Why waste ammo when you can hang some one and give us the money for the ammo?

There's nothing wrong with capital punishment even if occasionally an innocent person is executed. Innocent people are occasionally punished by the justice system. It doesn't mean we don't have a justice system, or that all punishment should be called off because of rare mistakes.

What happens your father gets hung for something he didn't do? Would your opinion on the matter switch?

Yes death sentences are good. Otherwise these criminals are just a drain on the taxpayer and get a free existence. Prison is welfare.

>Gas inhalation
>>AZ, CA
>CA
If Cali is so liberal, why do they still use capital punishment?

ITT people who know very little about how the death penalty works

Firing squad is kind of cucked. It's based to kill political enemies worthy of an honorable death but id rather that modern degenerates rot in prison and get ass raped for the rest of their lives.

More states should have it. It should proceed faster but the requirements to meet, upped. Like you only get it on murders, and if you have over 5 pieces of evidence linking you to the crime. Evidence like DNA, eye witnesses, and such.

More awful people should be purged instead of being perpetually kept in the system on tax payer money.

WA has lethal injection by default but you can choose to be hanged instead, which I highly recommend you do if you ever find yourself on death row in WA. When hanging is done properly, your neck snaps instantly and it's all over. It's a common misconception that lethal injection is painless and humane. In reality you are fully conscious and will feel the pain of your organs shutting down as you die, but the paralytic agent you'll be injected with prevents you from screaming or even making any facial expressions.

What the fuck happened to the 100% reliable guillotine?

Just hang them. You can use the same rope multiple times which makes it a very cost efficient method.

I dislike the death penalty. Criminals sit on skid row for decades with length appeals. I doubt it has any real deterrent factor to it either.

What I would like to see is prisons become forced labor camps. 16 hours of work a day 7 days a week. The worse your crime the harder the work. No more lounging around waiting your time out. Not only would act as a real deterrent it would also be great rehabilitation also.

Furthermore you would end the argument against the wrongfully accused. Simply pay them for time served and release them.

>muh life in prison is worst than death penalty
This is a meme argument.
If it was true why dont all the criminal condamned for life don't kill themself?

If they are punished in the afterlife then good, if not bad because they would suffer for life in prison.

Dumb. They get the sweet release of death. Solitary confinement with random beatings, noises and experimental drugs used on them. Death should be what they strive to achieve every fucking day to relieve themselves.

too messy

If illegals faced the firing squad they would stop coming.

death penalty is only good when it is cheaper than life long prison

since death penalty is usually a lot more expensive I am for life long prison instead

>suicide is as easy as being executed by firing squad

There are suicides in prison though.

put all prisoners on a remote island and make a tv show out of it.

Money from the viewership and sponsorship should go to the families affected by their crimes.

Trump can narrate.

Only if there's very solid evidence. Before modern society we would've just exiled or killed them.

It wasn't 100% reliable, like axes they dull over time.

This list is missing at least half the states including god-tier Texas which has executed 500 people in the last 40 years

All of these death sentences seem inhumane a fuck. When it comes to the firing squad don't they all just shoot you in the chest, probably aim for the heart but I cant imagine that being instantaneous. Wouldn't you feel your heart fucking explode and have a few seconds of agony before dying? They should just put a shotgun in the prisoner's mouth desu. Messy but guaranteed to be painless.

Not all the life long condamned choose to kill themself not even the majority so you can asume that's worst for them to be executed.
If you have the will to do it you could kys anywhere. I know a man who killed himself strangling himself with just his hands.

Death sentence is good, but jail time should be replaced with corporal punishment in certain circumstances.

Public flogging should be brought back. What do you think will teach Jamal not to rob the 7-11 again? 3 years of free meals and free housing while he hangs out with his buddies, or 10 lashes in public (i.e., in front of his friends and family, probably his mother).

It doesn't make sense to kill a man without ever really giving him a good reason not to do the things you'll kill him over. Niggers are children, and they will absolutely not behave unless they're spanked from time to time.

A lot of criminals have low self worth and as such do not fear death. The punishment of death isn't a punishment at all. You're doing exactly what they've always wished for.

A sweet release

Why don't they just kill themself?

Only a kike would care so much about saving a bullet that only cost 45 cents.

CA is surprisongly hardline on a lot of criminal justice issues dating back to when it was basically Mad Max world during the crack epidemic. And because we do a shitty version of direct democracy. Abolishing the death penalty is on the ballot every couple years and it always narrowly loses.

hey if someone has a 3 consecutive life sentence why not?

they are a waste of resources at that point and will never be out on parole

>Somebody kills your family
>The guy gets a roof over his head for the rest of his life and you pay for it

Death penalty all the way

>discuss
One-posting is not contribution. Babbling is not argument. Pol is not faceberg.

Its great I just wish it worked better, they make it way to expensive to carry out. Hanging and firing squad is the way to do it. And it should be quick too, the moment they get it they should receive the punishment, or the next day at the most.

Based on all the lethal injection fiasco's lately I'd much prefer to die by firing squad or guillotine.

Because a lot of them are psychopaths and narcissists or too much of a coward to kill themselves.

The 5$ rope you bought at ACE hardware is going to get more than 12 bullets worth of use out of it.

and if you make them public you help stupid people associate crime with suffocating to death in front of millions.

So they scare death? If they do how the the death row can't be the best punishment for them?

no i disagree. For those where there is no shadow of a doubt but expidited executions can be used as a mechanism for frames and cover-ups

>american states still kill by hanging, electrocution, and firing squad

This is still legal but they didn't used them since a long time

Well, I'd rather the state kill me than suicide. Unfortunately, I can't commit murder in exchange for painless barbituates

Not an argument

I think the victim should pull the trigger, flip the switch, etc.

I don't think that a lot of criminals choosed to commit murder just to have the right to take painless barbituates

Cheap, efficient, humane, spectacular

It's everything corporal punishment should be.

Hi Jackson County broham..

And you can sell endorsments

Why not melt them in lava?

How's Ocean Springs these days. I haven't been there in about 4 years

If you were condemned to death, which method would you choose Sup Forums? I saw in some states you can even go by gas chamber.

I would definitely opt for firing squad.

Firing squad > poisoning

Not a fan of the death penalty

Texas does lethal injection which is stupidly expensive.

Why are you concious when you're executed? Why not sedate you and then give you lethal injection?

Why not just do the bolt gun they do on beef cows

The old way (2000+ years ago) of getting the option to drink your own poison is the way to go!
No executioner (murderer!) and the executed can do it while watching Friends on TV, thus really wanting to die.

It's great.

Does it even matter if the blade is dull? The impact of a 20kg steel blade would break your neck without fail

Gas chamber would be the way to go

Firing squad seems like the most humane oddly enough. Also the least expensive besides hanging but hanging is seen as incredibly brutal by todays standards.

Firing squad is very cheap and quick and relatively painless if the shooters know what they are doing. No more $2.7 million dollar executions with medication. Just $60 in ammo and 6 guards lunch hour.

broken neck is not always fatal

Heroin and carbon monoxide is the way to go

Hangings should specifically be for treason.

We should reconsider the guillotine. Frenchies did well there.

CO is halfway there

Always have been for it. Why should a taking a life with intent to kill not be met with the termination of those who do so? It makes sense. There must always be the ultimate punishment on the table.

>if you kill your enemies they win
leaf with proxy???????

The problem with killing people through history as punishment was always lack of evidence, where you would later find out you killed the wrong guy.

I would have crucifixion and firing squads depending on the severity.

sword is the way to go tbqh

I'm not saying that. I'm saying that it's not a punishment. Would you rather 40+ years in a small cell or a nice death?
I'd prefer death. And laugh as they fulfill my first and last wish

Some people like Anders Breivik, James Holmes, Djokher Tsarnayev should get the death penalty. How they are killed doesn't matter. If SJWs find everything to cruel just starve them to death.

It's a completely modern concept to use prisons as punishments as opposed to holding cells for the eventual punishment.

Societies in the past just executed, exiled or whipped criminals. Why can't we do the same and get rid of the trash?

you just pulled that out of your arse

The problem is the cost of doing it because of JewCLA and other organisations like it.

>nigger accused of crime
>probably did it or at the very least something else illegal
>kill
>profit

>live in the smeghole that is Mississippi
>Wake up, see this
>mfw

This state can be pretty cool sometimes.

Because lad you are giving some crimimals exactly what they want. In my "edgy" case, if capital punishment was brought back to England I'd go on a rampage just for the penalty, therefore creating trash.

I think there should be some kind of screening for this. People who want to die spend the rest of their days in a cell and the people who don't want the death penalty get it

I'm ok with it if you actually kill the fuckers. Dont leave them sitting in prison stuck on death row for years wasting money

Why is killing someone so ezpensivr though? It costs millions...

Is it not true? I'm no historian, but I know this is recorded in most written ancient law or atleast in European societies. Dungeons of course are another topic. There's recorded cases of people going blind due to being in darkness for so long.

But I meant more like the whole feeding & keeping them alive thing specifically. That was a secondary point.

I think there are problems with the death penalty. Such as implementing the death penalty for crimes that aren't murder.

For example, if you threaten to execute child molesters, but you execute child murderers, then the molester may as well become a murderer and have more chance of getting away with it. Whether or not the child lives is down to the benevolence of his/her own abuser.

But I don't think giving criminals what they want, if its a bullet to the head, is necessarily a reason against the death penalty since its an easier solution to turn them into ex-humans than to house them for life.

>What I would like to see is prisons become forced labor camps. 16 hours of work a day 7 days a week. The worse your crime the harder the work. No more lounging around waiting your time out. Not only would act as a real deterrent it would also be great rehabilitation also.
This. Make them work hard day in day out instead of the comfy life they get. Make them fear prison

You forgot GA. We use lethal injection but our state has mentioned bringing the chair back recently

Death penalty is absolutely necessary for society

Criminal scum must die and they should be made an example of

A bit too exploitable, all niggers would just go to jail automatically to work as free labour

My state gasses people? How do I frame a jew for a capital punishment crime?

If pushed to give a philosophical account, I would first start by noting that the foundation of a moral government assumes that humans have rights prior to the formation of said government, and the only actions the government can take are those for which citizens have a right to and are prepared to share or yield. No other action has a moral foundation.

I would say that there is no prior right to kill in cold blood, therefore there is no way to yield such a right to the State. Killing in immediate defense of life or property is justifiable, but this is a heat-of-the-moment decision and not one made three months later in a court.

The death penalty is immoral.

If it were true then there shouldnt be an argument about the death penalty since it would be the lesser of two evils. Liberals are idiots.

Not only is the death penalty good for removing defective humans it also makes a great bargaining chip.

Well what do you base the foundational right to life on?

>killing criminals in 21st century

USA is literally africa tier shithole

pedophilia is a crime

we need the death penalty.

QED

instead of money just take our entire armory friendly merchant we love you.

A lot of it go to personnel wages, doctors, priests, executioners and so on. Then there's the cost of assuring that everything is done by the book and as humanely as possible.
It would be cheap if it was just a guy with a gun delivering three shots to the brain and heart, but everybody always have to make it more complicated than it needs to be.

>What happens your father gets hung for something he didn't do? Would your opinion on the matter switch?
My father is not a nigger nor a white trash meth addict. So i think he will be alright.

I still dont see how that costs millions.
Are they all hired just to kill 1 guy?

Death penalty cases cost more than keeping an inmate alive in prison for life.

From the perspective of a theory of government the source of prior rights are irrelevant, only that they are prior.