I think it's time Trump began to worry

I think it's time Trump began to worry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPRV5RZgN-E
youtube.com/watch?v=yudDe99ZdGc
youtube.com/watch?v=LICPBXKbkOw
youtube.com/watch?v=X0viFOUdGXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up Liz nobody wants you to be president except the same gullible retards and vagina voters that fucked it up for Hillary. You burned your bridges with bernieland and blacks and Mexicans think you're an alienating white librarian. Gtfo my board if you're not going to show your pendulous fried-egg-on-a-needle tits.

Does anyone credible take this cunt seriously?

>implying she's alone

We're coming for you Drumpfcucks.

Oh no! What ever will Fauxcahontis do?

>shrill transindian vows to keep twatting

Fuck. DRUMPF BTFO!

>Egg McMuffin

Didn't only Mormons vote for him?

Shes right.
This is just the beginning.

Howgh.

This is the end.

Thanks for your help, chief Bleeding from Whatever.

Mormons work as one entity so it isn't very impressive when you're the state majority

Pocahontas needs to shut her goofy-looking diarrhea hole already before it's shut for her again.

Elizabeth "Sitting Cow" Warren attempting to stay relevant.pdf

All this posturing these people do is pathetic. They're all tough in front of a camera or behind a keyboard.

Isn't this the bitch from from the women's march? Why is she so hungry for attention?

> Trump won Mormons

>*smoke-signals angrily*

nothing she could say would've stopped sessions

she's full of hot air and farts

Literally autistic screeching

> my end is just the beginning
I agree. Fuck you and your passions. Taste your filthy fruit now from our side of the lawn.

Literally a media clown for the left. If she runs, it will be like an embarrassing 2020 PALIN attempt

As long as they act like this they will keep losing

>chief Bleeding from Whatever.

Mildly underrated.

Because shes a woman

Lay off the tendies I was talking about Egg McMuffin

D-d-drumpfkins this time your done. I-I'm sure of it. I-I-I'm not cutting my wrists while saying this I swear. D-drumpf is done niggers. AHAHAHAHHA D-DRUMPF BTFO

I hope they come through with this. It would be fucking hilarious to watch.

>Goofy Liz Warren

I don't care about his tax returns. The time for taxes is over. If he beat me to the punch so be it. Good for him.

We are literally entering a new era. If he doesn't live up to his promises (which he totally, will Lads, let's be honest) than at least he will inspire the generation that out loves us.

> t. a controlling board member of one of the "Big 4" financial institutions who is drunk as shit, but loves Trump and literally wants my country to be great again.

> By MAGA that includes YOU YOU degenerate NEETS. My legacy is secured. I don't need any more money, what get's my dick hard is fighting alongside YOU!

Well, can she proceed and tell us? Or is that it? Damn, it's over maine familie.

Only when it fits their narrative. Last time i checked, she still is trying to tell people she is native American.

Or are you just running from the dead?

>tfw this bitch is my senator
I'm sure you guys are gonna have so much fun hearing her whine now that she's on an even more public spotlight than usual.

Kek wills that Elizabeth Warren will forever be known as chief Bleeding from Whatever.

It's going to come down to civil war.

Call me the Whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=OPRV5RZgN-E
Obligatory

>mcmuffin

How so? The entire military is on our side and leftists don't have SHIT. If there's gonna be a war it'll be between us and Germany, Sweden, Mexico, maybe even Canada. Though I could see a race war hopefully breaking out, maybe we could even remove blacks entirely from the country

We need Scott Brown back

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU KLEMPH

Oh no! Pocahontas is after Trump! The indians have a great track record in taking out american presidents so he really should worry

Who cares?

>Delete your account

KLUMPF BFOT

HOW WILL RECOVER?

KLUMPFKINITES COMPLETELY MSNBC

>fauxcahontas
>instilling fear in anything

Why doesn't anyone call her out on being so called "Native American" even though there is no proof?

Worried over this?

McConnell is playing 4d chess. They are going to pied piper Warren just as the Dems tried to do with Trump. The difference is that Trump is a winner.

Can't wait for the Indian Removal Act of 2018.

She's literaly the lefts Sarah Palin

>board member
>improper use of apostrophes
The fact that command of the English language doesn't seem to improve as you go up the income ladder really bothers me for some reason.

Literally the best possible outcome would be for Elizabeth Warren to continue to be the face of the Democratic party. She's a nutcase that moderates do not relate with.

Lamo, no one wanted to listen to her for a whole senate meeting, no one wants to listen to this harpy for 4 whole years.

Video of Coretta thanking Sessions debunks this. Even if the original letter was true, it was a different time and other southerners like LBJ did a full 180

>fauxcahontas
Me sides

>every Senator who voted Jess sessions will hear from all of us
yeah he heard your supporters loud and clear look how thats working out for you lol
these people i swear..
youtube.com/watch?v=yudDe99ZdGc

no one cares what this woman has to say

Vote count for him in Minnesota is higher than Clinton's winning margin.

my name jeff

i can't wait to put this treasonous seditionist criminal anus licking faggot mcmuffin on death row. sessions, do it. firing squad detail, prepare arms.

>jewish
>71% for Clinton

Checks out

yes and he wasn't the state majority

mfw sessions takes her to court for slander and defamation, then locks her up when she perjures herself and attempts to obstruct justice. these cockroaches are going to get someone assassinated.

>caring about a mormon CIA plant

>Jeff Sessons is awful! I have here a 30 year old letter from a black lady saying so

Is that really their argument?

Lol, the bitch can whine all she wants. I actively encourage it. She's one of the main reasons the left is dying.

>tfw she doesn't realize we're about to open up those libel laws

Hey, this is an improvement. They normally have far less.

Yes. They don't understand that they're embarrassing themselves to average Americans cuz they're trapped in an echo chamber.

No one who supported Shillary should EVER be able to bring up the rule of law again. It should literally be illegal.

The more she talks the closer she gets to the nut house.

youtube.com/watch?v=LICPBXKbkOw

love how the fem troll yells out "very offensive" and he responds with "I'm sorry... Pocahontas"

Alpha as fuck

Never really thought about it, but I suppose that explains why ShariaBlue's shill arguments are so shit

Jesus, I hope this bitch has done something worthy of prosecution.

kek, fucking madman

The terrible thing is women think of her as some amazing symbol a girl power or some shit. She's a worthless retard. Pick someone better for fucks sake.

Literally shaking right now in fear. Never before have I been so scared on Trumps presidential future.

wareen 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=X0viFOUdGXk
based goebbels

She's about as bad as Hillary, kek

I really hope liberals fall for the Warren meme. Run her in 2020 please.

ayyyy I didn't know this based guy

They sign a law against international sex trafficking and surprisingly (((they))) push the anti-trump propaganda further

Somebody seems to be scared

God this bitch is almost as unlikable as Hillary

I really hope they run her in 2020, she will get destroyed

God she's such a sociopath

>HAHA You cant silence me anymore time to shit talk you
Somebody else read the rest of the letter that got her kicked out, when the "ayo fuck dis nigga" insults are left out it they're fine with it
>hurr le release yur tax maymay
What a retard, he isnt really in a position to make demands

I WANT TO PULL ON WHATEVER'S UNDER HIS EYES