DEAR WHITE PEOPLE

one-up this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

pleated-jeans.com/2016/06/07/19-white-people-who-are-the-real-victims-of-discrimination-in-america/
twitter.com/JSim07
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Meme-gus
Jesus Christ that's unfortunate.

>IF YOU CANCEL NETFLIX BECAUSE YOUR OPINION DIFFERS FROM MINE THEN YOU'RE A CUMSTAIN LOL!

It's like they don't realize attacking the people they rely on is what got trump elected in the first place.

It's fake, you massive retard.

There is nothing to one-up, black people are superior breeders so we whites will lose anyway eventually.

They are drinking HEISLER beer?

That is prop beer made for TV shows. So they staged their own fake "racism" for the show?

The story the picture is about isn't, faggot.

>alt-right cumstains

The fire rises

What they don't realize is that normal white people also don't like seeing this. The more we spread it the more followers we gain.

Netflix is now the internet.

Do people really make parties where they wear black faces ?

WINGS is that you?

Oh...

>GIZMODO

OP = CTR

sage (not the first thread, their shilling again)

>Gizmodo
Opinion disregarded

I don't know which of these is the most laughable

>All Whites disaffected from the anti-White narrative are "Le Alt Right"

>It's good to keep hammering disaffected, dissatisfied, and disinterested Whites as "cumstains", and see Trump get VA and MN next time as well.

>Dear White People actually has useful and accurate things to say

>That a good portion aren't just people that take cordcutting to its logical conclusion and just torrent everything instead of using Netflix

They failed on so many levels and missed so many narratives. This is a (((tech))) zine?

So far I have been called a frogflake, a broflake, a cumstain. Just for disliking a show that talks shit about me. Aight. Fuck white people then because you know ain't no black person who could make up the word frogflakes from the UK.

I don't even care I would kick the white persons ass who wrote that. We need to regulate all the backstabbers in our own race as well.

Come join me in memefuckery.

pleated-jeans.com/2016/06/07/19-white-people-who-are-the-real-victims-of-discrimination-in-america/

Sup Forums btfo again

The the thing about these TV shows from Netflix and MTV and all that shit is that it is only to make money. They don't believe what their saying, they don't believe anything. They just know that there is a group that will buy anything "white, male tears" and so they sell to that group. MTV proved that they are only looking at profit margins when they pulled their new years video.

Say what you will about Salon or Jezebel at least they actually fucking BELIEVE what they're saying.

Muh dick

>WAAHHH PAID SHIIIILLLLLSSSS

jesus christ it's called shitposting you reddit newfag

Reeeeeeeeeeeee. You cucks can stop any time now. Nobody cares.
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : ) )
Nobody cares.

Just read this pasta.

>paying for netflix
No user. You are the retards.

>we

CUMSKINS BTFO

>he pays for netflix

racist crackers btfo

More expensive, lower quality, andshittier selection than free alternatives

A service that promotes this type of bullshit deserves my money?Where the hell do they get off?

>Alt-tards Cumstains

Go back to red tits toothpaste

you have to be an idiot to assume most movement consist of purely one racial ethnicity

secondly, more often only consumerist morons watch netflix to begin with, and those people are of plenty of backgrounds - all the same in mindless cow like consumerism

its rather the quality in accuracy of these assumptions is the equivalent of a cum stain

>Alt-Right Cumstains
New meme has been borned

frogflake and cumstains are shooped. broflakes and bigots are the real ones in the article

is he even a JOO or just a self hating white faggot?

Both?

alt-right
what information did they gather to confidently write an article that says alt-right is "this", alt-right is "that"? Why don't they see it as normal people are fed up with "this", normal people are fed up with "that". oh wait, what am i talking about, they're journalists.

Just like Brazzers is a AAA production studio with prestige and zest.

>Higher% of Latinos than Blacks voted for Trump
I thought each one of them hated him for attacking Mexico, atleast they have some kind of reason to dislike him unlike Black people.

>their internet servive

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Netflix is a psy-op.

People like whoever wrote this "artiicle" want you to believe its a 'service' that is mandatory to use to live within the current social sphere, as important as food and water. Facebook is EXACTLY the same, except at least it doesnt cost money.

P.S. Anyone dumb enough to not know how to watch literally any show or movie for free and in high quality should be gassed.

>bridging divides

is that what they call it

It's a bogeyman like Jews. Mainstream media has become alt/pol/

I don't understand the anger. You're not forced to watch it, and trying to shut it down is just denying people a voice, just as they might deny you. Besides the movie was more along the lines of mocking the extremist nature of these types rather than a hate whites type of thing, what's to say this isn't as well. Seems like meaningless yelling over nothing. Someone want to explain in a meaningful way why this is bad or racist or whatever it is you dislike about it?

Traitor

Nobody is trying to shut down anything, Netflix is as free to publish hateful material as people are to cancel their subscriptions.

We really need a Nobel Prize for Big Dicks.

You sound like a bitch. Add that to your list now.

Right, I jumped the gun there. Still, why the anger?

Mmmm, mmmm, yeah.

Really makes you think.

You missed an important part.

y u mad tho?

many Latinos don't base their vote solely on gibsmedat. In fact Cubans fucking despise pol's who promise gibsmedat.

>dear black people, please stop brutally murdering eachother in the most brutal ways imaginable

Mmmmmmmmmmm. Mm.

Because we are sick and tired of this shit?

Sup Forums is attacking Netflix because it can. For amusement. We want to see their stocks plummet so that we can laugh and make dank memes about it later.
I doubt anyone is actually upset.
This is more about the ideological battle between nationalists and globalists than the actual subject matter

rip ctr has acquired russkie proxy

Mmmmm, good question.

You're a disgusting racist for defending this show and a racist company like netflix.

>cumstains

Sick of what? A show that might make fun of the whole identity politics extremism? Maybe if it comes out and starts dumping on whites, OK I understand, in that case the show made it's claim and you dislike it, but there's nothing to go off of NOW, the source movie was not just ripping on whites, so what is it you're sick of?

>(((irish "people")))
>white
pick one

3 fucking threads on the front page about this garbage holy fucking shit.

Sage

Its just too good.

A Jew and a gay nigger make a show bitching about White people after an election wherein White people told everyone else to eat a fat White dick.

What could go wrong?

>whites protest "dear white people"
>lol you asshurt whiteboyz it's just a comedy don't watch it if you don't like it

>million dollar extreme presents world peace comes out last year
>THIS IS AN EXTREME ALT-RIGHT COMEDY THAT NEEDS TO BE BANNED RIGHT NOW IT'S OFFENSIVE AND DOES NOT BELONG ON ADULT SWIM

DELET THIS

> their INTERNET SERVICE
Such weasel wording. They're canceling their Netflix subscription, not leaving the Internet en masse.

See

>Get called a snowflake for wanting to support anti-white propaganda
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP CANCELING YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS!
And now we can see what's really bothering people. They know that the only thing that really hurts is money. Pretty much only white people can afford Netflix and have enough time to watch. Asian people are working all the time, and black people and mexican's are too poor to afford it. White people have always been the main audience and now they're freaking out because they're canceling their subscriptions. Nice job, jews.

>co-producer
You just want to rage at something don't you?

"Gamers don't have to be your audience" 2.0?

?

Isn't Gizmodo a tech website? Why does every non-political website have to weigh in and be heavily SJW/leftist.

R E M I N D E R

You're using some comment by the co-producer to somehow justify you're right about the show being racist towards whites, in order to allow you to continue screaming about nothing. Not the director, not the writers, not the actors. The co-producer. Utterly flimsy. Not to mention it's a comment related to something almost completely disjointed from the weak point you have. Thus, you just want to rage on the internet and feel superior to someone/something. Very SJW behavior.

The internet IS netflix to these people

And someone like that being apart of it isn't a big indicator that there is something wrong here?Are you that dense?By the way, i'm not "raging", i'm annoyed more then anything.

Did they not learn their lesson from the Ghostbusters movie?

I'll say it again because it bears repeating, aggressive leftist insult campaigns like this are like a fat girl in a bar that demands you have sex with her to prove you're not gay. Well obviously you're not going to fuck her, she's disgusting, just tell her to go to hell and move on.

And it wasn't even that focused on race, just rustlin' leftist jimmies

I don't understand what the fuck this has to do with the alt-right. So if you don't support white racism then you're fucking alt-right?

That's not him, this is the show's creator.

twitter.com/JSim07

THISSS

Guys, I want you to take a look at this. This, THIS is a perfect example of liberal indoctrination and ideological subversion.

They're basically saying that, if you don't like this new racist TV show then you're an "alt-right cumstain", and only the goodest, most obedient of liberals will watch this show and enjoy it.

alt-right is a fabrication of the left as a strawman

we blew smoke under it afterwards as a decoy but it in no way is a real stance

the right consists of Libertarians, moderates and constitutional conservatives

"Like what we like or you are alt-right", I don't get it....

grow a dick and shove it in your ass

Fake, I can't find source.

>caring this much about a shitty show

Being booty blasted makes you look like a bitch