How can you argue against this little girl?

How can you argue against this little girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:JLvbUA5e
youtube.com/watch?v=57o380nALxY
youtube.com/watch?v=wsxzi5dkpGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

women probably kill more people than guns do..

What rights does an inanimate object have?

Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

So... none?

She can't enter a school? Wow, that's fucked up.

There's a million and one regulations on guns. You have to register for gun ownership, go through basic training, go through a background check, choose from only a handful of different guns and even if you do get a gun, you either have to keep it locked away at home or carry it concealed as if you were ashamed of it.

Women don't go through any of that.

Yeah, I wish women would go back to being property too.

I’m an Apache attack helicopter and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my cabin. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another person to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a Apache attack helicopter just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe Apache attack helicopters as ‘military combat vehicles ’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a commanding officer . Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making heliphobic comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without champagne democrats, a paradise. Without the elite left there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, apache attack helicopter rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you ROTORPHOBIC bastards.

TL;DR you ROTORPHOBIC bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

i agree, any free white man in america should be allowed to own and operate a woman responsibly.

What rights do guns have?

I don't know, but I sure can argue against her 32 year old mom that had that little girl out of wedlock with a man she didn't marry or feel any love for (the 32 year old woman that made that sign, collects single mother benefits from the state, and took the picture).

Kek

>conceal carry a woman
Isn't that just Islam?

I'd ask that little girl to name a right a gun has that she doesnt.

I'll ask her if a gun can vote, own property, and be allowed in any public place without having to hide its face.

I'll tell her that she should grow up and think for herself, question authority, and doubt what the TV tells her. Her parents have been nrainwashed and are using her to send a political message that holds no legitimate argument.

Heres a gay little pink slip some local action group is trying to make.

>You have to register for gun ownership, go through basic training
t. resident of a cucked state

If she's as useful as a firearm, Ill pay her as much.

>You have to register for gun ownership, go through basic training, go through a background check
*checks flag*

They can kill blacks

Yes, let's make schools female free zones.

These

"organic" women are obsolete anyway

I have a constitutional right to own and use a gun. My gun is my property and can not be permanently seized without a warrant.

I too support this girl's argument. It's brilliant really.

KEKSIMUS MAXIMUS GAIUS TIBERIUS

The gun has the right to murder babies and apparently thats all that matters.

So now women want the rights to background checks, waiting periods, ATF regulation, and other various laws depending on the state. With black ones being discriminated against because they kill more children.

Bravo Women.

I hope women get zero rights too.
Ever since women suffrage, politics has became a lot more complicated.
Use to be so simple and logical back in the day.

Does she have a license to open carry that sign around?

I wish women were banned from polling stations too.

man that doll is HOT

Great job sexualizing child

she misspelled guy

dumb kid

Don't forget most workplaces

Gon?

I hand her this print out. Tell her she is very pretty because her father or mother obviously has not and that seriously messes up a little girl's confidence.

Then I tell her she can sign up for classes and shoot at the local range every Tuesday on Youth shooters night if she wants to learn more about firearms.

tell her fathers to teach her something other than gender values

ah, behold, the leaf.
Watch as it tries to sway gracefully in the wind, but fails.
The leaf always fails.
The leaf never has grace.
The leaf is a disgrace.

Time to stop

ask her to read and explain what is written there

>as many rights as a gun does

so she doesn't want to
>be able to go to airports
>be seen openly in public in most states
>have federal restrictions on what size you can be

what a dumb little girl

>women literally campaigning against their own suffrage because they're ignorant

Can't make this shit up. 10/10.

Name one right men have that women don't. One legal right.

Because I can name at least one right women have that men don't: the right to vote without the chance of being drafted. White American women are the most privileged group in human history, given all the privileges of men and none of the responsibilities. How in the fuck are these white women who go on marches oppressed?

What commie shithole do you live in where you have to do this crap.

You left out "be bought and sold" and "owned" etc.

The amount of niggers and shit tier scum being removed from the gene pool is a great thing. Fuck off with your narrow minded morality bullshit.

Women are garbage.

Women want to have the same rights as a gun? Awesome! That means;
>Women are no longer allowed in schools or college campuses
>Women are no longer allowed in the workplace
>Women can be bought or sold with a three day waiting period, or immediately at private dealers or if given as gifts
>Women must be registered illegal ones are confiscated and put in jail
Do people even think before they make these signs?

> arguing against little girl
Nah, that's liberal tier activity

I agree, concealed carry should be enforced.

well a gun doesn't have a right to not be owned so...
I'd just lock her in a safe and take her out occasionally to use her

Can guns kill babies and then cry my body my choice?

I for one want females to be property too so I can buy one daughter from muhammed next door.

WeW lad. Thank you for either writing or sharing, was having a garbage day sitting in this fucking disgusting filthy shithole office with no windows with 2 other jitbags in a dirty cubicle who dont say a fucking word all god damn day

Fuck, end rant. thanks

This, because I legitimatly dont understand.
I mean guns have the right to be owned?
Does she want to be owned?
Or is it the number of rights the gun has?
Not so many either...

They will once Sharia Law is implemented on the west.

Why would I have to argue against the girl? It's her libtard parents that did this.

Just as much right as guns huh? So no entering airports? Not being allowed in public in most parts of the world? Having to be locked in a box in a closet when not used? No voting? No citizenship?

Fuck these women.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES IT IS!

Be owned, be loaded, be used to threat others, be used to defend us, be used to kill, be the guilty in the media, be sold or locked or destroyed, government always own you.

Be a woman, be retarder than a gun

>have federal restrictions on what size you can be
Actually, that would be awesome.
No more degenerate landwhales.

Imagine the US without fatty fat fat and their tolerance BS

55 million dead babies since Roe V. Wade.

Women are incapable of internalizing the guilt of this. Every woman I've known (three) who has had an abortion is a depressed mess of a human being.

Women MUST lie to themselves and freak out about 'rights' in order to justify all the murders they have committed. If they were to actually admit that they have supported the murder of children, it would be ruinous to the psyche. Therefore they CANNOT do this.

Women who have abortions are no different than the crazy murderous killer bitches who drown their children in bathtubs. They justify this in their minds by calling these children 'fetus', since they have to dehumanize the creature. They must NEVER admit the fact that the murder is committed in the name of their own convenience, so they don't have to be saddled with a child before they are "ready." They were plenty ready enough to have sex with a cuck who supports her in every way, but the baby must die because it is not convenient to the woman's selfish lifestyle.

No you won't little girl, its all a lie.

People abusing children to further their own ideological cause is nauseating. One of the biggest issues of modern western society is that liberal parents care more about themselves than of their children. Liberals only gets children as an acessory to their facebook photo albums.

Awesome.

and government buildings

True.

That's the secret. Women want to be property. Look at Chad and tell me that mindset hasn't worked for him.

A right of a ww2 era garand to be burned by hippies and having its receiver crushed with a hammer. I wonder if she wants that.

>You have to register for gun ownership, go through basic training
what the fuck. you need to leave what ever cucked shithole state you live in lad

Post more dolls

>arguing with children wearing hats referencing genitalia

i think she deserves pity if anything.

that figure, probably no boobs, no ass, bleh just a little girl, woman my arse like she has any experiences. Children her age should play and learn more about the world not arguing about something that require a lot of experiences and knownledge like woman role and social issues.

Sad, but true.

Things like this need to be said if they're going to call for the violent overthrow of the government at rallies for muh feelings. Throw their hypocrisy in their face.

how long does a gun get for maternity leave?

check mate

>Every woman I've known (three) who has had an abortion is a depressed mess of a human being.

I know an older lady who is a therapist. A lot of her clients are women who have had abortions. They all regret it. Many of them went on to have families and can't stop thinking about the baby they killed for their own selfish reasons because they realize how much they love their kids.

Lol
Instead of gun I read that as gay

If i meet her i probably laugh at her figure and say this "Poor little girl, I'm not too fond of your parent figure for lying and using her for something you aren't (woman) for their own agenda."

Probably the same one where this dumb cunt with the sign lives

That is a pretty good right. I can see why the girl in the OP would be jealous.

>live in alaska
>want to buy a a gun
>text some guy selling his sks online and meet up
>give him money
>he gives me gun

There's plenty to argue against her parents.

Some people shouldn't have kids.

>a "silencer" doesn't silence a gun.
What did they mean by this

>live in london
>want to buy a spoon
>apply for a permit
>get denied

;_;

Who the fuck is agon?

wish i had the privacy to order one of these

fuuuck that sounds great
this is how cucked our state is
m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:JLvbUA5e

All I went through to buy an ar-15 was a phone call to the fbi at my local shop. Filled out some paperwork too but it was like 2 pages.

>140cm

Curious. The symbol of the women's march was the pussy hat

But I thought you didn't need a pussy to be a woman

do guns have rights in burger land ?

yeah women need to be able to be bought and sold. if we had a free market in women, feminism would soon be a thing of the past. free market will fix it, the loli is right

You don't.

Just like you don't argue with women, marxists and politicians.

They don't listen to logic & they don't want to be rational, selfish & hedonistic - they represent everything that's wrong with this world.

> They don't listen to logic & they don't want to be rational.
> Selfish & hedonistic - they represent everything that's wrong with this world.

[EDIT - muh grammur]

>Not allowed on college campuses
That's where you're wrong laddo. I CC on campus everyday because I don't live in a cucked state. Other than that, all points are valid

youtube.com/watch?v=57o380nALxY

youtube.com/watch?v=wsxzi5dkpGs

waifu age coming closer and closed

None? You want zero rights?

As a man, I hope to one day have as many rights as women do.