Tfw when you got Sup Forums system

>tfw when you got Sup Forums system

>windows 10

You got /jewed/

>Using Windows
Install Ubuntu or Debian. Stop sending your info to (((Them)))

Also:
What's your Chomikuj.pl? :^)

So what you use ?
But yea win10 is jew like hell
Chomikuj.pl
>pleb hosting

Is it hard to install/use Ubuntu if you're a total noob and have never touched Linux before? I'm getting a new gaming pc so it basically had to have windows 10 (for directx 12). Is it possible to use Ububtu for everything except when I'm running games? Explain to me like you'd explain to a child.

Linux Debian

No, very easy. Just read the simple documentation.

You can also dualboot. Play games with Windows and do everything else in Ubuntu.

check

Ubuntu is the moon distro so you're good there. Basically you can dual boot. Have windows and Linux. Upon startup it can ask you which OS you want to run that session.

Go to their site and follow their instructions to make a boot cd or live stick. Have windows already installed, shut off, insert stick and boot to that, it'll guide you through partitioning and stuff.

I haven't done it for a while but that's how it used to be done.

Ubuntu is easy like hell, installing it with windos is no problem (GRUB2.2)
normally got FreeBSD on ThinkPad X201 with coreboot

Ubuntu interface pretty friendly but you can easily broke your system.

Ubuntu installation very friendly.

You can play games on Ubuntu.

LibreOffice can work with .doc, .xls files. Learn Latex.

I prefer Debian.

I think to buy a smartphone and install Astra Linux on it.

looks cool
>thanks mate

Install gentoo

I-its GNU/Linux actually...

What's the matter dork? Are you some kind of pussy? You scared that Mr.Schlomo discovers that you browse a Thai dogcooking board?

We really are reddit now
Fucking hell I need to stop coming here, this is cancer

they got jewed because i got it for free

>All these dipshits who don't realise that every OS is strung up by the government and has a backdoor to see your shit.

Be gone pole

>Install gentoo

LOL no thanks. i tried that shit. let me tell you about my experience.

got hardware that no lixtard autist don't use? well you are fucked go buy what they use or become a no life lixtard and write code to make it work.

oh want that cool program that people are using .. good luck if it doesn't break your system (wich it probably will)

Want to play the videogame jew? not on linux .. well none that are newer than 5 years old and run well. anything newer will crash constantly and run as if you had a 10 year old pc IF YOU ARE LUCKY. yea no thanks.

OSX with a hackintosh is marginally better than that .. but tha'ts marginally better.

You should wary if corporation offer you new OS for free.

Hi goys

I run wangblows on ESXI with GPU passthrough but can't passthrough my other GPU to Ubuntu guest and get it working. lspci shows it detects the card but doesn't load the radeon kernel driver

Wat do?

>be me
>decide to visit Sup Forums
>see this thread
ok, that's enough for this visit

Stop installing Windows.

>windows is so bad

> (((Ubuntu)))