What if this show actually ends up being a parody of social justice?

What if this show actually ends up being a parody of social justice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwvgMNE9ozg
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too late. I'm never watching it. They really ought to have rethought their marketing strategy. It's not 2014 anymore

Yeah, get a hold of the writer's previous work of satire.

look at the movie it's based on you dumb shit

This.
And it won't be good. It's going after a specific market.
Liberal millennials. They just didn't think they'd lose everyone else in America.

People say that's what the movie it is based on was, a satire of angry identity politics with the black chick being an asshole to everyone gets BTFO at the end and apologizes to her white bf for being a cunt.

The trailer comes across as the typical "fuck whitey" garbage though. Maybe they did it on purpose, to create controversy, either way they deserve whatever backlash they're going to get.

They think it's 1965

The movie failed so they made a series out of it.

Woo boy

Reeeeeeeeeeeee. You cucks can stop any time now. Nobody cares.
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : ) )
Nobody cares.

Not watching this shit, someone give me a quick rundown?

Then they need to fire everyone involved with making and putting out that trailer. I saw the movie trailer, and at least that seemed to show the sjw blacks were retards. The netflix trailer made it seem like she was a hero.

Her father is white, and she is hiding it

enjoy the spoiler
it is based in a movie from 2014

Jesus, reddit the fucking post.

Also why can't people talk about things you retard.

>White people need to change made up transgressions that niggers feel because they've been spoon fed what to think and feel

Wew lad.

No, its just more black victimhood and white guilt:
>Justin Simien’s “Dear White People,” set at the fictitious Ivy-like Winchester University, is a movie with something—something important—to say: it’s hard for black students on a predominantly white campus. As a black student, if you’re politically involved, you become a target for racists; if you’re looking to fit in, you invite condescension; if you’re pursuing success, you risk sacrificing your values; if you’re merely searching for your own path, you seem to belong nowhere and are even more vulnerable. If you’re black and gay, it’s all the more difficult. And if you’re white—first of all, try to listen.

The creator is nu-male cuck.
I don't think so.

kindly gas yourself

>not all blacks are ghetto and trashy

These are the "not all blacks" these days

whiny, entitled, and harboring a racist grudge against whites, for getting shit like affirmative action into an Ivy League school

I don't have a lot of hope for our future in terms of race relations

Could you be any more obvious of a shill?

Also OP is a shill, this whole "it's actually not anti-white" thing is a shill tactic because they know you won't watch it to find out it is

just fuck off

Nobody is forcing you to be a faggot, yet you excel at it anyway.

This copypasta has been posted everywhere today!

I think Sup Forums has been coopted to promote Netflix. Remind me to put Castlevania on my shit-list.

neck yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=UwvgMNE9ozg

You can't satirize SJW's anymore, that's how fucked they are.

They literally became this Kids in the Hall skit and worse

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

I'm going to go out on a limb. Hes gay. Isn't he?

Wasn't the movie a parody of social justice?

OP social justice tomorrow is always a parody of what it is today

It's been that way for the past century.

>if you don't buy our product, you're a racist.

>What if this show actually ends up being a parody of social justice?

Probably not.

> Jack Moore @JackPMoore 9 Nov 2016
> It's scary that we live in a time where "social justice warrior" is an insult. As though fighting for social justice is a shameful thing.

Why is a white guy writing a series about black people's """experiences"""

Then all the people who need to watch it do and the choir is not preached to.

Don't be so pathetic.
>hurr maybe the blacks are based after all, pls I need to stare slack-jawed at my TV while Tyrone insults my very existence

wtf i hate whitye people now

We all know it isn't.

It's just more garbage designed to shame white people.

(((White)))

They get their own garbage show only if we get our own were openly racist aryan men win every time against kebab, nog and rat faced kike aliens.

More like 1865

>(((fuck my fellow white people)))
>1 tweet later: as a Jewish-American, this deeply worries me :'(

It's apparently a remake of some shit from 2014. Someone said in the comments that this bitch will realize that she's the racist. Don't know if I would trust that, but why the fuck would they choose to make that ad then?

I watched the movie believing the same thing, dont make my mistake user.

Look up some of the writers. They unironically post "fuck white people" to their twitters.
This thing is only pretending to be satire.

Holy shit that's accurate.

She's cute.

Its not. This shit was written by Jack Moore, a known anti-white hatemonger and bigot. This is just another attempt to cause a divide between races, bolster identity politics, and get everyone who pays for Netflix to pay for blatant racism and prejudice. If this was titled "Dear Black People" guaranteed liberals would be having a chimp out of their own.

it would actualy be even worse

they used all this racial tension for promotion since they are well aware how much attention

this mtv shit and ghostbusters got.

>1993
Why didn't we listen?

it's not. the left have no sense of humor. political correctness has turned them into squares.

I'm impressed at how much of the Latino vote Trump got.

Yes, yes. I see you threw in a few meme words so you can appear to be in the know. And you've also elevated yourself above the riffraff by dismissing criticism as silly while carefully capitalizing all the proper nouns. You are clearly just someone who gets it and loves Castlevania, not a shill.

We never do, user.

We learn hard lessons, make the best life possible and eventually reach a new height of civilization and quality of life, graded on a curve of course. Then we get comfortable and...forget what we learned after a while.

Then we have to learn again. The hard way. People who remember the earlier lessons try to teach the lessons to their contemporaries, but few will listen and most will laugh at them and mock them. They eagerly throw away the lessons, and are proud to do so. They think they're ahead of the curve.

Everything we know will burn and crumble one day, and many people will end up in chains, starving. They want it. They beg for it. Always for the same simple reason; no one listened.

>12% of black men