Why can't we fucking secede?

why can't we fucking secede?

you dumb low-iq lardass ameriniggers are always complaining how much california "sucks" but when we plan to secede you throw a fucking temper tantrum

why is this? is it because you're country is nothing without us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/084irEAQrLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cepZIk0PlvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you dumb low-iq
>you're country
>you're

Nice bait, 2/10 got me to respond

I honestly dont even know how to answer this question. I know it's bait but there are like 20 different real reasons you can't secede.

im not asking you if we can secede. im asking why you dumb burgers always get triggered when we say we want to.

name one valuable export from California

please secede

Why do you do that? Just make a false premise and bait using it? Is it entertaining?

That doesnt require water to grow.

Fucks sake I hope we do, that way the rest of the country can invade us and completely destroy San Fran and LA

It's because you literally can't. Nobody can escape the Union, and if you do it violently then you can surely expect California will be ripped to shreds by the U.S Military and possibly Mexican gang bangers.

Also, people get mad because you're attempting to divide and destroy the Union. It's not that we don't need you, if anything, you need us. You wouldn't be able to survive as your own nation considering anyone in silicon valley wouldn't want to stay in an area that's prone to invasion from numerous sources, or rapid economic collapse.

Just give it up commiefornia.

You have just one problem

youtu.be/084irEAQrLQ

>when we plan to secede you throw a fucking temper tantrum

Pretty sure most Americans want you gone bro. The ones who don't just want your electoral votes.

Are you fucking retarded? The VAST Majority of us on Sup Forums want you to leave so the dems lose their easy 55 votes. We'll just take the northern part of California to keep the 50 state count and we'll all be happy.

You can't afford to pay your 'federal' (currently state) workers. And you sure as fuck couldn't afford to continue to purchase water from the surrounding states. You'd be fucked. I'd love to see calexit, LA would fucking dry up like a zit under rubbing alcohol. Good luck #calexit

I live here and want trump to fix it.

just run my dude

Might have to, but ca is a great state beside the people. It can't be allowed to secede.

you're so stupid. if california is broke what does that make the US?

our debt-to-gdp ratio is 33%. yours is over 100%. we have a budget surplus and higher economic growth than you (4% vs 1.6%). plus yeah we have unfunded liabilities but so does the US and it's literally over a HUNDRED TRILLION DOLLARS.

More broke, but we have a workforce and infastructure. You have whiney liberal lazy brats.

i looked into it and the main exports are technology , almonds and diamonds the biggest by far being technology which can be produced anywhere. with over taxation the big tech company's will just re-locate

CA can talk as much as it wants, but it's USA's bitch and it's gonna raped by trump AND ENJOY IT. It's the girl who says rape is bad but fantasizes about it all the time.

California is rightful US clay

You cannot leave

You don't get to keep your border with Mexico and San Diego. You can't be trusted with it. You can then compensate the Federal government for all of the federal land you will get as well.

Do it. I want to see every acre from Sacramento on down get scorched by NorCal militias and the US military.

California is the only state with over 4% economic growth. So you're clearly wrong.
yup the weather is the only reason why tech companies stay in CA. they can just as easily move to iowa or texas. lol what a dumbass. even the tech companies hate america.

please leave, and take all your fucking cali expats back with you, we don't want them

We can't afford building ANOTHER wall. You're a liability.

Kek, nobody wants you to stay. Leave us, you commie spics.

What about your 100 of billions in unfunded pension liabilities?

I only want california to succeed so's we can have a civil war and will evolve into a race war and we send all the negros back to the south and all the limp wristed faggots transplants back to their home states.

At least half of the land in Commiefornia is federal land. The government won't *just* give that away, and uh, good luck with an armed revolt against the rest of the country if you want to have it.

>Succeed
>Democrats lose 55 guaranteed electoral votes ensuring they will never win an election again
>USA invades California and forces it to re-integrate, probably taking their Senators and EVs anyway as punishment

Didn't really think this one through, did you CAfags?

Who here even would want you to stay? We want you fucking gone.

checked

It will be like another southern reconstruction

We will remove the traitorous California government and install an American government.

>american education

i already answered the question. we have a growing workforce, highest economic growth in the country, best education system, etc.

it literally pays for itself dumbass. you guys don't even have a future workforce because your population is fucking dying.

Who needs another wall when you can just use the natural fault lines as borders?

>thinks the same fat asses who got BTFO by ISIS and the taliban can beat us

Didn't really think this one through, did you Burgerfags?

>tfw you idiots don't even realize the Rebels are LITERALLY "The Alliance to Restore the Republic" who want a representative government of self determined Nation-States, self dependence, and the opposite of Imperialism, just like Donald Trump, and Hillary Clinton is the corrupt globalist with ties to the dark side.

Saged.

>3/4ths of the state is dirt poor
>upper class is practically bourgeois x20
>It averages out to be best state

Please try to leave

It would be hilarious

How are you gonna get water?

>US as the Empire
>Not as the Imperium

I am disappointed

Because it is our land and you are squatting on it.

I really hope California leaves. It would be great for the US.

You might actually be this retarded. You Mexican, or jut a butt hurt hipster?

Okay, secede. Have fun living on all those plentiful resources in the fucking desert.

Do you expect a Marxist to know what they're talking about?

Also, checked.

>How are you gonna get water?
in b4 we have water right now

wait till summer......

What is it with lefties with including Star wars and Harry potter references into everything they talk about?

Can they not have political discourse without including pop culture bullshit?

Fuck off shill, we all fucking know China is going to swoop in if we leave. Stop trying to make Calexit a thing

sage

i know you are retarded but california actually produces a lot. They dont call it orange county because its a dry wasteland dumb nigger

Its because they don't know any history. The only way they can draw any parallels to anything is through pop culture.

>wanting to secede
No user you are the brainlets
>it's a falseflagging episode
Your illiteracy gave you away

They want to ruin people's fun AND it's a powerful vessel for reaching pepole who are too stupid to research for themselves since everyone's seen it.

Would not happen without water from surrounding states. Also, a BS figure because CA pretends that paying illegals to work as #starbucksmarxists with US tax dollars is economic growth. Rob from peter to pay paul is not economic growth, its bernie madoff shit.

Please please secede. We'd love not to have your electoral college votes count in our elections any more. How can I help?

PLEASE SECEDE
PLEASE
I'M BEGGING YOU
GTFO

Do it, please fucking do it.

Most of you signed away your right to bear arms. It was "for the children", right? Enjoy fighting a rebellion with noguns.

Sage for shitty thread.

Is the thing on the left male?

If you don't like America, you should pack up and go back to Mexico.
There's literally zero reason why we should allow you to take any of our clay.

>low IQ

We want you to secede. It justifies removing all the retards that fill your state. Not to mention, it would cripple the Democratic Party for decades.

Wtf i love the empire now

We haven't adjusted our budget for the new addition to the wall. After that, you can leave.

Whenever a Californian pretends to be politically sophisticated, politely remind them that they elected Conan the Barbarian as their Governor... TWICE.

The funny thing is CA probably COULD secede if it weren't a bunch of sissies. There's no way they navy would join CA.

If the roles were reversed, and CA was fascist and the US was leftist, it probably could take on the whole US.

103 is still a low IQ, burger.

no its skrollorx

>He doesn't know what average means

Because its not actual Californians that want to secede, but illegals and their hellspawn anchor baby leeches. How about you fucks go back to Mexico instead?

Hey weon don't go around making Chile look bad with your shitty analytical skills. I do agree with you though.

Blue California wouldn't even win a civil war against its own red counties, let alone the rest of the USA.

Maybe if you ask nicely, Portland or Seattle might recruit a few gluten-free bagel shops to help you out.

Liberals won't fucking secede.

They just have to wait 4 years and Trump will lose the re-election and everything will be back to schedule again.

His voter base, whites are dying out anyway, steadily losing the numbers.

This is why people call conservatives reactionaries, because there's a great progress in society, while they just desperately try to cling to the past. You can't win, if all you are trying is just to survive and keep the status quo.

youtube.com/watch?v=cepZIk0PlvM

How about Cali stays and the Southern states (including Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona) secede instead.

OH WAIT

You dumb fucks cry treason and racism every time that is brought up.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Fuck you. Sage.

Send the military in anyway and execute every teacher alive

No seriously, gtfo. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you un-American faggots get the fuck out of this country.

Californian here.
I hope to God my state tries to secede so the rest of us Americans can finally take this state back from the liberal cancer that runs this state.

Seriously, the moment it goes through, every politician will find their bullet-ridden bodies hanging from the Golden Gate Bridge.

>temper tantrum

Where the fuck do you see anyone complaining about this? Go ahead and out yourselves as the massive hypocrites you are and try it.

>I'm not asking if we can secede
That was literally your opening question OP, if you're going to troll us at least try to keep up with yourself.

Lol this. Red counties would just secede immediately because apparently laws don't matter any more. I would love to see a bunch of San Francisco numales try to go enforce laws against rural folk with automatic rifles and descended testes.

I don't know anyone who wants California to stay. everyone just wants to sit back and watch what will happen when ISIS fights the Mexican cartels over territory and the left tries to blame it on white privilege.

Go ahead, please succeed SoCal; but North California is welcome to stay.

SBC WHERE WE AT.

I do love living in an area where the sheriff's department actively encourages gun ownership and concealed carry.

we have flooding atm in northern california. we haven't been in a drought for a long time

fuck almost fooled me, well done

you cant secede, your stuck with us
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The drought has almost nothing to do with rainfall levels in the state. Water consumption levels are heavily above what the land can even optimistically provide, so it's reliant on the surplus of other states, Colorado in particular.

Calexit is a Chinese conspiracy to initiate the Balkanization of the United States. I have proof and have made 12 connections that support this idea.

I don't know what youre going on about

we have enough water for crops
no one has to limit watering their yard or shower time anymore

maybe some small section of south eastern California, but where is this drought happening?

So they elected an ubermensch twice?
That was pretty cool

Im pretty sure the majority of the people wouldnt mind throwing a nuke on that filthy hellhole that is cali.

I don't give a shit. Leave.

PLEASE leave.

Without an automatic 55 electoral votes, we might be able to keep the left out of the White House indefinitely.

I know it's bait and all, but it would be great to see it happen. It would ensure that america is republican for the foreseeable future (which would be fantastic if trump-republicanism takes hold), and also lends credence to the fact that people with significant discrepancies in political views/society/ethnicity simply can't form a coherent, functioning, happy society and should separate.

City person detected
Go away
t. rural or suburban retard

If you become your own country America can invade you for your oil :)

Please leave

>you dumb burgers
...you are a burger...unless illegal.